PDA

View Full Version : [Wi-Fi] The Eevee League

SuperTreaz
July 8th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Welcome to the grand Eevee League! I am the coordinator of The Eevee League and would like to share with you this great league.

Please Note: All of the "clans" in this league are somewhat like "divisions" or "gyms". They are not actual clans with clanwars. Consider them as part of the league, which they are. Clan wars will just be friendly competition in between the divisions. In this way, they are not "clans". Each division or clan is based upon a different style of battling or emotions.

The Eevee League
The Eevee League (TEL) is a group of united clans that would wish to be described together for tournaments and clan wars.

Creating a Clan for TEL
If you are a part of a clan or would like to create a clan, contact me so I will be able to add you to our league. Together is the way to go.

Jobs of TEL Members
In TEL, besides battling, we have other jobs for you to check out.
Breeder
As the name implies, you will be breeding Pokemon as prizes for the winners of tournaments. This job is very important. All breeders will receive an emblem* for use in their signature.
Organizer
The organizers will be in charge of devising (evil) ways of battles such as LC and NU. They are purty important, also and will receive a custom emblem* from me to use in their signature.
Leader
Leaders are important members of TEL. They are the masters of individual clans in TEL and are very trustworthy. They will get an emblem to show their worth.

*emblems - NOT official emblems for use in your profile. These emblems are just made by me to signify you have done a good deed in TEL.

Representative Fights
In the league, besides voluntary fighting, we will have representatives chosen for each clan to fight and bring great fame and fortune to your clan. Winners will receive prizes based off of the runner-up's Pokemon.

Currently In
The Arcanian Clan (TAC) - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284001
and their rivals, the Seviperian Clan (SC) - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284024

Battling Rules
In Generation IV, Multi-Battles and Single Battles are acceptable.
In Generation V, Triple Battles, Single Battles, and Multi-Battles are acceptable.

All higher ranking members of clans in TEL must use some of the symbolic Pokemon of their clan.

TOURNEY IS BEGINNING!!!
Welcome, all members of TEL! As of today, we are beginning our first OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT!
The rules are simple, win!
*Double battles are not allowed, however, multi-battles are.
*Both the winner and loser must agree to who lost for it to be considered official.
*All results should be sent to me and will be posted onto this page, under Results.

Results
The Arcanian Clan - 0W/0L/0T
In clan - 0 MVPs, so far.

Seviperian Clan - 0W/0L/0T
In clan - 0 MVPs, so far.

The Champion
To become the champion of TEL, you must defeat all of the Clan Leaders of clans in TEL. Currently, SuperTreaz is the champion.

Thank you for your time,
SuperTreaz

xShadow46
July 9th, 2012, 07:12 PM
This league is gonna be awesome!
I can't wait to participate in it. :laugh:

SuperTreaz
July 10th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Cool!
I got the inspiration from the Ivy League. Haha. I'm thinking about more clans.

Would "The Dream Team" based on Cresselia and "Night Clan" based on Darkrai, sound like appropriate counterparts?

Lezza
July 10th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Cool!
I got the inspiration from the Ivy League. Haha. I'm thinking about more clans.

Would "The Dream Team" based on Cresselia and "Night Clan" based on Darkrai, sound like appropriate counterparts?

Dream team could be only Dream World Abilities and Night Clan could be only non-Dream worlds abilities?
Also so good clans
Thin Ice- Regice, only Ice types allowed
Rock Hard-Regirock, only Rock types allowed
Defensive Steels- U get the jist of things

SuperTreaz
July 10th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Yeah, but we'd also have to respect the Gen 4 only peeps.

Lezza
July 10th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Yeah, but we'd also have to respect the Gen 4 only peeps.

Then for Gen4 the Rule about DW wont be included, instead its just Psychic and DArks

xShadow46
July 10th, 2012, 12:12 PM
The League can possibly be split into two divisions. One division is for Gen V affairs and the other for Gen IV. That's a suggestion.

SuperTreaz
July 10th, 2012, 12:17 PM
But, wouldn't we need like... A champion battle between the two divisions?

xShadow46
July 10th, 2012, 12:24 PM
But, wouldn't we need like... A champion battle between the two divisions?

Yes, you as the league creator would be the overall champion for the league.
My idea is a little bit strange.

Maybe it wouldn't be the best way to go.

SuperTreaz
July 10th, 2012, 12:31 PM
I like it though. How about, two separate divisions between each clan?
And, if anyone wants to make a clan for TEL, be sure to! Just tell me and I'll add it to this page. :3

xShadow46
July 10th, 2012, 12:35 PM
I like it though. How about, two separate divisions between each clan?
And, if anyone wants to make a clan for TEL, be sure to! Just tell me and I'll add it to this page. :3

Yes! That's what I was thinking 2 divisions between each clan. One Gen IV one Gen V. This can also make the league fair to players of both Gens.

SuperTreaz
July 10th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Yeah! And, then, we're a quick clone away from prizes! :3

xShadow46
July 10th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Yeah! And, then, we're a quick clone away from prizes! :3

Speaking about prizes, I am a heavy Pokemon Breeder so I would love to be the one to supply prize Pokemon in the form of mystery eggs or hatched Pokemon.
It's your choice here.

SuperTreaz
July 10th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Cool! That would be nice. :D

xShadow46
July 10th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Cool! That would be nice. :D

Alright so are you wanting any in particular for prizes?

SuperTreaz
July 10th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Right now, (if you can) I'm going to need some shiny Arcanines as prizes. So if you can breed a shiny Growlithe for me, I'll quickly clone them and put them in the "Prizes" section of my PC. Any egg moves, natures, blablabla is okay. :3 Good luck my friend.

xShadow46
July 10th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Right now, (if you can) I'm going to need some shiny Arcanines as prizes. So if you can breed a shiny Growlithe for me, I'll quickly clone them and put them in the "Prizes" section of my PC. Any egg moves, natures, blablabla is okay. :3 Good luck my friend.

Challenge accepted.

I know that will take awhile, so is there anything else I can get you? Something that is somewhat easier to obtain. ( I will still get the growlithes)

SuperTreaz
July 10th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Just one Growlithe, I'll be able to clone them once they're Arcanines. Hahaha
If you could get an Adamant Seviper with the egg move Final Gambit.

xShadow46
July 10th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Just one Growlithe, I'll be able to clone them once they're Arcanines. Hahaha
If you could get an Adamant Seviper with the egg move Final Gambit.

Serviper will be easy to obtain.

All right, I will get them to you once I can.

SuperTreaz
July 10th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Cool! And, if you can, please help get TEL known.

xShadow46
July 10th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Cool! And, if you can, please help get TEL known.

I will try my best.
D you want to serviper and growlithe at a certain level?

SuperTreaz
July 10th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Any is fine, maybe like 5.
OMG, Wolflare is allowing us to continue! *Huzza!*

xShadow46
July 10th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Any is fine, maybe like 5.
OMG, Wolflare is allowing us to continue! *Huzza!*

What happened with Wolflare?
Also I got the egg move Seviper, I just need it Adamant now.

SuperTreaz
July 11th, 2012, 03:54 AM
I requested for these clans to be allowed, and he accepted. :D
And yay!

xShadow46
July 11th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Are you going to post who has what job in the League?

Lezza
July 11th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Are you going to post who has what job in the League?

Hi!, If you would like a friendly battle with me, VM and we'll battle, I need to get used to my team

xShadow46
July 11th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Hi!, If you would like a friendly battle with me, VM and we'll battle, I need to get used to my team

I'm sorry, but I don't get WiFi on my DS where I am. Once I get back home We can battle whenever you want.

Plus, I still need to make my team lol

SuperTreaz
July 11th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Not now, I'll just give them (i.e. you) a picture of Eevee that says TEL Professional Breeder.

Holy sweet mother of awesome... That is a beautiful picture for the group... :DDDDD

Lezza
July 12th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Not now, I'll just give them (i.e. you) a picture of Eevee that says TEL Professional Breeder.

Holy sweet mother of awesome... That is a beautiful picture for the group... :DDDDD

WE only need 1 more member for our tornument guys, so join either Serviperian Clan or the Arcaninian Clan

xShadow46
July 13th, 2012, 06:09 AM
WE only need 1 more member for our tornument guys, so join either Serviperian Clan or the Arcaninian Clan

We already got one guy joining the Arcanian Clan. Noah just needs to accept him in.

Lezza
July 13th, 2012, 06:59 AM
We already got one guy joining the Arcanian Clan. Noah just needs to accept him in.

that was posted when i woke up and when Eleken hadn't joined yet

xShadow46
July 13th, 2012, 07:01 AM
that was posted when i woke up and when Eleken hadn't joined yet

I knew when you posted it, I wrote that do when you came back you would know.

KLuning
July 23rd, 2012, 05:33 AM
name: keith
fc: in my sig
i would like to join the eevee clan. i have a nice psychic team lead my espeon to play with. if anyone needs DW eevees let me know. someone just give me some rules. can i use one uber?

Lezza
July 23rd, 2012, 05:51 AM
name: keith
fc: in my sig
i would like to join the eevee clan. i have a nice psychic team lead my espeon to play with. if anyone needs DW eevees let me know. someone just give me some rules. can i use one uber?

no ubers, also Sleep clause and trapping are available apparently

SuperTreaz
July 23rd, 2012, 11:57 AM
Hey Keith!

Actually, The Eevee League isn't a clan. Instead I suggest signing up for The Arcanian Clan or Seviperian Clan. This is just the main page for both of those clans. :D

google123
August 20th, 2012, 10:26 PM
hey xshadow could you actually use garchomp in battles?
oh yeah i cant battle anyone until i say so because i dont have posession of my DS right now