PDA

View Full Version : The Homestuck Fanclub

Railgun
July 4th, 2012, 05:21 AM
The Homestuck Fanclub

http://i46.tinypic.com/2niqj9w.jpg

Homestuck is a web comic about a boy named john and his friends as they play a game with each other. Many things happen in the series and this is a club for fans to come and discuss the series, draw fanart,create other projects and just hang out with each other.

Rules
1.No being rude.
2.No character bashing
3.If you want to act like your character that’s fine Just not “killing” someone.
4.No swearing here please

Username-
Favorite Character-
Why you enjoy Homestuck-

Topics
How do you feel about new anime of Homestuck a group of fans have been making ?
Do you cosplay the characters?
Would you ever want to be in a Homestuck RP?

The Members

AshleyKetchum
Limanya
Akita
Meru
BlueMilk C
EntwinedSilence
WillPowerPedro

Limanya
July 8th, 2012, 07:39 AM
LE GIANT GASP

Username-Limanya
Favorite Character-SOLLUX SOLLUX SOOOOOOOOOLLUUUUUUUX <3
Why you enjoy Homestuck-It's really, really original. The occasional Flash keeps it interesiting, and once you've gotten past Act 2 everything only gets better. It just makes me want to meet the characters in real life and/or play Sburb.

How do you feel about new anime of Homestuck a group of fans have been making?
YES YES ALL OF MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE
I am made for cosplaying Rose. I haven't done it yet, though.
...I ROLEPLAY EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Railgun
July 10th, 2012, 06:16 AM
The anime does look pretty good. The Jade va from what I heard in the sample was my fav so far.

Limanya
July 10th, 2012, 10:55 PM
Heh, yeah. I really want to see the anime :33
Oh, and it's raining here.
I need to stop acting like i'm Rose XD

Akita
July 11th, 2012, 04:53 AM
Oh why not.
Username- Akita
Favourite Character- Karkat Vantas and Dave Strider (I love pretty much all of them)
Why do I enjoy Homestuck?- It is hilarious and has sort of dry humor scattered throughout. I think it's original and the fandom is full of pretty cool people.

The Anime- I still have to catch up on Homestuck before I even look at something like that. Sounds sweet though, and long overdue.
Cosplay- Heck yeah! I've played genderbent Kanaya and Vriska, but my usual is Karkat.
RP- I would love that. That'd be amazing.

Hello~

Limanya
July 11th, 2012, 06:34 AM
I am roleplaying as Feferi on Pesterchum, everyone should roleplay on Pesterchum.

BlooMilk C.
July 18th, 2012, 08:54 AM
I would like to join. I was roleplaying as Tavros last night, actually.

Username- BlooMilk C.
Favorite Character- all of them
Why you enjoy Homestuck- It's my favorite anime. (Hahahaha)

Meru
July 18th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Ohhhhhhhh, I wanna join! 8D

Username: Meru
Favorite Character: Vriska <33333333
Why you enjoy Homestuck: The story line and the characters. Just over all it's hilarious.

Limanya
July 18th, 2012, 12:23 PM
OH COD MORE HOMESTUCKS ‹3333
Can i just say that i want to be moirails with all of you guys.
Oh, and do you know what my favourite t-shirt is? My black Squiddle shirt. I'm in love with it XD
(Also, going to high school. Gonna bring some Homestuck with me!)

Meru
July 18th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Hooray. : D
Oh? I really wanna order a shirt. Prolly with my sign or maybe Roxy's shirt. = v =
Also I like your signature btw.

Limanya
July 18th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Oh thanks XD
I got Chumdroid, which also means more roleplaying. And i play Minecraft.
‹ has giant sollux and feferi on her server and a sollux skin

Kano Shuuya
July 21st, 2012, 07:52 PM
Aaah, I'm not sure how much I'll post here, but it's Homestuck so.. obligations and priorities. /shot

Username- EntwinedSilence
Favorite Character- Dave, Sollux, Dirk (Beta, trolls, Alpha)
Why you enjoy Homestuck- I think it's easier to ask what I dislike about it, which is maybe that I think it's humor goes a bit too far sometimes, but that's just me and I like dramatics. Other than that, Feferi's quirk was annoying, and there are few characters that I miss. Other than that, it's fair to say that I enjoy pretty much everything about that series. Cosplay, plot, characters, fandom, etc.

Limanya
July 22nd, 2012, 09:50 AM
38/

And i use Feferi's quirk -EV-ERY DAY.

Roleplaying, )(e)(e.

Anyways, i thought Terezi's quirk was annoying 0_0

BlooMilk C.
July 24th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Well, I think all of the quirks were pretty good representations of their individuality, but if I had to choose one that I thought was the most annoying, I would probably choose Feferi's, honestly, only because the ")(" letter "H" just looks sort of awkward.

Limanya
July 26th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Glub. W)(atever.

Anyways, all those fanventures all over the place have inspired me to create my own.

Hivetrapped. (http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread.php?49291-Hivetrapped)

Oh, and i have a little idea. You know the B2/W2 signature collab that happened some time ago? Maybe we could do something like that but with Homestuck siggys c:

BlooMilk C.
July 26th, 2012, 08:26 PM
I don't really roleplay much. I do sometimes on Pesterchum, but not always. If I see a canon handle open, I would take the opportunity to use it though. I just kind of like reading the comic, listening to the music, and drawing fanart, though. I think that it's a lot of fun. I feel as though a lot of the characters are really relatable. Here's a question: Which ones do you think you're the most like? I'd have to say Dirk, Roxy, and Jade myself :)

Limanya
July 27th, 2012, 06:48 AM
0_0

uhh...i have a lot of characters i can relate to...i must say though, i'm a lot like rose.

I like Pokemon (...)
July 29th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Username- I like Pokemon (...)
Favorite Character- I could write a whole paragraph on how I don't have a "favourite character". Then at the end I say Doc Scratch.
Why you enjoy Homestuck- The storyline is just mindblowing, as are the characters - a cast of snowflakes, which I find very hard to hate any. It's not just a webcomic, it's much more than that - the way that Hussie has pictures, .gif animations, flash animations, THE MUSIC, narrations, pesterlogs, interactive flash animations, it's so much bigger than the some of its parts. The ideas that Hussie adds to it - the hemospectrum, ectobiology, the concept of paradox space, all the references to media (Lil Hal, LOMAX, Over 9000, the Saw references just off the top of my head), it's all just so amazing. And of course, the fandom. Homestuck particularly caters to a very creative target audience - all it takes is a particularly important flash animation, or a revealing update and we can see a massive reaction of fanart, fanfiction, cosplays, fan videos, music, so much. Hell, the anime is a perfect example of just that.

How do you feel about new anime of Homestuck a group of fans have been making ?
I am really looking forward to it. There's not much else to say - for an entire fandom to come together, be organised, and create something this huge is... amazing.

I once did a cosplay as a generic Prospit Dreamer (I didn't have any wigs or make-up or props or anything to actually be a character) - but I'm planning on cosplaying a British/Gentleman!Karkat, for the next anime expo in October.

Roleplaying is not really my thing. Though sometimes I do enjoy reading other peoples' RPs.

Limanya
July 30th, 2012, 05:46 AM
Roleplaying might not be your thing, it is my thing FOREVER.

And i want all of you to be my moirails.

I like Pokemon (...)
July 30th, 2012, 07:08 AM
One thing I'd like to ask is if we should spoiler any of what we say? Undoubtedly, when an update comes, we'll be talking about it, but not everyone will be uptodate with Homestuck (and some people might not have yet seen the most recent update that we would be talking about), so I figure spoilers would make things a bit nicer (it's also what we do in a few other fandom clubs I'm in). But up to where would we spoiler? Act 6 Act 2 is where the new Strider and Lalonde were named. A6I2 is where Aranea/Meenah were named. I'm not even going to mention uu/UU's names. So... what?

Roleplaying might not be your thing, it is my thing FOREVER.

And i want all of you to be my moirails.
Haha, I'm glad you have fun with that. Personally, before I do anything with their characters (writing fanfiction or roleplaying or whatever), I'd rather have their characters exactly down, otherwise I'd be annoyed that they were acting out of character; which is why I don't really RP that much.
I might come off as quite rude, and for that I apologise, but Hussie himself says that "The purpose is to pacify a partner who is dangerous. It's not all about being platonic soul bros forever." (http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread.php?32390-Chat-44-4-MOTH3R-F-1NG-D4NC3-P4RTY%21%21%21%21%21%21%21&p=4173696&viewfull=1#post4173696) So unless you have a multiple personality disorder and all of them are dangerous or something *cough*

Akita
July 30th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Adding to BlooMilk's question, in what ways are you most like said character(s)?

I'm going to say Feferi, Dave, and Karkat-
Feferi being my good traits, Karkat being my not so good ones, and Dave representing my various likes/dislikes and how I tend to deal with people.

Note: I'm only up to 4800, so I've not yet met the Alpha characters.

I don't care if you spoil it, I'm just going to read up to it anyway.

Limanya
July 31st, 2012, 06:05 AM
The alpha characters are awesome.

You shall love them forever.

I like Pokemon (...)
July 31st, 2012, 06:51 AM
On which character I am the most similar to... I think that's quite hard to say, actually, since the characters are so 3 dimensional, that I can't help but say "a little bit of this", "a little bit of that" etc. And I'm too lazy

Note: I'm only up to 4800, so I've not yet met the Alpha characters.
Ah, hmm. Perhaps that's something that club leader should decide? If we spoiler anything and if so, up to how much.

The alpha characters are awesome.

You shall love them forever.
I agree completely. And I hope you like shipping because there's a lot of shipping fuel in Act 6.

Limanya
August 2nd, 2012, 03:43 AM
I'm not that into shipping. And i personally hate Jane/Roxy and Dirk/Jake.

But i guess Eridan/Roxy might work out well.

do you see the similarities between those two....

I like Pokemon (...)
August 2nd, 2012, 06:43 AM
I'm not that into shipping. And i personally hate Jane/Roxy and Dirk/Jake.

But i guess Eridan/Roxy might work out well.

do you see the similarities between those two....
Ah, shipping. Makes me wonder if the club will ever get a shipping civil war.
I seriously need to make a shipping wall or something. Though in all honesty, I ship almost literally everything and anything. I think for me, it's more about the actual piece of fanart or fanfic or cosplay (or whatever it is that has shipping in it), and if the characters are shown properly, and it seems believable from that point of view, rather than who the actual characters, and how they're being shipped, that's in the piece of work.
I'm only spamming the club so that it doesn't die very quickly. The more times we're on the first page, the more members we'll get.

OH! Has everyone heard the new album yet? (http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/album/symphony-impossible-to-play)

BlooMilk C.
August 2nd, 2012, 09:52 PM
Yeah, we're definitely gonna have a civil war. Let me lay down the ships, okay? Tavros x Vriska ;)

Karkat x Nepeta <3
Sollux x Gamzee <3<
Equius x Eridan <3
Gamzee x Tavros <3
Terezi x Vriska <>
Sollux x Aradia <3
Equius x Nepeta <>
Dirk x Jake (obviously the one quadrant humans have)
Dave x Jade ???
Dave x John ???
John x Roxy ???
Jane x Roxy
Karkat x Terezi <3/ Dave x Terezi
Karkat x Gamzee <>

Rose x Kanaya
Kanaya x Sollux x Gamzee o8<
Eridan x Vriska <3<
Eridan x Feferi <>
Vriska x Tavros <3 <3 <3

By the way which trolls are your patrons? Mine is Sollux :). "2up, guys" 0_0

I like Pokemon (...)
August 7th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Yeah, we're definitely gonna have a civil war. Let me lay down the ships, okay? Tavros x Vriska ;)

Karkat x Nepeta <3
Sollux x Gamzee <3<
Equius x Eridan <3
Gamzee x Tavros <3
Terezi x Vriska <>
Sollux x Aradia <3
Equius x Nepeta <>
Dirk x Jake (obviously the one quadrant humans have)
Dave x Jade ???
Dave x John ???
John x Roxy ???
Jane x Roxy
Karkat x Terezi <3/ Dave x Terezi
Karkat x Gamzee <>

Rose x Kanaya
Kanaya x Sollux x Gamzee o8<
Eridan x Vriska <3<
Eridan x Feferi <>
Vriska x Tavros <3 <3 <3

By the way which trolls are your patrons? Mine is Sollux :). "2up, guys" 0_0
Haha, that's a LOT of ships! Maybe I'll make a proper chart, that we can use.

My patron is Aradia!
im 0k with it
im 0k with a l0t 0f things

Limanya
August 7th, 2012, 09:27 AM
My patron troll is Sollux.

Who just so happens to be my favorite character.

WHO
2AIID
WA2P2

Chikara
August 7th, 2012, 10:14 AM
My patron troll is Gamzee aha :3c
Screw colors, but mIrAcLeS.

Also, for what it's worth, my God Tier if Rogue of Space :D
That makes me a crazy combination of Jade and Roxy aaaaaa.

I like Pokemon (...)
August 7th, 2012, 12:12 PM
My patron troll is Sollux.

Who just so happens to be my favorite character.

WHO
2AIID
WA2P2
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE2

Also, for what it's worth, my God Tier if Rogue of Space :D
That makes me a crazy combination of Jade and Roxy aaaaaa.

Or Kanaya and Nepeta :p
Which test did you take? One test gives me Rogue of Time (not sure I like being a Rogue too well...). I wouldn't mind being a hero of mind, either.

Chikara
August 7th, 2012, 12:17 PM
I took the one on Tumblr which is the most accurate. What you get is kind of what you get haha.

Kano Shuuya
August 7th, 2012, 06:27 PM
My patron troll is Terezi, but see I was born early.. so it should be Eridan. D;

Sollux es mi favorito, though.

My God Tier is the Bard of Blood, according to that uber hard tumblr quiz.

There's a simpler one going around that gives actual outfit pictures with the result, and I got the Knight of Light on that one. The outfit was awesome, but the quiz isn't as deep as the on on Tumblr, so. -w-

I like Pokemon (...)
August 8th, 2012, 06:13 AM
I took the one on Tumblr which is the most accurate. What you get is kind of what you get haha.
Ah, right. Does anyone have a link for that? I think it'd be quite a nice quiz to refer to - since I'm sure a lot of us has thought "I wonder what mythological role I would have...". Maybe it could even go on the OP?

My patron troll is Terezi, but see I was born early.. so it should be Eridan. D;
Pardon me, but I don't understand that at all haha. Terezi and Eridan are really far apart, so how does that work?

There's a simpler one going around that gives actual outfit pictures with the result, and I got the Knight of Light on that one. The outfit was awesome, but the quiz isn't as deep as the on on Tumblr, so. -w-
Here it is for everyone who hasn't taken it if they want to. (http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/rvalle/hsquiz/hsquiz.html)

Chikara
August 8th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Augh, the tumblr one is a pain in the butt to find, but when my friend gets on, she can link it to me owo

Limanya
August 10th, 2012, 06:08 AM
According to the long one, i'm a Rogue of Mind. The shorter one gave me Knight of Breath. And in a Prospit/Derse quiz i got Derse yay :D

Akita
August 14th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Strider is my patron troll. My patron troll is Gamzee, of course. Good old Gamzee. As much as I adore Sollux and Vriska, my favourite troll shall forever be Karkat.

I don't actually recognize the God tiers yet because I am not caught up, so I will do that later.

Limanya
August 17th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Sylph has the best design of all classes we have seen in canon.

8^y

Railgun
August 18th, 2012, 06:20 AM
Just caught up with HS. Good stuff :) Really love Jade tbh

Limanya
August 20th, 2012, 06:16 AM
People say Dave is Andrew Hussie's self insert.
That is partially true, but....

Andrew Hussie is Andrew Hussie's self insert.

Also what's your favorite non-Cascade flash

I like Pokemon (...)
August 20th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Augh, the tumblr one is a pain in the butt to find, but when my friend gets on, she can link it to me owo
I should probably get off my ass to find it
According to the long one, i'm a Rogue of Mind. The shorter one gave me Knight of Breath. And in a Prospit/Derse quiz i got Derse yay :D
I figure this could be a topic
Derse or Prospit? (Can be personal preference, or the result of a test)
Personally... Prospit. Though I think that Derse is a lot cooler (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvilIsCool), Prospit has the advantage of the Skaian clouds, and tends to be more passive, which I think suits my role more (as the kind of... strategist of the team).
Though, I tend to flip back and forth between being a Hero of Time (which would mean I would have to be a Dersite) and being a Hero of Mind (where I think I would prefer being a Prospitian)

People say Dave is Andrew Hussie's self insert.
That is partially true, but....

Andrew Hussie is Andrew Hussie's self insert.

Also what's your favorite non-Cascade flash
Some people also say that Dirk is a self-insert. To be honest, I'm not all that bothered I'm just waiting for Dirk to fall.
My favourite non-Cascade flash? Ooooh that's hard to say. I really like [S] Descend. I think it's just really awesome.

Limanya
August 20th, 2012, 08:23 AM
I personally don't really have a fave. Though [S] Prince of Heart: Rise Up and [S] Jade: Enter were really awesome.

BlooMilk C.
August 23rd, 2012, 08:41 AM
I liked [S] Descend, [S] Roxy: Sleepwalk, [S] Jade: Enter, and [S] Dirk: Synchronize + [S] Dirk: Unite, but still, pretty much all of them, even though there are so many :)

idk what my god tier is, probably the Prince of Space. I've always gotten Derse, though.

Limanya
August 31st, 2012, 08:24 AM
that

update

SPOILERED FOR SPOILER
NO REALLYi can't breathe OMG latula has gamegrl as her theme i can't even and she dated mituna and AARGH kankri is even worse than rose and aranea together what's with those walls of text and that ending with aranea and porrim is awesome and what's with aradia's talksprite and why is hussie in a chest and meenah has just become waaay cooler and uhh yeah it's epic

I like Pokemon (...)
August 31st, 2012, 08:27 AM
All month I was like "I can't wait for the update so I can post here again!" and then it comes and I forget.
OMFG THIS UPDATE I AM LAUGHING SO HARD THIS IS AWESOME.
Kankri is a social justice blogger
Redglare more like RADglare
Porrin is... wow. Just wow.
And just... what an update.

Railgun
September 4th, 2012, 04:40 PM
I am loving Latula (so got her name wrong) Her style and personality are awesome. :D. So happy it updated XD

I like Pokemon (...)
September 4th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Just so that you guys know about this (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14293468/homestuck-adventure-game)
I'm definitely going to try and support it if only for the cool stuff I'll get
@AshleyKetchum
Nope, Latula is correct.

Railgun
September 4th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Just so that you guys know about this (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14293468/homestuck-adventure-game)
I'm definitely going to try and support it if only for the cool stuff I'll get
@AshleyKetchum
Nope, Latula is correct.

Whoa! It just launched today and it already has that much?! Thats great news :D

Limanya
September 6th, 2012, 01:46 AM
I actually like Kankri the most of the pre-scratch trolls, but eh. Also ASDFGHJKLIKAKJNBGIBJUBJIBIJGUBDIBIUBXFHOMESTUCKVIDEOGAME

I like Pokemon (...)
September 6th, 2012, 01:59 AM
Whoa! It just launched today and it already has that much?! Thats great news :D
And in just over one day, we've beaten the target of 700k; currently sitting at $753,540. Bloody hell this fandom can pay. About an average of around $90 each (8000+ donators).
I actually like Kankri the most of the pre-scratch trolls, but eh. Also ASDFGHJKLIKAKJNBGIBJUBJIBIJGUBDIBIUBXFHOMESTUCKVIDEOGAME
He's just so great, really. I'd love to see how he interacts with Dave or something who would jokingly say that everything triggers him.
Also, today being 6/9 Brit date ****yeah, today is my headcanon for Kankri (or at least humanstuck Kankri)'s birthday!

Limanya
September 6th, 2012, 02:04 AM
i want to hug kankri

he's sort of adorable

like tavros

Kano Shuuya
September 9th, 2012, 12:41 AM
My favorite pre-scratch is Meenah, but I did like all of the ones from the game update, however I'm thinking they'll all have to grow on me. xD; I still don't like any of them more than the original trolls.

Also, the updates are back on the Betas which is cool, because I missed them omg.

edit:

whoops -w-

Pardon me, but I don't understand that at all haha. Terezi and Eridan are really far apart, so how does that work?

Hhahah, I know. I was born in October, when I was supposed to be born in January. Hardcore. Anyhoo yeah, I would've been Eridan, but not that Terezi isn't awesome in my opinion.

Railgun
September 9th, 2012, 03:01 PM
The game is so close to 1 million dollars! Makes me wonder what the game will be like. wonder if it will have canon characters

I like Pokemon (...)
September 11th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Hhahah, I know. I was born in October, when I was supposed to be born in January. Hardcore. Anyhoo yeah, I would've been Eridan, but not that Terezi isn't awesome in my opinion.
Ah, I see, right, that makes much more sense now :D
The game is so close to 1 million dollars! Makes me wonder what the game will be like. wonder if it will have canon characters
And we have officially beaten that by... $78,817 from when I'm seeing it now. So far it seems we have Mac support, Linux support, and the "EFIGS" languages (English/French/Italian/German/Spanish).

As for what will be in it... as it's a "spin-off", my first thought is actually a "regular" SBURB session. Though of course, that's only speculation.

And for the updates; it seems John has "realised" that Con Air ****ING SUCKS!!!
Looks like his character will have grown quite a bit over the year... Though how, we shall see.

Limanya
September 22nd, 2012, 09:39 AM
asdfghjkl

JOHN JUST RAGED HIMSELF TO SLEEP

Railgun
October 22nd, 2012, 04:33 PM
Has anyone played the new game via the update?

Also they hit the 2.5 mil mark for the game which is amazing :)

I like Pokemon (...)
October 23rd, 2012, 08:09 AM

Woah completely forgot about this club.

But yes, the most recent update was very... wow. Getting to FINALLY learn about Zahhak, Megido and Nitram (and omg they're all such amazing characters) was nice. Now we're finally going to see how everything ties up together, hopefully.

Adventure
October 23rd, 2012, 01:26 PM
WHOOOA randomly browsing the forum index and seeing this. How come I didn't look up if there was a Homestuck fanclub on PC before? Signing up.

Behold the robes Y/N?

Yeah, I played it! Tried to find as much as I could but it turns out that the only one who can really go somewhere is Meenah. She's badass though, so it's ok. I like that she got to come inside the comet and talk to Kanaya and the others.

Hm, we're allowed to talk about everything that has happened so far, right? Or do we have to warn for spoilers up to some certain page? :p

About the kickstarter - I loved the video. So many fan trailers of Homestuck out there; now we finally have an official one. Not really something you'd show a friend that you wanted to introduce to Homestuck though. It's a bit too... fast and confusing.

And it's truly amazing that they got so much money for the project. What a fanbase. What. A.

/blabbering over

This though:

Certainly. Seeing as I'm an avid forum RPer, I have already made my own Homestuck-inspired RP over in the Roleplay Corner here ;) It's not fully true to the canon and we're only almost through our first gate yet. And quite inactive. But Homestuck is a really fun RP scenario, if you manage to work out a good system for interaction via pesterchum IC.
/nerdy RP talk over

Limanya
October 24th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Homestuck RPs are fun and i'm the GM of one ;)

here it is! it's full though, hehe. (http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread.php?50038-Deathbound-Another-Sgrub-Roleplay-F-U-L-L)

I like Pokemon (...)
October 24th, 2012, 10:59 AM
WHOOOA randomly browsing the forum index and seeing this. How come I didn't look up if there was a Homestuck fanclub on PC before? Signing up.
Technically before you join I think there's a form you should fill out :p
Hm, we're allowed to talk about everything that has happened so far, right? Or do we have to warn for spoilers up to some certain page? :p
I think we came to the conclusion of no spoilers? I guess because there's a difficult place to say "this is the cut off point", and because spoilers are all over the place (like on tumblr or youtube).
About the kickstarter - I loved the video. So many fan trailers of Homestuck out there; now we finally have an official one. Not really something you'd show a friend that you wanted to introduce to Homestuck though. It's a bit too... fast and confusing.
Haha yeah, but it'll definitely give some drive to get through Act 1, that's for sure.

Truality
October 24th, 2012, 05:30 PM
I am finally up-to-date with Homestuck. Phew, that was a blast.

Username: CAPTAINOBVIOUS
Favorite character: Wayward Vagabond
C'mon, the guy is a mayor.
Why you enjoy Homestuck: Because it's deep, has simple yet satisfying art, a lot of references and all the flash thingamajings that make it so special and pseudo-interactive.

Adventure
October 25th, 2012, 12:37 AM
Uh, ok. I'll do the sign up thing.

Username- Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
Favorite Character- John or Terezi or Vriska or Meenah or Dirk. Can't decide.
Why you enjoy Homestuck- Allow me to illustrate the reasons.

First: http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004395

Next:
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/storyfiles/hs2/05247.gif

brb reading new homestuck update

SkullKing
October 25th, 2012, 04:27 PM
YESSSSSSSSS
Username: SkullKing
Favorite character: Dave, Dirk, Eridan, Rose, Sollux, and Mituna.
Why you enjoy Homestuck: Well... It's very humorous and the fandom is amazing, the plot is awesome, and I honestly don't know how to explain how much I love Homestuck.
also everyone dies and all ships are sunk

Adventure
October 29th, 2012, 05:26 AM
Anyone else got fooled by the last update? :p I was too afraid to spoil something neat if I clicked the banner, even though I had my suspicions.