PDA

View Full Version : DNAngel's Daisuke Niwa and Dark Fan Club

Daisuke Niwa
January 20th, 2005, 02:33 PM
This fan club is for all fans who watch DNAngel or like these two characters.
Daisuke Niwa and Dark Mousey. They are so cool! And they rock! One is good and the other one is the bomb!
join if you like to.

punkhobbitqueen
February 18th, 2005, 12:03 PM
I love DNangel. it is so cool when i first watched it i thought it was weird but i watched it again and thought wow this is pretty cool. Daisuke is cute in the manga and kind of cute in the anime...Dark he is just cool there is no other way to discribe him am i right? lol just joking

punkhobbitqueen
February 24th, 2005, 11:18 AM
okay why is nobody answering? i guess nobody likes them...well that sucks

That Guy
February 24th, 2005, 12:26 PM
Well, I contemplated getting the manga but I got Naruto instead but I am getting this one next so when I read it I will join. And punkhobbitqueen...dont double post.

punkhobbitqueen
February 24th, 2005, 02:15 PM
okay sorry! ya i love DNangel it is soo cool i have all of the manga that has come out in Anchorage! I have the first DVD too!

Khaos Angel
March 4th, 2005, 03:33 PM
I like DNAngel and those two. can I joni the club? o.o

Sorye HK
March 5th, 2005, 06:43 AM
I watch the anime every weekday at 8. Monday's the last episode. May I join?

Khaos Angel
March 5th, 2005, 04:05 PM
Ish. I wish Alex would get his but on that username and run this club. >.<

punkhobbitqueen
March 7th, 2005, 11:51 AM
they never showed the anime here where i live. that's not fair! >_<

Khaos Angel
March 7th, 2005, 05:38 PM
It's ok. They don't show it where I live either. I bought some manga and I'm renting the DVDs with the anime eps on them.

punkhobbitqueen
March 8th, 2005, 11:40 AM
where i live they only have the first Dvd out. i thought that the voices were weird. i mean the one for Daiske doesn't sound like you'd think it would from reading the manga. it bugged me for a while actually. XD

Khaos Angel
March 8th, 2005, 06:19 PM
o.o Ish. The first DVD is on it's way to my house. I really hope it isn't a let down. Hmmm....if Daisuke's voice isn't like one imagines what's it sound like?

punkhobbitqueen
March 9th, 2005, 12:28 PM
um well it's a bit weird and will take a little bit to get used to it. it realyl doesn't match him at all. Daiske's grandpa and mother are weirder than usual in the anime. ^^;

Khaos Angel
March 9th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Hmmm....sound slike I can wait a bit for the DVD. I hope it isn't a let down.

punkhobbitqueen
March 9th, 2005, 04:33 PM
no it's not. It's funny how grandpa and his mom act. I laugh whenever they come on.

Khaos Angel
March 9th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Ish. What do you do everytime Dark comes on? XD

punkhobbitqueen
March 9th, 2005, 04:38 PM
um..he's cool but too much of a flirt. he really flirts with all of the girls. espically Risa. he tried to kiss her like on their first date but it wasn't really a date. and of course Daiske wouldn't let him.

Khaos Angel
March 9th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Jeez. He's like Miroku from Inuyahsa it seems. XD

so bedies having a odd voice what's Daisuke like?

punkhobbitqueen
March 10th, 2005, 01:08 PM
he's nice...cute...um...i think he's a bit shy. but they get so close to having guy on guy action. with Daiske and Sotashi or however you spell his name.

Khaos Angel
March 10th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Satoshi. Yeah. I can't believe how close they came to guy on guy action in the first volume of the manga. Must be mor eintresting to see all that in motion.

White Christmas Kitsune
March 11th, 2005, 10:05 AM
I'll join! My friend irl got me hooked on it..XD

punkhobbitqueen
March 11th, 2005, 11:43 AM
ya they get so close then they get interrupted...too bad it's rated pg...that means they won't really have any guy on guy action right? i mean cuz all of the stuff that does is rated 16 and up. ;-;

Khaos Angel
March 11th, 2005, 11:45 PM
Well I got the DVD today and watched it. Your right about the voices. I didn't expect any of the voices thta anyone had, but after a few minutes I got used to them. I tried to make my mom, bro, and best friend watch wiht me after the first time I watched the eps but they just laughed and insulted everyone and everything. >.< And yeha they do get pretty close. They might actually have Satoshi and Daisuke kiss once sometime maybe since they let Dark and Rika kiss and stuff. I'm sure they'll get least a little boy on boy action in sometime. I must state one thing though. When Krad was on he creeped me out and I had a HUGE urge to get sciccors and cut off that one long piece of bang in his face. Also, Krad was more of a jerk than I expected.

punkhobbitqueen
March 12th, 2005, 11:36 AM
u think that they'll kiss? i dunno..... i mean Daiske and Sotashi... i don't think they will and ya i hate crad.

Khaos Angel
March 12th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Yeah. At first I thought I'd like Krad a little but it turns out to hate him. And yeah I think they might kiss just once. Then again maybe not, but there's always that chance.

punkhobbitqueen
March 14th, 2005, 09:55 AM
that would be so cool if they did!!! I love anime guy on guy action! XD

Khaos Angel
March 14th, 2005, 03:11 PM
XD It'd be intresting. I've never seen anime guy on guy action but it seems intresting enough.

punkhobbitqueen
March 14th, 2005, 03:45 PM
ya espically with the cute/hot anime guys. like every girl likes guy on guy action!!!!

Khaos Angel
March 14th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Yeah. I think girl on girl action would be alot less intresting. Somehow watching guy on guy action seems more appealing.

punkhobbitqueen
March 14th, 2005, 04:32 PM
lol yes i should hope so...for a guy they would love girl and girl but... *coughs* we are not guys! (thankfully) all of the guys i know except for one who i'm paired to are pigs... ^^;

Khaos Angel
March 14th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Not all guys are pigs. i know a number that are nice. We should stay ontopic though. XD

What would you do if Dark was real?

Gohan
March 14th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Can I join?I love DNAngel!I haven't seen the Anime but I have the first threee volumes of the manga.btw there are seven so far right?or there could be more.could you tell me?
<-*points to thing under sig*See...?I'm a girl.
I like Satoshi.I think hes hot.I like him better with his glasses on for some reason.back on track.I think Daisuke is hot too.And Dark...well theres no words to describe how hot he is. ....eheheheh guess you're getting tired of listening to me talking about that.

Khaos Angel
March 14th, 2005, 05:32 PM
No. I love listening to how hot Dark, daisuke, and Satoshi are! XD I agree that Satoshi is hot, but I prefer him wiht his glasses off, though having them on doesn't take awya from his hotness. As for Daisuke, he's kind ahot but he's more of the cute type. And as for what you said about dark, I totally agree. No words to describe his hotness. XD No one's really been excepted into the club because the club owner uses a different name now. And lastly, I believe there are only 7 volumes of the manga right now.

Gohan
March 14th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Thought so.yeah I think Daisuke more of the cute type but I just put down hot.I've spent most of my free time in class trying to draw Satoshi.I just can't get over him.it would be weird if the characters were real and we got to meet them.we'd create their fanclub and follow them around probabaly.or maybe thats just me.

Khaos Angel
March 14th, 2005, 05:41 PM
I'd never do something like that IRL. even if they were real, I'd just act normal and pretend I didn't like them so I wouldn't seem stupid. XD Ish, if you ever do manage to draw Satoshi you should put the pic up here.

Gohan
March 14th, 2005, 05:46 PM
It probabaly won't happen.I'm a pretty crappy drawer.I might follow them around in a fanclub but I pretty much would avoid screaming.or I'd turn into a stalker and follow them around everywhere in secret.

Khaos Angel
March 14th, 2005, 05:52 PM
XD That'd be intresting to see. You trying to stalk Dark or maybe Satoshi. XD

Gohan
March 14th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Eheheh if I tried stalking Dark or Daisuke I'd probabaly get caught the first step I take into their house.Satoshi would probabaly figure out I was following him before we got to his house.

Khaos Angel
March 14th, 2005, 06:06 PM
XD Yeah. Satoshi seems quicker than Dark and Daisuke at noticing things. You know what, I'm gonna uplaod some of meh DNAngel avvys here right now.

punkhobbitqueen
March 15th, 2005, 11:44 AM
Daiske cute, sotoshi hot, Dark HOTT, stalking them...hmmm not my style....Dark...hmm he's such a womanizer i think he'd go for me... XD

Khaos Angel
March 15th, 2005, 03:47 PM
XD he'd go for any girl that looks good and is over 12 probably. XD No offense meant to him or Dark Fangirls. XD

punkhobbitqueen
March 15th, 2005, 03:52 PM
lol ya...in most animes though there's always at least one womanizer....at least in this one they chose a hot guy!

Khaos Angel
March 15th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Yeah. And I supose he's not that bad really. He's only partically a womanizer.

punkhobbitqueen
March 15th, 2005, 04:20 PM
ya and then Daiske makes sure he doesn't do anything *Daiske scolds Dark as he leans in to kiss Risa*

Khaos Angel
March 15th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Yeah. If it weren't for Dai Dark might actually become a full fledged womanizer. XD

punkhobbitqueen
March 15th, 2005, 04:29 PM
probably... a cutie stops the hottie from doing anything too bad... that would be interesting to go on a date with them if they both had a crush on you and you knew about both of them and they knew that you liked both of them. ^^;

Khaos Angel
March 15th, 2005, 04:30 PM
XD it'd be more than intresting. It'd be hilarious. XD Can't you just picture them fighting over who gets to be out or something like that?

punkhobbitqueen
March 15th, 2005, 04:42 PM
ya that would be funny they'd keep transforming back and forth!!!! i'd pay big bucks to see that!!!!

Khaos Angel
March 15th, 2005, 04:47 PM
XD Yeah. It'd be great. And all the while once one of them managed to get in control if only for a minute the one in control would try to pull a move on their date. XD

Gohan
March 15th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Hahahaha!I'd pay too much to see that.more than I have.more than I'm probabaly worth.I can just see it: Dark in a tux or whatever saying something and then all of a sudden its Daisuke again yelling "DARK!I'LL GET YOU!YOU'RE TRYING TO RUIN MY DATE!...oops."then Dark again.it would be pretty wierd.

Khaos Angel
March 15th, 2005, 06:13 PM
XD It'd be great. Oh, if only I could draw, then I'd draw a pic of that. Too bad I'm a terrible artist. XD

punkhobbitqueen
March 16th, 2005, 12:08 PM
lol really....but then again after a while they would ask who you'd want to finish the date with...ouch that would be hard....

Khaos Angel
March 17th, 2005, 01:30 AM
No it wouldn't. Dark obviously. XD No offense to Dai of course but what a better way to end such a date with Dark? XD

punkhobbitqueen
March 17th, 2005, 09:55 AM
oh yes good point. after all Dark will kiss u at the the end of the date and Di won't...

Khaos Angel
March 17th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Yeah. That's what I was thinking when I said that. XD

punkhobbitqueen
March 18th, 2005, 09:44 AM
lol. Di's to polite sometimes but then again Dark really has no manners. ^^;

Satoshi's Angel
March 23rd, 2005, 05:14 PM
XD Dark has some manners. I watched the second DNAngel DVD the other night. On the ep called "St. White Day Memories" he was really sweet. I'd explain how but I wouldn't wanna spoil it for anyone.

RIku-CHan
March 23rd, 2005, 05:32 PM
yay!!! I saw all the anime and I have it and is wonderful I love dai-chan!!!^^

punkhobbitqueen
March 23rd, 2005, 05:38 PM
what! you got to see the second DVD!!!! i'm going to kill you to get that DVD!!!!!!

Satoshi's Angel
March 23rd, 2005, 05:48 PM
XD Now, now, punk. Calm down. I don't won it. I just rented it over the internet.

Also, hello, RIku-CHan. It's nice to see a Daisuke fan.