PDA

View Full Version : Movie 7!

Kenta
December 5th, 2003, 09:16 AM
http://www.pokemon2004.jp

trailer here:
http://www.pokemon2004.jp/movie/trailer.html

This movie looks very promising!

"Retsu Kuu no Houmonsha" which means "Visitor of the Fissure Emptiness".

Deoxys and Rayquaza are featured in this movie!

Sapphire
December 5th, 2003, 09:45 AM
Those trailers are Awesome! ^__^ the Rayquaza looks soo purdy! I want to see that movie...NOW! ^__^

jynx
December 5th, 2003, 09:50 AM
AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How dare you reported this before me!!!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Nevermind, here are 2nice little pictures for you all!
http://www.pokemon2004.jp/image/movie/info/poster_01.jpg
http://www.pokemon2004.jp/image/movie/info/poster_02.gif

Raydrogiga
December 5th, 2003, 11:00 AM
Yeah!It looks awesome,but the trailer had too many old scenes from previous movies,Pokemon 2000,Pokemon 3 and Pokemon hereoes.If you watch carefully,you can see them.So I gues it is a little early to make a trailer.
BTW,the scene the meteor fell,it was so realistic!

Sapphire
December 5th, 2003, 11:04 AM
Yeah!It looks awesome,but the trailer had too many old scenes from previous movies,Pokemon 2000,Pokemon 3 and Pokemon hereoes.If you watch carefully,you can see them.!
I'm thinking maybe those scenes are supposed to be there...I dont really know...I can't wait till it comes out! ^__^ fun fun fun!
wait...Im still waiting for the 6 to come out....-__- hopeless..

jynx
December 5th, 2003, 12:28 PM
I wonder what the small movie will be called...

Tweak
December 5th, 2003, 10:24 PM
Yeah!It looks awesome,but the trailer had too many old scenes from previous movies,Pokemon 2000,Pokemon 3 and Pokemon hereoes.If you watch carefully,you can see them.So I gues it is a little early to make a trailer.
BTW,the scene the meteor fell,it was so realistic!

i thought that pikachu crying lookt familiar... :\

Rayquaza
December 6th, 2003, 03:28 AM
**** I really wanna see this movie..:D

jynx
December 6th, 2003, 04:27 AM
Got the name of the small movie!
電擊三靈組﹐(Dengeki san lei ???, The elctric Pokemon trio)

Raydrogiga
December 6th, 2003, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by Zapchu
i thought that pikachu crying lookt familiar...

Yeah,it was from First movie I think.Not only that scene,what about these:

About the short movie,I don't think it is gonna be a good one.Pikachu and two Pika-alikes......Doesn't sound good to me......

Mewstor
December 6th, 2003, 05:51 AM
Most of the seens in the trailer where from the earlier movies. Blastoise and the pikachu crying from the movie 1. Chindaquil attacking entei and charizard spitting fire from movie 3 and aerodactyl from movie 5. They didn't actually show much from the new movie at all yet. I hope there will be a new trailer showing more soon.

jynx
December 6th, 2003, 09:37 AM
That's a good way to save money and time :D

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 6th, 2003, 12:40 PM
I'd like it if they actually incorporated those scenes into the full movie. I'd like to see Ash's old Pokmon come back.

I spotted scenes of Satoshi and Haruka throwing the PokBall. It was night there. A contest championships perhaps?

jynx
December 7th, 2003, 09:02 AM
Maybe. It must be fun.
By the way, "Merry Christmas" is メーリー クリスマスIN jAPANESE.

Dark_Raikou
December 7th, 2003, 11:23 AM
Cool !!!!!! Rayquaza !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hakudoushi-kun
December 7th, 2003, 08:08 PM
maybe the next one then is gonna have deoxys in it

Rift
December 7th, 2003, 09:35 PM
maybe the next one then is gonna have deoxys in itum...did ya read the first post! Kenta said that Deoxys and Rayquaza are gonna be the featured Pokemon! and in the trailer you see a Meteor and the shape of Deoxys pop out! :P

jynx
December 8th, 2003, 09:48 AM
maybe the next one then is gonna have deoxys in it
Deoxys is the villain in movie7!!

Unown_
December 8th, 2003, 09:50 AM
Most of the seens in the trailer where from the earlier movies. Blastoise and the pikachu crying from the movie 1. Chindaquil attacking entei and charizard spitting fire from movie 3 and aerodactyl from movie 5. They didn't actually show much from the new movie at all yet. I hope there will be a new trailer showing more soon.
There was also a small scene from the intro of pokemon 4ever where Gengar is dodging a blast.

The scenes that are from the actual movie looks awsome. There is a lot of action and the quality of the SWF files are a whole lot better than the previous two.

I spotted scenes of Satoshi and Haruka throwing the PokBall. It was night there. A contest championships perhaps?
I saw it too. Is Haruka/May going to compete in a championship. Although I have to note that not all scenes in a trailer will be in the movie aswell:(

This trailer is waaaaay too short. Also I noticed that they used the America bgm. I can't wait to see the next trailer:D

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 8th, 2003, 12:02 PM
Well you know Pokmon Inc. does have to show the Japanese some of the merchandise they have gotten...

This is more of a teaser trailer. Can't wait for the next.

Master T
December 8th, 2003, 04:09 PM
There was also a small scene from the intro of pokemon 4ever where Gengar is dodging a blast.

actually that scene right there went with the first movie sound track... if you get the first movie soundtrack and put it in your computer it has that lil introduction of ash's life. but i guess they decided to put it in the beginning of the 4th movie also.

and someone said deoxys is the villian...thats not true, we still dont know who is the villian or not. but the wierd this is that i noticed is that in one scene deoxys is a shadow and fire is behind him and he has two full arms when one of his arms should be wirey like a snake.

abhishekroy
December 8th, 2003, 10:55 PM
You will be able to see it.

Mewtwo
December 9th, 2003, 01:11 PM
QUOTE: but the wierd this is that i noticed is that in one scene deoxys is a shadow and fire is behind him and he has two full arms when one of his arms should be wirey like a snake.

Maybe he is Able to transform his arms like that :D

is there a clear picture of Deoxis some were?

ratiasu
December 10th, 2003, 10:32 AM
It's the same like in the previous trailers. I've missed to copy the first trailer of the 6th movie but in the second they show many scenes from the older movies. I guess that the details are coming in the next two trailers. (I expect 3 altogether because they always send in 3) But I really wonder why I'm not able to copy them this time....

By the way:

On a french site -> pokelord.com they say that a comet is coming down in the desert of Houen. (I guess that one where you can get your fossil in the game.) It carry's Deoxys in it. I don't know what it wants (maybe conquer the world) but our lovely green dragon is "smelling" the danger and wants to protect us.

Jeikobu
December 10th, 2003, 07:54 PM
This should be a very nice film. I like Rayquaza, and I think Deoxys will be excellent as well. Too bad it won't hit the US for a while. Heck, we're still waiting for a release date for the 6th movie! ^_^'

Rayquaza
December 11th, 2003, 12:46 AM
hehe yes first I wanna watch the sixth movie. Btw the last 3 movies are much more better then the first 4, or is it just me??..:D

Kayleigh
December 11th, 2003, 09:11 AM
OOOH!!!! This movie looks really, really cool! ^_^ I couldn't believe how realistic the asteroid looked. And the animation looks nice and everything! XD Eee! I can't wait for it! My brother nearly exploded when he heard that Rayquaza was going to be in this one! *runs around in circles wildly*

jynx
December 12th, 2003, 08:56 AM
hehe yes first I wanna watch the sixth movie. Btw the last 3 movies are much more better then the first 4, or is it just me??..:D
Pokemon 4ever is really a whole lot of rubbish!

Others are way better.

But I've heard of, most of the scenes and Anime in 7th movie is cut from previous movies.

Raydrogiga
December 12th, 2003, 11:39 AM
I liked Pokemon 4 ever a lot.Probably because I love Celebi.It was really sad......And the Dark Ball was cool too.

Does anybody know what'll happen in the Pikachu Short in the 7th film?

Amy-chan
December 12th, 2003, 03:11 PM
Would'nt it be great if there were games for Gamecube based on the movies? Just a thought........

Rayquaza
December 13th, 2003, 12:43 AM
Would'nt it be great if there were games for Gamecube based on the movies? Just a thought........
yes that would be, but too much work for a small groep of people I think..:(

punkie90
December 13th, 2003, 05:41 AM
They would be more like rp games!

Rift
December 14th, 2003, 07:27 PM
I think Rayquaza looks evil in the movie scenes! and Deoxys is evil! i still think there should be a movie about the Regis, Deoxys, the Latis, and Jarichi!

Blaziken
December 15th, 2003, 12:45 PM
I got some pictures from the movie -
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/nws120603scr01.jpg
Ash looking annoying as usual. -_-()
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/nws120603scr02.jpg
Cool pic of Ray! He is the best dragon ever!
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/nws120603scr03.jpg
Plusle and Minun, how cute!
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/nws120603scr04.jpg
The Iron Giant (LOL)

Rayquaza
December 16th, 2003, 12:46 AM
that RAYQUAZA pic is really looking nice..:D

Arore
December 22nd, 2003, 06:43 AM
I'm surprised that they do not give the movies PG ratings. I mean, it is a tad bit violent, especially in the first one when the original Pokemon were being mauled by the clones. And there are lots of moments and peril, too. But maybe I am just paranoid. :paranoid:

pokegenius
December 23rd, 2003, 12:47 PM
Hey everyone I'm pokegenius the new member !!! :P Anywayz can anybody tell me about Pokemon Movie 5,6 & 7 please I heard about it and so wanted to know about it cause I'm a Mega Fan Of Poke`Mon. :classic:

Arore
December 23rd, 2003, 01:13 PM
Hey everyone I'm pokegenius the new member !!! :P Anywayz can anybody tell me about Pokemon Movie 5,6 & 7 please I heard about it and so wanted to know about it cause I'm a Mega Fan Of Poke`Mon. :classic:
Yay a newbie! :classic: Anyway, I am not too clear on the movies as their summaries go, but you can check out serebii.net (http://) for more information on them. Hope this helps. ;)

Snivi
December 23rd, 2003, 04:08 PM
It looks good but where can i view a trailer for movie 6 too???

Ultimathunder
December 25th, 2003, 11:09 AM
lol if you want u can download the 6th movie (Japanese no sub) here go to my other thread thingy:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=3364

Mew564
December 31st, 2003, 07:27 PM
YIPEEEEEEEE!
*bouncing up and down in excitement*

It looks really cool! I can't wait to see it! It won't be coming to U.S. for a long time, but til then I can keep waiting for the sixth. I also can't wait for the next trailer. Hopefully, it will be longer.
* continues bouncing up and down *

Unown_
January 1st, 2004, 08:45 AM
Remember how the trailer had a American techno music in the background? Well, I've recently redownloaded that trailer and it's been replaced by some other music. Did 4Kids complained about it or something?

Mew564
January 1st, 2004, 01:12 PM
Remember how the trailer had a American techno music in the background? Well, I've recently redownloaded that trailer and it's been replaced by some other music. Did 4Kids complained about it or something?

Yeah, I know. What happened? It couldn't have just vanished.