PDA

View Full Version : What happened to BW Episode 23, 24, and 26?

Obrusnine
June 22nd, 2012, 8:01 AM
Okay, so I was watching Pokemon BW on the internet. I came upon Episode 23 and the website told me 23, 24, and 26 have been postponed indefinitely because of the Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan.

The only question I can possibly ask here is... why? What does the Earthquake and Tsunami have to do with those episodes?

I fail to see the point of keeping everyone from ever seeing them because of that (not being insensitive, just saying that it seems like an overreaction).

RedJ
June 22nd, 2012, 9:41 AM
From what I gather from the trailers of said episodes, it's because of some big showdown between Team Rocket and Plasma that Ash naturally gets involved in somehow. During said fight, a lot of the city they're in gets destroyed, and given the circumstances...yeah.

As for why they still haven't been aired...I dunno. I guess because they're still rebuilding? And I'm not entirely sure, but I think they were hit by another one recently.

TheFuturePokemon
June 22nd, 2012, 10:49 AM
They remade best wishes 26(BW037) to fit the current events happening at the time it was aired.

Obrusnine
June 22nd, 2012, 4:19 PM
I see...

Thanks for clearing up my confusion. Kinda sucks they will never be aired though, 23 and 24 had one bada** setup.

Kenshin5
June 22nd, 2012, 10:03 PM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=233332
Since the question is already sufficiently answered I will close this, but next time please use the thread above for simple questions such as this.