PDA

View Full Version : Do you like wearing school uniforms

* Jade *
January 21st, 2005, 03:30 AM
Check the topic name.

I do love wearing these school uniforms because they are really comfortable.
Most of the time since I was a kid, I usaually be lazy in these clothes.

If you think why it is too comfortable for me? These uniform shops in my area made really comfortable uniforms. I been using their shops since Grade 1 ... Now I am about to enter grade 12 in a few days.

The biggest thing I hate is belts and trousers, luckily, i dont wear it at all ^^; But I doesnt mind formal shirts but sports shirts are MORE comfortable :P

Also, Do you keep your old school uniforms? Yes i do, I still have my primary school - shirt - im wearing it right now because it still fits me and its the one from grade 7 - im about to start grade 12 right now.

You can post photos of your school uniforms if you have one - I will show you mine later.

Demonic Angel
January 21st, 2005, 06:06 AM
Nope, I hate wearing them since they're weird-lookin'. o.O Not to mention that mine are really uncomfortable. x.x

Kasumi_Sachiko
January 21st, 2005, 06:12 AM
My thoughts exactly Demon Angel... I think the guys like to see wad that flutters when there is a breeze of some kind.So I prefer wearing home clothes....

Claire
January 21st, 2005, 06:25 AM
This is more of a voting-style thread, so i'll move it to OVP ^^
*moves*

Composer of Requiems
January 21st, 2005, 06:42 AM
The uniform at my current school consists of
White polo T-Shirt
Choice of green long pants or green bermudas

Of course, I picked Long pants. It's really comfortable for me.

My previous school consisted of

White Shirt
White long pants
Belt

Of course, this shirt isn't as comfortable, but it looks posh XD.

Hence, I conclude, I like school uniforms. Especially when I see some other schools...

[Technya]
January 21st, 2005, 07:11 AM
No! I've been wearing them through out most of my life. In my opinion they're ugly, uncomfortable and I'm sick of them! At least in college you wear what you want. I'm rid of them once and for all.

Claire
January 21st, 2005, 07:41 AM
During primary and secondary school i was find wearing school uniform -not having to think about what to wear in the morning was good XD
Then from 17 and up (the final year of school, and so on) we didn't have to wear the uniform. It was great having so much freedom, but to be honest im glad that i didnt have to think about what to wear before that

Tsugaru
January 21st, 2005, 09:27 AM
i hate them it is like they are trying to make us look all the same ~yuck~and they are not cool to wear

PokemonChampion2K4
January 21st, 2005, 09:33 AM
I hate It I have to wear a blue button up shirt a sweater and tan pants ow and a tie

Mr Cat Dog
January 21st, 2005, 09:49 AM
You must be really lucky to have comfortable uniforms Jason. My uniform is itchy, uncomortable, confining and bland. Whar I wouldn't give to wear my own clothes everyday... *sigh*

Shana
January 21st, 2005, 10:16 AM
I don't have school uniforms. XD

Eliana
January 21st, 2005, 10:41 AM
I hate it >.>its actually a dress code....you have to wear skirts>.<

Jesus Freak Josh
January 21st, 2005, 12:28 PM
I HATE school uniforms. Because every time I put it on I'm like "Oh oh. I'm putting it on. That means I have to go in about an hour!"
*runs around*

MegaDitto
January 21st, 2005, 01:08 PM
I don't wear them but I like the idea of it.

Happy Dude
January 21st, 2005, 02:05 PM
I haven't tried my new High School uniform yet.But im hoping it's comfortable because i have to wear it for six more years.

Virtual Headache
January 21st, 2005, 02:44 PM
we don't have to wear uniforms at our school, but if we had to, I wouldn't mind
I just don't care about clothes^^

Newten5
January 21st, 2005, 03:04 PM
My school uniform isn't bad....I used to have to wear a tie but once I figured out that the teachers didn't do anythin to u, I stopped wearin em lol.

My uniform is very comfortable it consists of: (I think its burgendy, could be rong XD)
Burgendy polo shirt
Burgendy sweat-shirt/jumper
Black, well dark-gray trousers/pants

Why do americans call trousers pants??? It sounds sooo strange 0.o XD

Pokemon Master #1
January 21st, 2005, 05:50 PM
I don't have to wear school uniforms!I feel very fortunate.