PDA

View Full Version : [Wi-Fi] The Zombie League (Gen 4 and 5 League)

zombiezrule
July 2nd, 2012, 09:20 PM
Hi this is me making a league called the Zombie League. There will be eight gym leaders, the Elite Four and the champion of which I will be starting off as but others can defeat me and take my position.
Rules:
You need either a Gen 4 or 5 game but both is better as you can battle more trainers.
No two Gym Leaders can have same types but the Elite Four and the Champion can be mixed types.
The applications for the Zombie League MUST be in this format:
In Game Name:
Friend Code:
Type (if Gym Leader):
Any other information: (if wanting a certain spot that is available, etc.)

Champion: Zombiezrule / A.C. (Pearl) If GL Dragon
Fourth Elite Four: BL14N / Blain (Black and Soulsilver) If GL Dragon
Third Elite Four: KoboraX / Shiro (Pearl) / Kobora (White) If GL Dark
Second Elite Four: Curious. / Nathan (HG and White) If GL Ground
First Elite Four: A Sadistic Bastard / Will If GL Dragon
NEEDED GL TYPE OR NO BATTLES BELOW
Eighth Gym Leader: Empathy / Andy (Pearl) Bree (Plat.) If GL Fire
Seventh: Playplayj /Jacob (Black, Dia. Pearl, Plat.) If GL Dragon
Sixth: TogeDelques / RED (Black) Alex (Plat.) If GL Grass (Leaf?)
Fifth:
Fourth: BL14N's Bro / Blade If GL Electric
Third:
Second:
First Gym Leader: Ichinish / Joao (Black) If GL Water

BL14N
July 2nd, 2012, 09:22 PM
Can I join?
Name: Blain
FC: in signature
Elite 4 Alsorts
Anything else: I really want to be the fourth elite 4 :)

zombiezrule
July 2nd, 2012, 09:27 PM
Can I join?
Name: Blain
FC: in signature
Elite 4 Alsorts
Anything else: I really want to be the fourth elite 4 :)

Approved and Yes, fourth elite four and welcome to the Zombie League! :)

BL14N
July 2nd, 2012, 09:28 PM
Yay thank you can't wait to start battling

KoboraX
July 2nd, 2012, 09:37 PM
In Game Name: Shiro on Pearl, Kobora on White
Friend Code (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=283680#): White: 2666-8219-1118
Pearl will be coming soon
Type (if Gym Leader): Dark
Any other information: I would like to be the 3rd E4 trainer if possible.

zombiezrule
July 2nd, 2012, 10:27 PM
Congratz KoboraX and you are the 3rd Elite Four and it's great to have you!

A Sadistic Bastard
July 3rd, 2012, 02:21 AM
Will
Sig
Dragon
I'm a pimp with dragons I guess.

curiousnathan
July 3rd, 2012, 02:33 AM
This league sounds simple, so I might join! I'd like to place as the second Elite Four member is possible.

In Game Name:

HG:- Nathan
BW:- Nathan

Friend Code:

HG:- 2580 9422 0238
BW:- 5114 9759 2122

Type (if Gym Leader): ---
Any other information: Yup just a question. Is there a level limit? I don't currently have any level 100 Pokemon, and if this league requires Level 100 pokemon, then that'd be a major issue. ;x

BL14N
July 3rd, 2012, 03:06 AM
I know this guy in real life and we made the league together so no is the answer and yes u can be the 2nd elite 4 :)

curiousnathan
July 3rd, 2012, 03:08 AM
I know this guy in real life and we made the league together so no is the answer and yes u can be the 2nd elite 4 :)

I see, and brilliant thanks. Looking forward for this tournament to get underway. c:

BL14N
July 3rd, 2012, 03:08 AM
This is an update:

Champion: Zombiezrule / A.C. (Pearl) If GL Dragon
Fourth Elite Four: BL14N / Blain (Black and Soulsilver) If GL Dragon
Third Elite Four: KoboraX / Shiro (Pearl) / Kobora (White) If GL Dark
Second Elite Four: Nathan
First Elite Four: A sadistic Bastard
Eigth Gym Leader:
Seventh:
Sixth:
Fifth:
Fourth:
Third:
Second:
First Gym Leader:

Also if any of u have any questions just pm me and zombiezrule and i will talk about it :)

curiousnathan
July 3rd, 2012, 03:10 AM
Oh and just another note; I'm Nathan for both. (On White and on HG)

BL14N
July 3rd, 2012, 03:11 AM
Great by the way what is ur best level

curiousnathan
July 3rd, 2012, 04:31 AM
In Heart Gold - 79.
In White - 56.

Empathy
July 3rd, 2012, 04:50 AM
In Game Name: Andy (Pearl) Bree (Platinum)

Friend Code:
- Pearl: 4255 9841 0801
- Platinum: 1077 7083 0287

Type: 1st Elite Four (Pokemon Pearl and Platinum), mixed.

Any other information:

Lol dw I am a girl, I called myself Andy (short for Andrea, my fave name ;))
My real name is Bree, so feel free to call me by that name :)

playplayj
July 3rd, 2012, 07:48 AM
This sounds interesting, before I put in a application I would like to know if I could have a guaranteed spot as a gym leader, I don't think I want to be a member of the E4.

zombiezrule
July 3rd, 2012, 12:04 PM
Sure, you can have the best gym leader spot if you register quick otherwise others can take the spot from you and you will be a lower GL than you may want!!!
Good Luck in all battles, Zombiezrule.

playplayj
July 3rd, 2012, 12:46 PM
Sounds good to me,

In Game Name: Jacob
Friend Code: Pokemon Black: 1893-4314-2173 I seem to have missplaced my Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. If I find them I'll add those FCs also!
Type (if Gym Leader): Dragon
Any other information: What are the rules on pokemon banned to ubers ex. Garchomp?

EDIT: Can I refer a friend of mine? He's a better battler then me and I think would make a fantastic Gym Leader if he wants to be one.

zombiezrule
July 3rd, 2012, 02:31 PM
There is no rule against having pokemon banned to ubers, so Garchomp and whatever else you want is fine.Also, your friend can have the next best spot if he registers in the correct format and we will be happy to have him onboard.

BL14N
July 3rd, 2012, 03:36 PM
Yeah the more people to more fun :)

curiousnathan
July 3rd, 2012, 04:42 PM
When will this tournament get underway? Are battles able to begin asap, or are more places needed to be filled? Also, if I'm a Gym Leader I will be ground.

BL14N
July 3rd, 2012, 08:15 PM
Ok you can be ground and we start battling once all the places are taken challengers may also fight the gyms/ elite 4 for badges

playplayj
July 3rd, 2012, 08:16 PM
I just sent my friend a message, hopefully he will reply soon and then we have a 6th gym leader! :-)

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
July 3rd, 2012, 08:41 PM
How will this work in terms of time zones? Are the games being pre-scheduled? Or does the challenger have to work it out with the leader? Just like to know because i don't want to join then find out all the battles are at 1 am lol.

BL14N
July 3rd, 2012, 10:09 PM
They will be pre Scheduled also my bro has talked to me about this and he is now the forth gym leader who is electric

zombiezrule
July 3rd, 2012, 10:58 PM
BL14N I know ur bro but he still has to register OR you can post a registration for him because we still need the info.

BL14N I know u but you either have to post a registration for him or he has to post one himself otherwise he can't be in the League.

A Sadistic Bastard
July 4th, 2012, 02:15 AM
We can use ubers? This is going to make battling easy.

curiousnathan
July 4th, 2012, 02:57 AM
Is it possible to ensure challengers have a round about the same leveled pokemon as Gym Leaders/Elite Four members? Otherwise it's going to make things really boring and way to easy for challengers. Perhaps a 50 level vs 50 level. idk just a suggestion.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
July 4th, 2012, 03:01 AM
^ can you use level restrictions across wifi?

BL14N
July 4th, 2012, 04:26 AM
Yes you can why do you ask

A Sadistic Bastard
July 4th, 2012, 05:07 AM
I don't do level 50 battles. Not my thing.

curiousnathan
July 4th, 2012, 05:35 AM
I don't do level 50 battles. Not my thing.

Oh that's not problem. I just don't want to face challengers with extremely high leveled pokemon. It'll just make the battle on-sided and banal. c:

playplayj
July 4th, 2012, 05:36 AM
Is it possible to ensure challengers have a round about the same leveled pokemon as Gym Leaders/Elite Four members? Otherwise it's going to make things really boring and way to easy for challengers. Perhaps a 50 level vs 50 level. idk just a suggestion.

Why don't we just do lvl 100 v lvl 100s?

curiousnathan
July 4th, 2012, 05:38 AM
I don't have any level 100 pokemon.

playplayj
July 4th, 2012, 05:56 AM
^ I see, my bad, I guess we can do lvl 50 v lvl 50 then, it's not really any different.

BL14N
July 4th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Yes but... That would throw everyone's team off balance as certain stats will be altered and the Pokemon will be less powerful because the trainer may have made tatics around those certain stats so there will be no level restrictions :)

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
July 4th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Can't enter then :( I'd get smashed with no level restrictions.

BL14N
July 4th, 2012, 02:56 PM
BL14N I know ur bro but he still has to register OR you can post a registration for him because we still need the info.

BL14N I know u but you either have to post a registration for him or he has to post one himself otherwise he can't be in the League.

Ok here it is

Name: Blade
Type: Electric
FC: Will post later
Anything else: No

playplayj
July 4th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Can't enter then :( I'd get smashed with no level restrictions.

Want me to trade you some pokes?

Also I think all Ubers being allowed will get to hectic personally, this is just a suggestion but maybe 1 Uber per team? If not that then I made a ban-list myself,

Arceus-All forms
Darkrai
Deoxys
Deoxys-A
Deoxys-S
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Manaphy
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin-S
Thundurus
Zekrom

Note that Garchomp, Excadrill, and Blaziken are not banned, in my opinion we should be allowed to use these pokemon as they were banned to Ubers and personally are really BL Ubers.

TogeDelques
July 4th, 2012, 04:52 PM
In Game Name:RED(Black)Alex(PT)
Black Friend Code:
0948 5555 9605
Platinum FC:
1892 3420 9515
Type (if Gym Leader):Grass
Any other information:Could we use an odd type,1 poke that's different from our type? Also can we make our own ruleset,i.e. different battle formats like doubles?

curiousnathan
July 4th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Yes but... That would throw everyone's team off balance as certain stats will be altered and the Pokemon will be less powerful because the trainer may have made tatics around those certain stats so there will be no level restrictions :)

Well I'm going to be unfortunately an easy Elite Four member to defeat then. :x

BL14N
July 4th, 2012, 05:29 PM
In Game Name:RED
Black Friend Code:
0948 5555 9605
Platinum FC:
1892 3420 9515
Type (if Gym Leader):Grass
Any other information:Could we use an odd type,1 poke that's different from our type? Also can we make our own ruleset,i.e. different battle formats like doubles? yes you may use up to two types that are not your gym type also I have decided that it is up to the gym leader / elite 4 if they want to use restrictions or not so to all who want restrictions can make them but just for that battle :D

Want me to trade you some pokes?

Also I think all Ubers being allowed will get to hectic personally, this is just a suggestion but maybe 1 Uber per team? If not that then I made a ban-list myself,

Arceus-All forms
Darkrai
Deoxys
Deoxys-A
Deoxys-S
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Manaphy
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin-S
Thundurus
Zekrom

Note that Garchomp, Excadrill, and Blaziken are not banned, in my opinion we should be allowed to use these pokemon as they were banned to Ubers and personally are really BL Ubers. ok it is up to the champion and I if we will have ubers I will Skype him about it :)

curiousnathan
July 4th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Oh then that's cool, that's in fact an excellent idea. c:

playplayj
July 4th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Leave it up to Toge to come up with the bawse ideas! ;)

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
July 4th, 2012, 11:30 PM
Cool, are there any spots left?

BL14N
July 4th, 2012, 11:50 PM
Yes there are so u can sign up NOW!!!

Ichinish
July 5th, 2012, 03:18 AM
So... It will be a lvl 50 vs lvl 50 or a lvl 100 vs lvl 100 or none of this options? I don't have any pokemons in lvl 50 neither lvl 100, but i want to participate.

Btw, how many pokemons a gym leader must have? And how many types we can use ina team?

BL14N
July 5th, 2012, 03:33 AM
Levels dont matter much why what levels do you have gym leaders MUST have at least 3 PKMN of their type and gym leaders can use 6 or less Pokemon ;)

curiousnathan
July 5th, 2012, 04:56 AM
So... It will be a lvl 50 vs lvl 50 or a lvl 100 vs lvl 100 or none of this options? I don't have any pokemons in lvl 50 neither lvl 100, but i want to participate.

Btw, how many pokemons a gym leader must have? And how many types we can use ina team?

Basically the Elite Four members and Gym leaders are able to set their own battle styles. So for example, one Elite FOur member may only do level 50 vs level 50 battles, while another may do a full on 100 vs 100. I like this idea because not only does it account for those who haven't got any level 100 pokemon, but it also keeps things fair and fresh, meaning you'll have a bit of a varied journey, battling through us all!

BL14N
July 5th, 2012, 05:10 AM
At was the point of the rule so everyone can battle at their own pace :D

zombiezrule
July 5th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Guys, I'm fine with this lvl 50v50 and lvl100v100 but I will definitely be a lvl 100 guy. Also, with the ban list, that consists of ALL the main pokes in my team so that will either need to be changed because I don't really use regulars often, it's normally just bash them till I win for me and anyway I have like 10 lvl 100s and I hardly ever sway from them. Just saying...

I was thinking and this is what I came up with: we all set battle rules when we battle like this battle is 50v50 and no ubers or something like that. Not saying we have to ban ubers on all battles. This will make it easier for people to choose a team from these rules unless they have to go look it up on a poke site or something.

BL14N
July 5th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Hey zrule have you updated the gym leaders I made an application for my bro

zombiezrule
July 5th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Yeah BL14N he is 4th GL like you said

BL14N
July 5th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Thank you zombiezrule he is very happy

Empathy
July 5th, 2012, 09:42 PM
I will be the fire type for Pearl. My highest level is 78, Infernape.

Can I have a different type for Platinum?

curiousnathan
July 5th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Could I please get my information updated?

My Personal Elite Four battle style is:
- Challengers must have Pokemon over lower level than I. They may be the same level but none above. :3
- Challengers can choose a level 50 vs level 50 battle or the previous type mentioned.
- It's a 6 vs 6 Pokemon Battle!

Thanks!

zombiezrule
July 6th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Sorry Bree but you have to be the same type throughout the versions you have. I'm sorry if that causes any inconvenience.

Ichinish
July 7th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Can a Gym Leader have substitutes pokemons?

playplayj
July 7th, 2012, 12:43 PM
^ Define substitutes pokemon?

Ichinish
July 7th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Hum... Like having pokemons to replace others. Like in a battle I use 6 pokemons and then in another battle I replace one of the 6 pokemons I used by an substitute pokemon.

It's like having a 2nd team, not exactly a 2nd team but more or less.

zombiezrule
July 7th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Yes that is fine because the battles will be single 6v6 battles so when you aren't battling you can change your team to any extent as long as if ur a GL you have to keep the same base type.

TogeDelques
July 7th, 2012, 01:18 PM
I see what you mean. I don't see a reason not to,we don't really have official teams and if we did people could try to counter team us(aside from using types we're weak against).
Oh,well there's your answer.

Ichinish
July 7th, 2012, 03:52 PM
In Game Name: Joao
Friend Code: 2279 5974 2553 (Black)
Type (if Gym Leader): Water
Any other information: 1st Gym Leader.

Can my battles be 3x3? Since I'm 1st GL it's justified.

BL14N
July 7th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Sure and welcome to the league!!! ;)

playplayj
July 9th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Saying that we can make our own battle rules for me I'm staying simple, challengers pick on levels, 50 v 50 or 100 v 100, single battles.

KLuning
July 9th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Is there a pshycic gym leader needed. I'm available every evening. I'll do a proper sign up if needed just checking if I can be a gym leader

The applications for the Zombie League MUST be in this format:
In Game Name:Keith
Friend Code: in signature
Type (psychic):
Any other information: ou rules. 1 uber lvl 50 or 100

TheWeirdBadger
July 16th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Hey! Can I still apply to be a Gen V GL?

In Game Name: James
Friend Code: In FC
Type (if Gym Leader): ICE :)
Any other information: Is the 7th Gym Leader position already taken? I'd like to be that just cause of how every ice gym leader is 7th, but if it is taken that is fine. Any position will do.

.MiKeY
July 22nd, 2012, 03:12 PM
Is there any way to sign up and have a theme typed gym, like for instance maybe instead of a type, use a weather themed team. If I can't do that then nvm. Also I would prefer Double Battles.