View Full Version : what would u choose?

January 20th, 2005, 12:07 PM
alright Mcdonalds? or Subway? why did i say those because i'm eating a cookie XD no Mcdonalds has good tasting food but very fatting(XD after eating $20 of food there i gained 3 pounds!) yet subway has subs and they don't have much fat so what would u choose?

(\ /)
(v v)<ad bunny to sig to help him achive world domanation

January 20th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Burger king! lol but yea theey do bigger veg burgur MMMMmmmm...

January 20th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Friend says: Mcdonalds sucks! XD
I say:
Subway isnt Kosher, so mcdonalds got way better in Israel. It use to be terrible compared to Burger King, but the french fry servings in Israel at Burger King got so little and its annoying >.<;;; I use to go every week, but yeah XD

January 20th, 2005, 1:05 PM
I'd say Subway because their food isn't too fattening, but McDonalds is one of main reasons for America's obesity

January 20th, 2005, 1:10 PM
McDonalds!BADABAPBAPP I'm lovin it!

January 20th, 2005, 1:13 PM
XD yah! another Mcdonalds lover! and ya know da song

Happy Dude
January 20th, 2005, 1:29 PM
I don't really know which is better really.Probobly subway but Mcdonalds isn't very far behind.

January 20th, 2005, 1:39 PM
oh no i love them all i dunt care about fatty content as i am really skinny for some reason lol but mmm right now i feel like subway as my dad has it lol

Demonic Angel
January 20th, 2005, 1:41 PM
Subway's healthier but McDonalds tastes a lot better, so I'd have to say McDonalds.

Mr Cat Dog
January 20th, 2005, 1:50 PM
McDonalds tastes of fried fat. Subway makes fireworks in your tastebuds.
MCD's vote goes to Subway. Nuff said. MEEP MEEP! XD

January 20th, 2005, 1:50 PM
The McDonalds in Taiwan is so much better than in the US. :P I mean, there's Asian food, and there's the spicy drumstick burger which is just... *_*

Wendy's is so much better. :P You can get the Bacon cheeseburger, and a baked potato for 99 cents... =3 In and out is pretty good too... but I've heard that it's only in California. n_n;

January 20th, 2005, 1:54 PM
Neither. I don't eat veggies (I really don't even if my parents force me) and I don't fancy McDonalds for some odd reason.

January 20th, 2005, 5:53 PM
Well.. Normally I go to Mc Donalds. IMO, I find Sub Way better.. Oh man, I loved their f00ds soo much! When we walk by the restuarant their bread smells like pizza. o.O My grandmother use to always take me to sub way and my mom only toke me once or twice about 4-5 yrs ago? or longer.. *sigh* Haven't gone since.

Lady Pearl
January 20th, 2005, 6:01 PM
I'm not a great fan of any but if I had to choose, it'll be McDonalds. I love MD because of its milkshakes and its Chicken Selects Premium Breast Strips! Yum! <3

January 20th, 2005, 7:01 PM
Hmmmm it would depend. Subway is a bit healthier and nicer, and more worth the money.

But I am fond of McDonalds... not the burgers though. ICK! XD

I like Subway cookies though. ^o^

January 20th, 2005, 7:33 PM
Hmmmm it would depend. Subway is a bit healthier and nicer, and more worth the money.

But I am fond of McDonalds... not the burgers though. ICK! XD

I like Subway cookies though. ^o^

I think the c00kies got me h00ked to sub way when I was younger.. It's very g00d. >_< Somehow.. it beats ''grandmas c00kies'' and I'm not talking about my grandmothers c00kies, but that brand of c00kies. ๑_๑

Virtual Headache
January 21st, 2005, 7:40 AM
I just don't like Fast-Food...

Pokemon Master #1
January 22nd, 2005, 8:26 AM
Too many hard choices.*Gets hungry and goes to get some food*

January 22nd, 2005, 8:31 AM
I find Subways better because of taste.

January 22nd, 2005, 11:25 AM
I havent eaten at Subway so I like Mcdonalds better.

January 22nd, 2005, 11:28 AM
McDonalds, of course. ^^ I <3 McChicken.

February 15th, 2005, 6:45 AM
I picked subway. Yum. Mc.D is alright.

February 15th, 2005, 6:49 AM
Subway, hands down. I'd prefer a sub that tastes good and is made in front of me as opposed to a cheeseburger with a meat patty that tastes like a rotten cardboard box.

Sorye HK
February 15th, 2005, 7:04 AM
Definately McDonalds. It really helps me gain weight... Just 5 more KG left to go.

February 15th, 2005, 7:13 AM
I would eat at either McDonalds or Burger King. I have no worries.
I hate sandwhiches, so I would never eat at Subway. Plas, I live burgers...mm...cheeseburger, and I love Burger Kings Hershy Pies!

February 15th, 2005, 7:49 AM
Probably Subway for me. Except for the fries, there really isn't anything I'd like from McDonald's that I wouldn't prefer to get from somewhere else (because the stuff from elsewhere tastes better).

February 19th, 2005, 8:49 AM
i like subway better than macdonlds

February 19th, 2005, 10:19 AM
McDonalds. Subway doesn't have that much that I like. I"m not much of a sub person - give me a hamburger and fries any day. xD
Subway is much healthier though. Good thing I don't eat out much. ^^;

EDIT: But from that poll, Burger King is better. Better burgers, I think. :P That, and if you're a military brat overseas, that's all you get xD

February 25th, 2005, 9:09 PM
Nothing. Id usually take Subway but i\I am not very hungry right now XD