PDA

View Full Version : Green Day Fan Club

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Thomas
January 20th, 2005, 02:27 PM
Green Day rocks so they deserve a club!!! I dont care if you join so dont make a post asking to just just say that you are joining...

...so does anyone have the American Idiot CD?

----------------------------------
Owner
Tomasu-san

Co Owner
Eliana

Members according to Postcount
Eliana 330
Tomasu-san 241
saint jimmmey 32
Shana 29
Link2005 27
Legolas 21
EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN 20
Kira 19
Thomas 17
Samot 14
DeathScape 12
Biohazard Girl 10
Lizzie 10
Akinari 9
Naruto Uzumaki 9
Night-Kun 9
ramalamadingdong 8
Jolty-Kun 7
Trikip 7
PrinceOfDarkness 6
Kylie-chan 6
the skate board kid 5
♥Whitney♥ 5
Shikon no Tama 5
jasonresno 4
Kaylee 4
Nicole 4
Flashmew 4
Krispen 4
Happy Dude 3
Pok-Munna 3
Suki 3
Kratos 3
Master Blaze 3
Black Mage 2
coolmaster 2
IvySaur 2
legoman 2
Ninja 2
Mr Cat Dog 2
KoBRe LaiR 2
vato_nolan 2
Seto7Kaiba 2
Rock Lee 2
Cute Inuyasha-Kun 2
Greta 2
Vincent Valentine 2
Anna-chan 2
$ACE$ 2
Miyu-chan 2
Kristienezz 2
Lido 1
lugia_master 1
Crystal Priestess Inome 1
Pokemon Master #1 1
SexyGirl 1
Matty_Boi 1
Yetsu 1
charizard69 1
Outskate 1
Shadow_of_Light 1
LunaticSteven 1
BluePhoenix 1
Blaze121 1
+Alex+ 1
punkhobbitqueen 1
Cherri 1
That Guy 1
Super Saiyan 4 Goku 1
Takari 1
Imakuni? 1
Esai 1
neurotic 1
RaveMasterPlue 1
Emerald Flame 1
Hibiki 1
Daisuke Niwa 1
00Zero 1
Akio123 1
sarah241847 1
Valerie 1
Johnny-Chan 1
bubbleicious 1
Rageman 1
Lady Pearl 1
Chax 1
BaNd_GeEk 1

Daisuke Niwa
January 20th, 2005, 02:31 PM
I won that CD... I think... *looks for it* Yeah! I do. It was right next to Slipknot, Good CHarlotte and KoRn. Anywyas Ill join. I like their songs and plus they are cool!
btw, did they get a new look? *looks at Thomas's sig*

Hibiki-san
January 20th, 2005, 02:41 PM
I'll join! I bought American Idiot the Album the day it came out in the UK! XD

I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken dreams, where the city sleeps and I'm the only one and I walk alone I walk alone.....

KoBRe LaiR
January 20th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Boulevard of Broken Dreams! Yeah!
That song is stuck on my head now *err* Well I saw one of their concerts ^^ They rule and rock!

Shana
January 21st, 2005, 10:19 AM
Aww, you saw one of their concerts?! *envyenvyenvy*

I have American Idiot, too. ^~

THIRTY-SIX
January 21st, 2005, 10:22 AM
me will join although not sure i got their new albulm *checks hard drive*

Thomas
January 21st, 2005, 04:20 PM
0_o Hard drive? I cant stand not having the actual CD. Another good song is When I Come Around from thier album "dookie".

Alex, I am not sure if they have a new look that pic may be old. LOL it seems they have a new look with every album they come out with. :P

Shana
January 21st, 2005, 06:55 PM
Your siggy pic is old, hehe. Just to tell you.

KoBRe LaiR
January 22nd, 2005, 06:55 AM
Yeah I like the blond on him... I dont recall ebfore seeing him as a blond, but you never know, maybe they have. ^^

Shana
January 22nd, 2005, 01:50 PM
You like Billie Jo as a blond? Wow, most people I talk to like him with black hair. I like the black too, personally.

oni flygon
January 24th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Green Day's an awesome band
I'm a weird guy with a weird taste of music (U2 and Green Day don't really match, ne?)

But yeah...I love their new album. It might be different from their old style but the rock opera RULES!!!

I always wondered wether Jesus of Suburbia and St. Jimmy are two seperate people or the same person...

Matty_Boi
January 25th, 2005, 05:14 PM
green day rocks man. i like american idiot and boulevard of broken dreams :P

Eliana
January 25th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Omg....GUY WITH THE BLACK HAIR! XD
I only know one of their songs (Boulevard of Broken Dreams) but its really amazing (see how attached I can get to a band all because of one song XD)
and Billy looks so cool XD

Shana
January 26th, 2005, 04:24 AM
Green Day's an awesome band
I'm a weird guy with a weird taste of music (U2 and Green Day don't really match, ne?)

But yeah...I love their new album. It might be different from their old style but the rock opera RULES!!!

I always wondered wether Jesus of Suburbia and St. Jimmy are two seperate people or the same person...
I know, rock opera pwns! I wanna know who all of these people they mention are. Like you said, are the Jesus Of Suburbuia and St. Jimmy the same person?

oni flygon
January 26th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Well, the letter in "Letterbomb" in the booklet in American Idiot is addressed to "J" so it could be either JImmy or Jesus...
And there's something in "Letterbomb" that says:
"St. Jimmy is a figment of
Your father's rage and your mother's love"

So it's possible that St. Jimmy is Jesus of Suburbia's Alter Ego.
Not sure with that but oh well...

jasonresno
January 30th, 2005, 11:06 AM
I'm definately joining, I love Green Day! My favorite song on the new album is probably Holiday, maybe Wake me up when September ends. Homecoming is addictive too. I just love all their CDS!

oni flygon
January 30th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Holiday is an awesome song...can't wait for the video...
Homecoming is good but I preffer Jesus of Suburbia
Wake Me Up When September Ends must be my new theme song when school ends...XD The last days of innocence...^^

jasonresno
January 30th, 2005, 03:29 PM
I love the whole american idiot album, but I think I listen to "international superhits" more though.

Thomas
February 1st, 2005, 09:23 PM
Well I finally got around to buying Internation Superhits....I have the other albums but I never bought this one for some reason....Anyway it has all my favorite songs from thier older albums :D

Shana
February 2nd, 2005, 02:53 PM
Well, the letter in "Letterbomb" in the booklet in American Idiot is addressed to "J" so it could be either JImmy or Jesus...

That's a really good though. I don't have much common sense to figure something like that out. XP

Thomas
February 4th, 2005, 11:51 AM

The letter is from Whatsername to Jesus saying goodbye to him, and "You're not the Jesus of Suburbia. St. Jimmy is a figment of, your father's rage and your mother's love, thats made you the idiot america." Is Whatername saying that Jesus has turned into everything that she hated.

It says so here at Green Day Authority...
http://greendayauthority.com/TheBand/songmeanings.shtml

Mr Cat Dog
February 4th, 2005, 11:54 AM
I'm assuming I'm in XD

They're on now on TOTP on BBC1 for any English Green Day fans, and they're performing Holiday. The best one on the album (apart from Jesus of Suburbia of course :P)

Thomas
February 4th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Well my favorite is Letterbomb. :) I will be definetly be going to Voodoo Fest In Oct in New Orleans to see them perfom. The Festival is two days of non stop rock.

Mr Cat Dog
February 4th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Well... my friends are going to see them on Tuesday. I'm not... :( But I'm sure they'll tell me everything, whilst I look at them with immense jealousy... @_@ XD

2200 posts! XD

Shadow_of_Light
February 4th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Hmmm, let's see, my favorite Green Day songs, and probably the only ones I have heard *dang it!*, are American Idiot, Welcome to Paradise, Time of Your Life(Good Riddance), and Boulevard of Broken Dreams...

I still love them though!!!!

*joins*

~Flo

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 4th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Green Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*joins*

Thomas
February 4th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Finally I was wondering when you would join! Lookies I got a new avy and banner. New question..how long have all you been Green Day Fans?

Shana
February 4th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Thomas, your avie and banner rock! I <3 the banner especially, I know where you got your avie, lol.

Thomas
February 4th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Yeah The Green Day Authority is the best Green Day site there is. Thanks for the comment about that banner, but all I did was crop the pic and then add text :P

Another good site is: http://www.echoica.net/brainstew/

Shana
February 4th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the site. ^^

Thomas
February 5th, 2005, 08:51 AM
Well I thought I would keep up with the member list. EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN and Star would you like to be Co owners?

Owner
Amphros23

Members
Alexiz
Andros
Star
pokemunna
oni flygon
Salamence Master
Eliana
jasonresno
Mr. Cat Dog
Shadow_of_Light
EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN

Shana
February 6th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Sure! I'd be honored to be. ^^

Thomas
February 8th, 2005, 04:00 PM
*celebrates* I am gonna go see Green Day at Voodoo in New Orleans this October! Also I just got Nimrod and 1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

Shana
February 11th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Aww man, your too lucky. x_X

Valerie
February 11th, 2005, 09:42 PM
I am DEFINITELY joining this club!
=3 Green Day Rocks My Socks Off!

Lots of love,
Val♥

Thomas
February 11th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Hey val, thanks for joining!!

Yetsu
February 12th, 2005, 10:32 AM
*Sees the words "Green Day"*

*Jaw drops*

*Attempts to join*

Can I, PLEASE?!

THIRTY-SIX
February 12th, 2005, 10:35 AM
o.o;; i dont remember joining anyway i was gonna join again ^^; so whats evrey1 been talkin bout

Thomas
February 12th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Well nothin really XD I think we should talk about thier Grammy Nominations.

In 1994 they won the Best Alternative Music Performance for Dookie and now they are up for Grammies again for American Idiot. Thier nominations are:

Record of the Year - American Ididot
Album of the Year - American Idiot
Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal - American Idiot
Rock Song - American Idiot
Rock Album - American Idiot
Short Form Music Video - American Idiot

Shana
February 13th, 2005, 09:57 AM
I really hope they win. And welcome, everyone!

Eliana
February 13th, 2005, 10:01 AM
I KNOW they will win SOMETHING.

You cant make a band perform there and have them not win something, its rude...xD

Shana
February 13th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Yeah, your right Eli. XD GO GREEN DAY!

Eliana
February 13th, 2005, 10:10 AM
And my friend said usually people that perform win XD

Thomas
February 13th, 2005, 05:32 PM
I KNOW they will win SOMETHING.

You cant make a band perform there and have them not win something, its rude...xDOhhh they are gonna perform :) That is great! I cant wait...I am watching the grammies righ tnow...Alicia Keys is performing...

O
February 16th, 2005, 04:51 AM
Omega sure doesn't want to be an American Idiot! That's why he's joining. :p. I've only liked Green Day after American Idiot came out. I heard of it back in the year 2000 when International Superhits was out but never listened to it. It's pretty good. I walk alone...

EDIT- Heard about their tour with Simple Plan?

Thomas
February 17th, 2005, 07:03 PM
When is that gonna be..is one gonna be opening for the other? Or will it be like a dual concert thing?

Shana
February 18th, 2005, 07:29 AM
Yeah, I heard, it sounds awesome!

Thomas
February 21st, 2005, 10:31 AM
Well it must be after this year cause I thought Green Day was doing ther American Idiot Tour until like October...

Eliana
February 21st, 2005, 10:33 AM
--;;; I wanna go...sadly the one time they WILL be in M.A HAPPENS to be when its a Jewish Holiday, therfore I cannot go --;;;
*sits in corner and sulks*

Shana
February 21st, 2005, 12:38 PM
--;;; I wanna go...sadly the one time they WILL be in M.A HAPPENS to be when its a Jewish Holiday, therfore I cannot go --;;;
*sits in corner and sulks*
I know how bad you wanna go, Eli. -- I wanna go too, we would make good concert buddies. XD

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 21st, 2005, 12:55 PM
Well I thought I would keep up with the member list. EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN and Star would you like to be Co owners?

Owner
Amphros23

Members
Alexiz
Andros
Star
pokemunna
oni flygon
Salamence Master
Eliana
jasonresno
Mr. Cat Dog
Shadow_of_Light
EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN

Sorry I haven't been here in a while, but sure! I be a co owner! That sounds awesome!!!!!

I've been a Green Day fan for just a few months, but I love them so much it seems as if I've been a fan for years!

I feel so special! I started a new page!!!! yea!!!!!

Thomas
February 21st, 2005, 02:59 PM
Yeah thats ok cuase I forgot about the club also...so does anyone know when this SP and GD tour will happen?

Lady Pearl
February 21st, 2005, 03:03 PM
Eh, I just noticed the Green Day Fanclub! Eli got me addicted today by sending me American Idiot CD songs. XP *ish obsessed*

Thomas
February 21st, 2005, 04:15 PM
Why is everybody obsessed with American Idiot??? I mean it is not their only album..they have 9! I mean AI is a good album but I really like Dookie, Nimrod, and International Superhits much better.

oni flygon
February 22nd, 2005, 05:48 PM
American Idiot is one of the best concept albums of all time, face it. =D (Almost as better as The Beatles' Sgt. Pepper and the Lonely Hearts Club Band IMHO) I mean... it generated a whole bunch of new fans (who even think that they're punk...XD) But yeah... I used to live in the Bay Area and that's why I'm pretty loyal to them... Brain Stew is my personal favoirte and also Jaded... ^^

Thomas
February 22nd, 2005, 06:15 PM
New rule...No talking about if green day is punk or not in the club at all anymore. I really dont give a crap anymore. This whole discussion about it has really pissed me off.

*calms down*

@oni: Jaded and Brain Stew are awesomes songs. But my favorite on Nimorod is Good Riddance probably cause I could listen to it forever.

Eliana
February 22nd, 2005, 06:17 PM
Omg...http://www.gdamusic.com/audio/extras/bj5_interview.mp3 XD XD XD XD I listened to that this morning..its billie joe when he was 5! XD

Thomas
February 22nd, 2005, 06:29 PM
Yeah I know I heard it on Greenday.com like 2 weeks ago...it is funny...the first couple of seconds to when he says "Wonderful" is the first part of the song Maria on International Superhits...

Eliana
February 23rd, 2005, 07:15 AM
XD They have it on Greenday.com? XD XD XD
Lady: Billie Joe, what do you learn at school?
Billie: The bible, and jesus...XD XD XD
Lady: Now Billie, do you want to make more records when you're older?
Billie: Um, yes. (OMG HES PSYCHIC XD!!!)
Lady: Do you love to sing?
Billie: Yes I LOVE to sing and I love EVERYONE!
XD XD XD XD XD

Lizzie
February 23rd, 2005, 09:42 AM
hey guys, Eliana got me really into Green day, so now I really like their music (and Tre') could I join?

Thomas
February 23rd, 2005, 01:30 PM
Yeah sure any green day fan can join the club...unlike some people I dont care if you are new fans or long time fans...just as long as you like the band.

Lizzie
February 23rd, 2005, 04:02 PM
thank you so much ^_^
okay, everyone! put this on the bottom of your sig in red with an underline!
Green Day IS Punk so put this in your sig if you agree!

Thomas
February 23rd, 2005, 05:36 PM
Hey you guys check out the other entertainment forum to see the cover story from Rolling Stone.

jasonresno
February 23rd, 2005, 07:51 PM
lmao great link. Billie when he was 5.

Shana
February 24th, 2005, 04:20 AM
I'll go and underline it now, Lizzie. XD

Eliana
February 24th, 2005, 05:06 AM
lmao great link. Billie when he was 5.
XD!!! I KNOW it's adorable XD

That Guy
February 24th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Have any of you guys heard the song Maria on the International Superhits Album...about the first 7 seconds of the song is the first seven seconds of THAT interview it is cool.

Anna-chan
February 24th, 2005, 12:28 PM
*joins the club* I love Green Day!!! I used to listen to them.. then I stoped... then I got the American Idiot CD... and as you can see.. I ish now obsessed XD

Eliana
February 24th, 2005, 01:58 PM
w00t XD

*Points to her sig* <3 XD

Thomas
February 24th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Awesome...another fan!!!...welcome to the club Anna. :)

Eliana
February 24th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Yes...the religion is growing....XD go us!

----
OKAY I just have to show these things XD
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/elianarox/GDLOL.png (feel free to use that XD)
And this is just a poster thingy that I made XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/elianarox/gcopy.png xD;;;

Anna-chan
February 24th, 2005, 05:46 PM
LOL! Green-dayism XD!!! Green Day rox my socks XD! Weeeee, I'm so hyper *listens to 'American Idiot'*

Eliana
February 24th, 2005, 06:12 PM
XD!!! Can you get onto MSN? it's easier to talk there (I go on about Green Day for hours XD)

Thomas
February 24th, 2005, 07:16 PM
You newer fans need to take a break from american idiot go out and buy dookie or nimrod those are some great older albums.

Actuall a great album for you guys would be international superhits it gives you the greates hits of earlier albums from dookie to when IS was released and it has 2 prev. unreleased tracks on it.

The older stuff is the BEST.

Eliana
February 25th, 2005, 05:43 AM
Lolz I get that from a ton of non-GD fans...Problem is, if it's too perverted I wont be allowed to buy it x_X so I need something...not that...you know xD;

Lizzie
February 25th, 2005, 08:58 AM
does anyone have a good icon site with Greenday icons? i'm looking for a tre' one ^_^;;

Eliana
February 25th, 2005, 09:01 AM
Lolz, Green Day authority wasn't good? o.o;

SexyGirl
February 25th, 2005, 08:17 PM
LIke OMFG....I wanna join...I luv Billie so much..ahh he's so hot.

Thomas
February 25th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Welcome to the club Jen, have a great time!

Go to http://www.greendayauthority.com/ for some good aim icons and avatars.

Also...everyone go join Jen's Club...

Miyu-chan
February 25th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Oooh, can I join? xD Green Day is uber cool. xD *clings to Boulevard of Broken Dreams*

Thomas
February 25th, 2005, 10:58 PM
Yeah sure you can join! As long as you like green day anyone is free to join! *give membership pass* Now that will be a startup fee of $200 and a monthly fee of $50....will that be cash, check, or credit card...XD...well I guess we could give you free memebership..but just this once :P

jasonresno
February 26th, 2005, 06:36 AM
Amphros I forgot to check in the other thread, but where did you get your sig (its awesome)

Eliana
February 26th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Oooh, can I join? xD Green Day is uber cool. xD *clings to Boulevard of Broken Dreams*
Ah so you DO know them eh??? XD I am Billie's #1 fan girl here so yeah XD welcome!! XD

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 26th, 2005, 04:30 PM

Welcome to the club!!! We've got jackets!!!!!

Eliana
February 26th, 2005, 04:33 PM
OMFG!!! I have a Billie Joe jacket XD XD XD

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 26th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Wow, I was joking, but where'd ya get it?!!!!

Eliana
February 26th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Lol it kinda looks like his XD I have two!!! I dont remember but they are leather and they pwn XD

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 26th, 2005, 04:57 PM
coolio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do ya likie my new avatar?!!!

Lizzie
February 27th, 2005, 04:06 AM
welcome to the club matee! I'm tre's #1 fan girl ^_^

Welcome to the club Jen, have a great time!
Go to http://www.greendayauthority.com/ for some good aim icons and avatars.
Also...everyone go join Jen's Club...
thank you so much ^_^ but I think I already looked there, they don't have any real tre' ones *looks on google*

(ECC) omg your avy is so poetic ;_; XD it's something Billie would really say, it's so awsome 10/10

Eliana
February 27th, 2005, 04:41 AM
coolio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do ya likie my new avatar?!!!
Yeah I know XD I'll take pics XD XD

Omfg *pokes Billie* XD yes I love it!!!

Shana
February 27th, 2005, 06:09 AM
Any avie with Billie in it is good. XD

Eliana
February 27th, 2005, 06:15 AM
'Course!!! ^__^

BTW!!!! Guys I have the guitar music and part of the piano music for BoBD!!! I can scan it you'd like ^____^
(You can turn the guitar chords into piano chords, but you have to move 'em up have a note)

~Eli

Shana
February 27th, 2005, 08:02 AM
I wanna play it, I have a keyboard, although I'll probably screw it up. XD

Eliana
February 27th, 2005, 08:05 AM
No it sounds good on the keyboard if you have the right rhythms and stuff ^^; I have a Bass/Elec. Guitar tone ^^

Shana
February 27th, 2005, 08:08 AM
OMG! Eli you rock so much! Eli just played BoBD for me. XD

Eliana
February 27th, 2005, 08:28 AM
XD!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/elianarox/BOBD.jpg People there it is ^____^ I cant get you guys the right hand part though, I mean I could write it out, but it'd take forever @_@ if you guys play piano you can figure it out:
It's in F, and theres an D sharp, B flat, and G sharp. ^____^

Shana
February 27th, 2005, 08:29 AM
Eli, that rocks. I just need to figure out how to play it, and I'm set. XD

Eliana
February 27th, 2005, 08:39 AM
Yeah!!!XD
If you have a tone like elec. guitar or elec. bass, use that. And if you have a Rock Rhytym, set it to a speed like 86.

Thomas
February 27th, 2005, 12:02 PM
Amphros I forgot to check in the other thread, but where did you get your sig (its awesome)It was part of a banner at GDAuthoruty and I took that little drawing thing, extended that backround to be larger and then I added the Green Day part...

Eliana
February 27th, 2005, 01:21 PM
Oh!!! That pic looks familiar ^^; I saw it before!! but as an actual pic lol XD thats awesome though!

Shana
February 27th, 2005, 02:36 PM
I love it so much. XD It's pretty~

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 27th, 2005, 02:51 PM
(ECC) omg your avy is so poetic ;_; XD it's something Billie would really say, it's so awsome 10/10

Of course it's something Billie Joe would say, it's a part of the chorus to Burnout on Green Day's Dookie CD!!!!! He wrote it after all...

Shana
February 27th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Yeah, that's what I thought. I wasn't sure what exact song it was from, though.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 27th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Well, it's from Burnout on their Dookie CD, that CD is awesome...

Eliana
February 27th, 2005, 03:14 PM
XD Well I only have American Idiot because...well...I guess I would wanna listen to them, but arent the older ones perverted? XD XD XD I heard some of the older names XD

Thomas
February 27th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Thier older stuff is soooo much better than american idiot...*hides Nimrod and Dookie CD* Those are my favs.

Eliana
February 27th, 2005, 05:54 PM
I would, but if they have too much explicit stuff my mom wont let me buy em --;;; ;o;

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 27th, 2005, 05:58 PM
That sucks! I just burn their CDs cuz I have a downloading program that I can download them off of... It's really cool, too because all you do is pay for a year(like 20$) and you can download all the stuff you want.

I fit all of Dookie and all but 3 songs of American Idiot on 1 CD...

Eliana
February 27th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Actually...XD A kid in my school said he'd make a copy of Dookie for me so I guess I could ask (though I dont like him at all XD he's annoying)
Kid: Okay, Green Day sucks now. They were only good when they were older
Me: *thinks: Die freak XD*

BY THE WAY!!!!
Everyone, please look at my sig and join the Green Day Party!!! XD

Thomas
February 27th, 2005, 06:08 PM
*hypnotizeon*Yes join the Green Day Party for the election and support me, the almighty Green Day master of PC XD...Just join!...

...oh and buy every greenday cd ever made*hypnotzeoff*

Eliana
February 27th, 2005, 06:19 PM
XD
Um..Thomas xD;;; I think you mistunderstood...see....the Green Day Party is Kylie's party!!!! XD

Thomas
February 27th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Anyone can join a party...remember the penguin party...JA was head of it but other people ran under it....but whatever..I will make my own party...The I should have the green day party party

Shana
February 27th, 2005, 06:23 PM
I want Green Day's older stuff. Dookie especially. XP

Thomas
February 27th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Well were you a when Dookie came out, or did you just become a fan?

Eliana
February 27th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Well didnt Dookie come out in like 1994? XD

---
Thomas...let me try and explain...XD

Green Day Party=Name of our campaign. Of KYLIES campaign XD

Thomas
February 27th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Well if it is that kind of thing then dont bring it into my club....yeah It came out in 94 and the hits from it lasted until 95..and I became a fan when dookie came out...

Eliana
February 28th, 2005, 03:42 PM
But you told me to!!! XD You got us all confused! ;___; I ish sowwy!!!!!
Well your pretty lucky since you were born in the late 80's...I was born in 91, so I was 3 when it came out XD

Shana
February 28th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Well were you a when Dookie came out, or did you just become a fan?
I wasn't a fan yet. XD I'm a recent fan.

Eliana
February 28th, 2005, 03:55 PM
*Sighs* I feel so dumb!!!!! XD it's like everyone else is more experienced XD

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 28th, 2005, 03:57 PM
I was born in 91, too. You all think I should be 14, right?! I am turning 14 in December.

31st.

That's why I'm not 14 yet...

I just recently became a Green Day fan, but I've been opening up my brain to some of their older albums like Dookie...

Eliana
February 28th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Well you are smart XD I actually could have bought it just now, but I was tired...XD
I got a belt that looks like Billie Joe's LOL!

Miyu-chan
February 28th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Ah so you DO know them eh??? XD I am Billie's #1 fan girl here so yeah XD welcome!! XD
What, did I say that I didn't know them? xD;

*pays 250 bucks* xD *grabs a jacket*

You know, for tabs, I just go to this site... >.>; I think it was called tab world? o.o; I found BoBD's tabs there. xD

-Pretty Pony

Eliana
February 28th, 2005, 04:30 PM
What are tabs? XD are they chords? XD

Lizzie
February 28th, 2005, 05:32 PM
aren't tabs those things in sigs where you press them and then something pops up and says whatever you want it to?

Eliana
February 28th, 2005, 05:42 PM
No, this is like the music for the song lol.

Shikon no Tama
February 28th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Oooh, a Green Day fan club! I am a fan of them! I'll join this club! ^^
I dowload songs from Green Day. Oh, did you guys watch the Green Day special on Saturday on Much Music? It was cool.

Eliana
February 28th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Heyaz!!! ^____^ Put teh green day fan statement in your sig XD

Thomas
February 28th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Yeah! Welcome to the club and supprort Kylie and the gren day party in the next PC election!!!

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 28th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Welcome to PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have I mentioned that I love Green Day, yet?!

Thomas
February 28th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Why you say welcome to PC when MD joined in October XD...she is just joining the club...I think someone has been spending too much time in the newbie forum XD

Eliana
February 28th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Lol!!! gets to your head eh? XD
Thats kay XD

Yes you have *pats her on the head*

Kylie-chan
February 28th, 2005, 11:05 PM
I never saw this til now. Of course I'm gonna join if I'm allowed in =)

Eliana
March 1st, 2005, 04:23 AM
Aw I'm sure you will. XD Hiya Kylie!!!!! XD

Shana
March 1st, 2005, 06:51 AM
Welcome to the club! ^^ Have fun with us other Green Day freaks. XD

Eliana
March 1st, 2005, 07:01 AM
.________. I just found out Billie isn't a lefty...
._____.;

Thomas
March 1st, 2005, 05:04 PM
Welcome to the club! ^^ Have fun with us other Green Day freaks. XDExactly how I should have put it XD.________. I just found out Billie isn't a lefty...
._____.;Well you still have like a billion other things in common with him :P

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
March 1st, 2005, 05:21 PM
That means that I have a similarity with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a righty!!!!!

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I had ANOTHER blonde moment, and my hair is black!!!!!!!!!!! Like Bllie Joe's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 similarites!!!!!!!! I feel so special...

Wasn't his hair naturally blonde though?

Eliana
March 1st, 2005, 05:24 PM
Nope!!!!
1) We both have green eyes
2) We are both from California
3) We both play piano
4) He has a convertible - I want a convertible too! Ill have one day XD
5) We both sing!
6) We are both winter people! Hes born near my b-day
7) He plays electric guitar and i really want to! I will one day! XD
8) His hair color was originally reddish brownish- in a school piccy of mine, my hair looked like that
9) Both have E, L, I in our name XD
11) Both Short to a certain extent XD
12) Dont have a biological father
13) We both hate rap XD
14) We both got expelled from 2 schools!
15) We both suffer from anxiety attacks! XD
16) We both like root beer! XD
17) Hey cool! We both are against bush and his war on Iraq XD
18) Billie Joe actually uses the Internet on a regular basis.
Lookit! XD
Just read that =3

Thomas
March 2nd, 2005, 08:21 PM
Hey! Some of those dont count...like the same letters in you name...about a billion people could say that :P

Eliana
March 3rd, 2005, 09:35 AM
So? it's still a similarity!!! XD And everyone can count it as one!!! XD

Samot
March 3rd, 2005, 01:14 PM
I'll join, I love the Holiday video clip lol

Eliana
March 3rd, 2005, 01:19 PM
Lol!!! I never saw it though...I saw pics and it looks very interesting XD

Samot
March 3rd, 2005, 01:31 PM
Lol!!! I never saw it though...I saw pics and it looks very interesting XD

Yeah, its clip of the week down here in Aus. Its funny, you should see it ^^
And Green Day is down here in Australia...but I can't see them anyway ><

Eliana
March 3rd, 2005, 01:40 PM
Omg @_@;;; I really wanna go to a concert ;o;

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
March 3rd, 2005, 01:51 PM
Nope!!!!
1) We both have green eyes
2) We are both from California
3) We both play piano
4) He has a convertible - I want a convertible too! Ill have one day XD
5) We both sing!
6) We are both winter people! Hes born near my b-day
7) He plays electric guitar and i really want to! I will one day! XD
8) His hair color was originally reddish brownish- in a school piccy of mine, my hair looked like that
9) Both have E, L, I in our name XD
11) Both Short to a certain extent XD
12) Dont have a biological father
13) We both hate rap XD
14) We both got expelled from 2 schools!
15) We both suffer from anxiety attacks! XD
16) We both like root beer! XD
17) Hey cool! We both are against bush and his war on Iraq XD
18) Billie Joe actually uses the Internet on a regular basis.
Lookit! XD
Just read that =3

hmm.......
I have these similarities that relate to yours....
1)we both play piano
2)we both sing
3)we are both winter people(born dec 31)
4)he plays electric guitsr and I'm gonna learn how to play guitar next year
5)We both have E in our first names, and we both have A and N in our last names.
6)we both suffer from anxiety attacks
7)we both like root beer
8)Billie Joe actually uses the Internet on a regular basis.
Lookit! XD

That's what I've found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can probably find more!!!!!!

Eliana
March 3rd, 2005, 02:07 PM
Actually XD I have to narrow it down...
3) BOTH AQUARIUS!!!! XD

Thomas
March 3rd, 2005, 06:30 PM
Well the ones I have are:
1)both play piano
2)Both Sing (But I suck now cause I had a cough for like 6 months and my throat got all scratchy now ;_;)
3)Both Had Cats who died
4)Both think that Slipknots masks are retarded
5)Both write with our right hand *points and laughs at Eli*

Eliana
March 4th, 2005, 10:52 AM
!!! YOU BE QUIET!!! XD XD XD we both got suspended from 2 schools so beat that XD

Samot
March 4th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Can anyone give me a link to a Green Day website, I'm only a ercent fan so I want to know more...

Eliana
March 4th, 2005, 01:37 PM
www.greendayauthority.com
Best website XD

Samot
March 4th, 2005, 02:26 PM
www.greendayauthority.com
Best website XD

Thanks ^^ I'm going to go lookit...

Thomas
March 4th, 2005, 05:39 PM
Eli is right...that is like the best Green Day Fansite there is....also the Official Green Day Website (http://www.greenday.com/) is good...you can watch the BOBD video there....I used the video there on my website at school :)

Samot
March 4th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Okay, I'll go look there too ^^

Thomas
March 5th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Hey guys...did you know that BOBD is still on the top half of TRL's countdown? I saw an ep of it like two days ago and it has been there for like 40 days.

BTW...does anyone know where I can see the video for holiday?

Samot
March 5th, 2005, 01:22 PM
BTW...does anyone know where I can see the video for holiday?

Since your in America I don't know but they play it alot on Channel [V] and VH1 but they are the Australian versions.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
March 5th, 2005, 01:29 PM
I don't think you can see it online because I just checked on yahoo music and they don't have it...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\\/\\/

Thomas
March 5th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Dam that sucks...I hate watching vh1 for like forever just to see it. *waits for video to leak to the internet*

Eliana
March 5th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Lol, I'm sure GDA will get it...=/ I hope...

Shana
March 5th, 2005, 06:40 PM
ECC, I love your picture in your siggy! ^^

Thomas
March 5th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Shana..the bars in your sig are cool...so did any of you guys ever get the older cd's yet???

Eliana
March 6th, 2005, 04:26 AM
Nope...@_@ I haven't had any time you know? school has been stupid and all XD

Samot
March 6th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Shana..the bars in your sig are cool...so did any of you guys ever get the older cd's yet???

I found out yesterday that my Dad likes Green Day ^^ and he has two of the older albums, but I have to find them ><

Eliana
March 6th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Your DAD likes Green Day? You are so uberly lucky *sighs* XD

Biohazard Girl
March 6th, 2005, 12:36 PM
I'd love a dad who likes Green Day. Of course, i've been listening to Dookie and all that so much in the past...while...everyone here probably knows teh words.

Eliana
March 6th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Omg!!!! I just saw a movie and there was a Green Day Poster in it =O!!!!

Samot
March 6th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Your DAD likes Green Day? You are so uberly lucky *sighs* XD

Yeah, he is a huge music fan and their sort of music is what he listens too, I don't know why I didn't notice earlier lol oh and I showed BOBD to my brother and sisters and now they like Green Day too, so that's everyone but my mum who doesn't listen to music anyway.

Eliana
March 6th, 2005, 12:38 PM
*sighs* I am the only one basically...><; and also in my school, no one really likes them but me...

Thomas
March 6th, 2005, 12:52 PM
My Dad doesnt like Green Day but My mom likes American Idiot and the songs exclusive to International Superhits.

Eliana
March 6th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Oh yeah...my mom does sing American Idiot...lol

Thomas
March 6th, 2005, 12:55 PM
My mom likes Boulavard of Broken Dreams and Wake Me Up When September ends the best....she was just trying to sing BOBD but she doesnt sing it to good :P

Eliana
March 6th, 2005, 01:10 PM
My mom sounds terrible @_@ she can't sing American Idiot right at all XD

Thomas
March 6th, 2005, 01:13 PM
I was just at the post your voice thered..and you were singing the songs pretty good...a little off key but good :)

Eliana
March 6th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Off key? o.o;; are you sure? I make sure to make it 100% perfect...it might be the mic, because a lot of people say I sound just like how they sing it....xD;;; Thanks!!

Thomas
March 6th, 2005, 01:21 PM
Well you do sound alot like them...and it is hard to get all the notes perfect...to me thier new songs are harder to sing

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
March 6th, 2005, 01:25 PM
I can sing their songs, but I've never sang in front of someone before. My mom said that I do sing good because she can hear me in my room whenever I do sing.

la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

~Sawrah~:)

Samot
March 6th, 2005, 01:30 PM
I can't sing at all lol I put

Eliana
March 6th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Well you do sound alot like them...and it is hard to get all the notes perfect...to me thier new songs are harder to sing
XD Omg *hugs* YAY!!!XD Thank you!!!! *runs off screaming* I FRIGGIN SOUND LIKE GREEN DAY XD

Yeah I sometimes sing so loud people tell me to shutup XD

FullMetalPipsqueak
March 8th, 2005, 01:51 PM
*gasp* I am appaled that we let this thread get to the 2nd page! *revives*

I was contemplating getting another GD CD today but when I went to go buy one they were sold out :(

/me wants Kerplunk...

Biohazard Girl
March 8th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Eli, they're all right XD You do sound like Green Day. I thought the exact same thing. I singing isn't worth crap so we'll just not even go there. Wouldn't it be great to meet 'em though...*sigh* OO;

Emerald Flame
March 8th, 2005, 03:17 PM
*walks in* oh my god. Joining. <3 Green Day rock my.. socks. Billie Joe for president. ;p

FullMetalPipsqueak
March 8th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Well thanks so much for joining the club! I still dont get why everyone says rocks my socks...sry but it just sounds gay..:P

Eliana
March 8th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Lolz XD!

My friend said BoBD was #1 on the American Top 40! =O!

FullMetalPipsqueak
March 8th, 2005, 03:43 PM
It is still on the top 10 on TRL and I think it is still on the Billboard top 100...i think...*goes to check*

w00t! I just checked and it is no. 2 on billboard!!!! :):)

Eliana
March 8th, 2005, 04:31 PM
=D!!!! BoBD pwns all!!!! =D!!! XD It's going to be #1 on VH1!!!

FullMetalPipsqueak
March 8th, 2005, 04:36 PM
I wonder if Holiday is on the charts yet...*goes off to check....*

I didnt see it ;_;

Eliana
March 8th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Lol wait till it gets popular =3

FullMetalPipsqueak
March 8th, 2005, 06:55 PM
And everyone knows that it is gonna be the most popularer song ever-er-er....*sings song* *voice breaks* Dammit! XD

I wisht they would make a vid for JOS but that would take along time...

Eliana
March 8th, 2005, 06:57 PM
OMG!!! They are making a movie based on it the album!!! I heard it on the radio....=O!

well my friend said that they said that....I'm not sure XD

FullMetalPipsqueak
March 8th, 2005, 07:05 PM
What do you mean a movie?...like on the story the album tells??? Billie Jo, Tre, and Mike should star in it!!!!

Eliana
March 9th, 2005, 05:46 AM
Yeah...see it's a "Punk Opera" XD as we all know, so I knew that they eventually would make a movie...Like you know, there's a storyline to the whole CD...
Yeah I bet they will XD they need a Whatsername XD

FullMetalPipsqueak
March 9th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Well, that sounds cool! Cant wait to see if it becomes a reality.

Eliana
March 9th, 2005, 04:35 PM
I hope it does =3 that would be so friggin awesome XD

Samot
March 10th, 2005, 01:50 AM
lol you really can see Billie's *** when Tre kisses him in the Holiday clip lol

Eliana
March 10th, 2005, 05:51 AM
Wha?? o___0;;; are you serious??? XD;;;;

Samot
March 10th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Wha?? o___0;;; are you serious??? XD;;;;

Yeah. Tre pulls him along and his pants fall down.

Lizzie
March 10th, 2005, 12:25 PM
0o;; Tre' does that? Or the pants fall down by accident?

Eliana
March 10th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Yeah. Tre pulls him along and his pants fall down.
What the frig? o___O thats disturbing XD

Lizzie
March 10th, 2005, 12:29 PM
well i'm sure tre' didn't do it >_> XD
Yeah...see it's a "Punk Opera" XD as we all know, so I knew that they eventually would make a movie...Like you know, there's a storyline to the whole CD...
Yeah I bet they will XD they need a Whatsername XD
;-; don't think it'll happen, and if it did there would be A LOT of compotition with other bands : /

Samot
March 10th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Tre is dressed up as a woman and he kisses Billie but when he is pulling him around Billie's pants slip down so you can see his ***.

Eliana
March 10th, 2005, 01:22 PM
o___o that is disturbing XD!

Lela they said they would, and even if they dont...well....lolz they will

Samot
March 10th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Yeah, it is XD but I've seen that clip alot...

Eliana
March 10th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Lol XD XD XD XD
Yay 200 posts lolz XD

Samot
March 10th, 2005, 05:48 PM
I also like when Billie in the purple jacket punches the Billie in the green Jacket lol and Mike throwing handfuls of peanuts in the air and trying to catch them lol...

FullMetalPipsqueak
March 10th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Hey I just bought 1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours. I already had 39/Smooth but I didnt have Slappy, 1,000 Hours, or Their song I Want to be along from The Big One Album.

*waits to get money to buy Kerplunk, Insomnia, and Warning.*

Eliana
March 10th, 2005, 06:43 PM
The cool thing is, I actually know the names of those Albums lol XD

Thomas
March 10th, 2005, 11:11 PM
Well that is great :D Next time I see you online I will send you a good song from the cd...

Kylie-chan
March 11th, 2005, 12:44 AM
Bunny told me Green Day has been around for over 10 years 0o XD

Lizzie
March 11th, 2005, 04:46 AM
Bunny told me Green Day has been around for over 10 years 0o XD
he's right, Green day had been around for awhile, they have a lot of cd's. XD And you guys though they were just starting out! XD
I hope they do make the movie ;_; I don't trust movie makers anymore XD

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
March 11th, 2005, 05:06 AM
Actually, they've been around for like 20!!!!!

Remember, cuz they officially started off as Green Day after they were Sweet Children in the 80's....

Eliana
March 11th, 2005, 06:15 AM
Well that is great :D Next time I see you online I will send you a good song from the cd...
Okay but make sure it's something parents wouldnt freak out over o___o;;; XD

Thomas
March 11th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Well...ok...I have about 75 Green Day Songs On My Computer Right Now so I have a lot too choose from :D

FullMetalPipsqueak
March 12th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Do you guys think that sam goody sells the green day albums cause I still need like 3 more albums to finish my set....

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
March 13th, 2005, 03:21 PM
What's sam goody???? And I've always wondered what pwn means.......

Eliana
March 13th, 2005, 06:37 PM
It means own...like better than =D

Shana
March 14th, 2005, 04:44 AM
Yeah, it's a way of saying something/someone is better than something/someone else. XD

What is everyones favorite Green Day song to sing along to?

Lizzie
March 14th, 2005, 04:50 AM
me, i'd say Holiday, it's my favorite, it really makes me...hum, not sing XD I can't sing XD

Eliana
March 14th, 2005, 08:48 AM
I sing all of the ones from American Idiot o___0;;; I actually sang all of J.O.S once to someone, I think Saturday night XD I told my friend and he was like "Oh, thats cool...wait, did you just say you sang the whole thing?" XD It IS a good song XD I also do love Holiday xD

Thomas
March 15th, 2005, 04:40 PM
I was watching Dedicate Live on Fuse today and I saw the video for Welcome To Paradise...it was cool :)

Eliana
March 16th, 2005, 05:56 AM
Lol, isn't that old? XD I'm just assuming because I never heard it lol

Biohazard Girl
March 16th, 2005, 02:10 PM
OMG~! I just watched the "Holiday" video and loved it XD

Eli, you also sang that song to me on MSN ^^

Pokemon Master #1
March 16th, 2005, 02:15 PM
I wouldn't mind being part of this club.I can be a part of it right?

Eliana
March 16th, 2005, 02:20 PM
XD I told my friends about the Music Video (well what I heard about it XD) they said it's interesting XD

Thomas
March 16th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Lol, isn't that old? XD I'm just assuming because I never heard it lolYeah it is old, from the Dooke album. I was watching Dedicate Live again today and I saw the Video for Redundant (From Nimrod).

Eliana
March 17th, 2005, 05:38 PM
*sighs* If only I knew the songs y'know? XD;

Thomas
March 17th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Well you shoule persuade your parents into lettin you get em...but if they say no do not ask to get the edited version...it isnt the same...I almost have all of em so i will be happy when I get some money to buy the last 3 I dont have...

Black Mage 2
March 17th, 2005, 08:08 PM
I love Green Day.
Favorite Songs:
When I Come Around
Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)
Brain Stew
Welcome To Paradise
She
Basket Case
Give Me Novacaine
Holiday
Letterbomb
Homecoming
American Idiot
Jesus Of Suburbia
Boulevard Of Broken Dreams (less and less every million times the radio plays it)

So, I guess I'll join...

Kylie-chan
March 18th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Welcome, Black Mage, to the official GREEN DAY fan club XD

Eliana
March 18th, 2005, 05:53 AM
Omg XD They were in the newspaper and I brought it to school *stares* XD!!!

Thomas
March 18th, 2005, 05:16 PM
I have never seen GD in any newspapers but I did see them in magazines and junk....

...BTW Welcome Black Mage to the GD club!

Shana
March 19th, 2005, 07:35 AM
Boulevard Of Broken Dreams (less and less every million times the radio plays it)
I know what you mean...I'm tired of preppy posers at school singing that and saying they love Green Day. ><

Seto7Kaiba
March 19th, 2005, 07:53 AM
*Raises hand* Can I join the Green Day Fan Club (GDFC)? XO

RaveMasterPlue
March 19th, 2005, 08:20 AM
I know what you mean...I'm tired of preppy posers at school singing that and saying they love Green Day. ><
i know,seriously it gets so annoying hering that song all the time.
oh yeah can i join the club?

Thomas
March 19th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Yeah sure both of you guys can join the club ^^ Well I have given up! I have decided just to buy the remeaing GD albums I dont have over the internet. Now I just have to get $45...

Seto7Kaiba
March 19th, 2005, 08:40 AM
Eliana is Green Day's number one fan right? XO I think she is.

Super Saiyan 4 Goku
March 19th, 2005, 09:02 AM
Yea i think so too ands Thanx Amphros23!! :D

Kira
March 19th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Bulevard of Broken dreams is one of their songs right? If not, I have a album and a poster with them, can I join this club?

Eliana
March 19th, 2005, 07:00 PM
*eye roll*
One kid claims he likes GD but he doesnt even know their names XD
Of course thats their song =D

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
March 19th, 2005, 07:24 PM
Where can you watch the video for Holiday at?!!!!!!!

Eliana
March 20th, 2005, 03:53 AM
Lol um Yahoo Launch I believe ^^

Kira
March 20th, 2005, 06:02 AM
Eli, I was just confused, I was kinda sleepy, but that song I really like and I thought it was their song, but I was not sure XD

Shana
March 20th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Welcome to all of the new members! ^_^

So...what does everyone think of the Holiday video?

Thomas
March 20th, 2005, 09:43 AM
Welcome new members :D

I havent seen it yet...I want to but I keep forgeting to go to yahoo...

Kira
March 20th, 2005, 09:45 AM
I havn't seen it XD But I want to!

Eliana
March 20th, 2005, 10:22 AM
XD I'm too scared! XD I'm sure its amazing but o_0 I'm a weirdo XD

Thomas
March 20th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Isnt it like a "prequel" to the Boulavard of Broken Dreams video???

Kira
March 20th, 2005, 01:34 PM
I've heard something like that Ampharos, but I don't know where nd how O_o

oni flygon
March 20th, 2005, 01:50 PM
Holiday video was prequel to the Boulevard of Broken Dreams video because Holiday and Boulevard of Broken Dreams are medleys... (they're basically two songs put together)

If you listen closely to the background music to the video of Boulevard of Broken Dreams, you can hear Holiday playing... o-o

Holiday is one of my favorite songs... it's actually my favorite song in American Idiot... I love how they made Governator sound like someone hailing Hitler... and i just love how they compare Bush to Hitler in the song... XD

"The representative of California has the floor:

Zeig Heil to the President Gasman
Bombs away is your punishment!
Pulverize the Eifel Towers
Who criticize your goverment!"

The lyrics are basically criticizing Bush because Bush tried to ban anything French in America when France disagreed to the Iraq war. (He renamed French Fries to "Freedom Fries" ... which is just so cheesy)

I just love the song... XD

Thomas
March 20th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Yeah It is one of my favorites on American Idiot also but my favorite is Jesus of Suburbia : Dearly Beloved...

Eliana
March 20th, 2005, 02:32 PM
OMG I HEARD AN OLDER SONG BY GREEN DAY!!! XD
It's called Closing Time and I like it!!! yay! XD

Thomas
March 20th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Closing Time is by a band Called Semisonic...