PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] Musharna versus Swoobat

Forever
July 15th, 2012, 03:16 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/2i0smcy.png

Second last poll (for now), which do you pick? n_n

Hikamaru
July 15th, 2012, 03:27 AM
I'm going to go with Musharna on this one since Swoobat looks weird.

Also, Musharna's stats are much better than Swoobat's.

Both have terrible movepools but Musharna's color wins it for me, not to mention one of my fave Trainers (Bianca) uses one.

So yeah, I like Musharna better of the two.

PlatinumDude
July 15th, 2012, 04:33 AM
I never liked Swoobat that much, so I went with Musharna. It's just so totally bulky and its movepool is decent. However, sweeping things with Simple Swoobat seems tempting.

Blue
July 15th, 2012, 04:42 AM
I've used both and found them both helpful in different ways, preference I'd have to choose Mushrana, it's move pool is better IMO.

Katie the Friendly Ghost
July 15th, 2012, 05:06 AM
I liked Munna more than Woobat, and ended up liking Musharna as well. The design and just overall concept of a dream Pokemon is pretty cool.

Cyclone
July 15th, 2012, 05:40 AM
I've always had problems with Swoobat. Just for that, I'm going with Musharna, as my unevolved Munna is still kicking its (*ahem*).

Cyclone

Mentalii
July 15th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Swoobat. Ok, its stats are bad, ok, its movepool too, but anyway, I tried both Pokémon in my team and it was very more useful than Musharna. Moreover, I hate slowness. Really. So, needless to say that Musharna's extreme slowness quickly annoyed me.

Evisector
July 15th, 2012, 06:12 AM
I voted Musharna. Swoobat only really has speed going for it, while Musharna is bulky enough to take a hit and dish them back out.

Also Woobat (Zubat?). I hated it every time I encountered it in a cave.

vaporeon7
July 15th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Not that I'm a particular fan of either, but I chose Musharna. It, in my opinion has a nicer colour palette and is better to use in battle. It also has Synchronise which is helpful in catching. Woobat's design looks pretty ugly to me and it was always annoying to have to evolve a Woobat by friendship to get one.

Aquacorde
July 15th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Aw I always liked Swoobat! It's weirdly cute and it did well for me when I used it in my team. :> Never liked Musharna's design and I suppose I wouldn't like to have it on my team since I dislike slowness. So Swoobat wins this for me~

Mr Cat Dog
July 15th, 2012, 11:45 AM
I don't really like either of them, but if I had to choose - and the key word is had - then I'd go with Swoobat. It's a second rate Sigilyph, but it's sorta better than Xatu, which isn't saying much. And it's fast, which always goes well with me. Musharna has the uncomfortable duopoly of just looking weird AND being slow. Nope, not for me.

Jellicent♀
July 15th, 2012, 02:22 PM
I love them both, but I'm going with Musharna. It's a big, fat, adorable tapir and it wants to give you good dreams and kisses. What's not to love about it? It's movepool is actually pretty neat (especially if it had a high Attack, too) and its HP is to die for (I love me dat HP), and it's also pink. PINK. Makes me love it just because of that. So my vote is a big fat yes to Musharna.

Atomic Pirate
July 15th, 2012, 04:07 PM
I don't really like either, but I guess Musharna is better. I guess.

Alpha King
July 15th, 2012, 06:07 PM
I thought I would like Swoobat when i first got the game, but it was a great disappointment

Plasmette
July 15th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Swoobat is an awful waste of time and you should never use it unless you want to be making trips to the Poke Center...alot. Mursharna is pretty bulky and has good SpA.

Ninjagon
July 15th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Musharna, hands down. Swoobat is a waste of space. Also Musharna has mediocre bulk and and it fairs in Special Attack.

Forever
July 16th, 2012, 08:14 PM
COME ON GUYS WE NEED MORE POSTS AND VOTES AND ALL, 15 SOON TO BE 16 IS VERY LOW. ;__;

However! While I'm on that note, voting for Swoobat, purely because of a comic thing I read once and it was adorable and I felt bad for it. :( I want to find it now, actually. But yeah, Musharna's never really had my interest, despite it apparently being better in battle. :x

Plus Koromori sounded awesome at first and Woobat was one of my favourites from the start. :(

diab_low
July 16th, 2012, 11:47 PM
LOL k Nica Here I am hahaha.

so I picked the cute Musharna cos It just looks cool and the colours on it is just eye catching. Swoobat is just too much doesn't appeal to me. also the trouble I had with musharna is just krazy.

iRyahn
July 18th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Swoobat is so under rated. It is a great sweeper due to it's speed and Simple ability. It's also great for setting up Dual Screens in lower tiers, which not many Pokemon can do- or even do well.

Besides I actually think Swoobat is kind of cute in a weird sort of way XD

Mango Dolphin
July 18th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Swoobat. Woobat may not be the cutest thing ever, but at least he isn't a floating miniature elephant monster thing. Also, when Munna evolves, she then is a floating miniature curled up elephant bear ferret monster thing with a blow hole that sends out mystical smoke that makes you drowsy. Swoobat is cute and gives you hugs and kisses with his heart nose.

pokemontrainer_samuel
July 20th, 2012, 08:15 PM
I'm going with Musharna for this one. Never fancied Swoobat. Although Musharna is kinda weak (you'll find that even his high HP will be useless in higher level battles), but I've trained him from level 8 to L98 (going to be 100 soon), so I guess I'm kinda attached to it.

Haseyo
July 20th, 2012, 09:02 PM
Musharna. Lesser of two evils I suppose. By evils I mean Pokemon I don't care for.

Golurks Were Meant to Fly
July 20th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Musharna. I've never used either (though I want to) but I've always had a hard time taking out Musharnas (well a harder time) and can just easily cripple a Swoobat with some rocks... sorry swoobat :/

Nolafus
July 21st, 2012, 08:22 PM
Musharna because I used one in white and once it learned yawn and moonlight it was unstoppable. It even took out two bug pokemon in my gym battle against Burgh!

Cyclone
July 21st, 2012, 10:21 PM
Musharna because I used one in white and once it learned yawn and moonlight it was unstoppable. It even took out two bug pokemon in my gym battle against Burgh!
Add "Dream Eater" to that. Though my Munna has Hypnosis, which isn't 100% accurate.

Cyclone

Hikamaru
July 21st, 2012, 11:19 PM
I think Musharna wins this round, I didn't care about Swoobat at all.

Next up is our last B/W Pokemon comparison poll ever *sob* but I guess we can help go out on a high.

What I liked better about Musharna than Swoobat was because Musharna, while being slow, has a load of bulkiness compared to the more frail Swoobat.

Not to mention I trained up a Telepathy Musharna I caught in Black (the one you can find in the Dreamyard Basement on Fridays) and she was pretty good.

Cyclone
July 22nd, 2012, 04:35 AM
I just got here to see the third last poll - this is still new to me, I want these polls to continue! Not right to drudge up the old ones...;)

Cyclone

Forever
July 22nd, 2012, 04:44 AM
I just got here to see the third last poll - this is still new to me, I want these polls to continue! Not right to drudge up the old ones...;)

Cyclone

Well you probably should post that in the feedback thread, rather than here, since your post doesn't really contribute much. :( However you can post in anything with the weekly poll prefix whenever you want!

Anyway sucks that Musharna won! Prepare for the last poll really soon. :(