PDA

View Full Version : Your Real Name?and Do you Like It?

The Fallen
January 21st, 2005, 03:30 PM
What's your real name? and do you like it?Mine is Robert, and yeah it's ok lol. :D

mew42003
January 21st, 2005, 03:32 PM
Mine is James XD!It's also my Dad's name!

Carlito-san
January 21st, 2005, 03:34 PM
Mine Sucks.Some how puns are always being made for it.>.< It's Carson.

Mandy-Chan
January 21st, 2005, 03:35 PM
My real name is Amanda and tis ok^^ I go by Mandy because It's been my nickname forever.

Sakoste
January 21st, 2005, 04:32 PM
Mine is Jorge, yes I do like it.

MegaDitto
January 21st, 2005, 04:35 PM
Your name is the same as Blue.

Happy Dude
January 21st, 2005, 04:36 PM
Mine is Ben.It's good i wouldn't change it.

Legendary_Pokegirl
January 21st, 2005, 04:37 PM
My name is Karli, it rocks.

Kylie-chan
January 21st, 2005, 04:40 PM
I cant tell my real name, but i sure do like it though. XD

Youko Kurama
January 21st, 2005, 04:40 PM
I'm a Rudy.

Yes that's right like the guy from Chalkzone.
Except he stole it from me!
Anyways, although there's tons of names and insults that could be made from my name *none of which bug me*, I still love my name.

It sets me apart from the masses of people named alike...
Honestly, there's not very many Rudy's in this world!XD

Dignity
January 21st, 2005, 04:41 PM
well my real name is Julia and yes i like it i get alot of compliments on it ^^ i didnt used to like i though

sybersaur3000
January 21st, 2005, 05:44 PM
My name is Saleha, lots of people think its a cool name but its not too cool when almost no one on the first day of school can't pronounce my name.

Trent
January 21st, 2005, 06:19 PM
Mine is Will, and yes, I kinda like it

B-Baller
January 21st, 2005, 06:23 PM
Mine's Von, its OK I guess.

Roxas
January 21st, 2005, 06:40 PM
My real name is Shalashaska XD

I'd like to have that name. That's Revolver Ocelot's real name (from the Metal Gear Solid series)

My TRUE name is Kevin. It's okay. I'd much rather have Kenshin or Kenji as my name. XD

Suz
January 21st, 2005, 06:41 PM
meh, it's ok, Sarah, I like it spelled backwards better >3
Haras....
bwahahahahahaha!

Usagii
January 21st, 2005, 08:42 PM
I like my name Marilynn ^_____^ I like the way it sounds :P

Zell Dintch
January 21st, 2005, 08:53 PM
Mine is Alexander. I like it but mf freinds call me Danny cause thats my RP name.

Miyu-chan
January 21st, 2005, 09:14 PM
My name? *blinks innocently* Well, it's okay I guess, since it was my mother who gave me the name. =3

deathbyalice
January 21st, 2005, 09:16 PM
I am Aenir Krasak, Lady Death, of the Realm of Darkness! lol
I don't like my real name...

Kawaii Satoshi
January 21st, 2005, 09:29 PM
There was already a thread liek this long ago i think. Oh well. Time.
My real name is Akira O_O I dont know how i came up with this ID last year, well at least my first account name wasnt that bad.
I call myself A.K though. But meh.>P

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
January 21st, 2005, 09:34 PM
Mine is Nick, and I'm lovin' it.

Tsugaru
January 21st, 2005, 09:42 PM
mine is MATT and i like it alot

Brittany
January 21st, 2005, 09:43 PM
Your name is the same as Blue.
Crazy things happen.. XD

My name? :surprised
It's easy to guess, but I'll give you a hint. It starts with Brit, and ends with tany ^_^

Timbjerr
January 21st, 2005, 09:48 PM
My real name is Thomas...everyone has always called me Tommy though, 'tis the best way to differentiate between me and my dad, also named Thomas. XD

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
January 21st, 2005, 10:03 PM

I know someone from my school whose name is Jorge, and it's spelled that way, too....
doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo!
(That was supposed to be the twilight zone theme)

Anyway, I say that my name is Sawrah on the site, and everyone has been calling me that...

Then this one dude, Joe_Johnson_Dk_Roy, gave me the nickname 'Kat', cuz I was having an identity crisis with what I wanted to be called on the site....

I have just decided that I am perfectly comfortable with my name and revealing on da site....

My real name is Cheyenne....and I'm perfectly content with my name..... It's also the name of an Indian tribe, and the capital of Wyoming, and something else but I forgot what it was......

AND, I know that yall will say chain-E when you try to say it, it's Shy-Ann, just letting yall know.....

I still want to be called Sawrah and Kat on the website, or if yall are feeling special you can call me by my real name if you possess the erge to do so.....

I'm making way too much a deal about this....

whatever....

See Ya!!!!!!

~Sawrah~
~Kat~
~cheyenne~
~whatever~

Sylphiel
January 21st, 2005, 10:37 PM
Eh...I think my name is so-so. I don't hate it, but I'm not too thrilled about it, either.

(My real name's Jessica, by the way.)

Ryoutarou
January 21st, 2005, 11:00 PM
Funny how your name was in quotes at the end of the post XD

Anyways, Jorge is my name I like it I guess. Just no one can ever say it right XD

Eon-Rider
January 21st, 2005, 11:05 PM
My name is Kenny and I dont like it cause of South Park

Chiyo
January 21st, 2005, 11:12 PM
I simply find the name of Alex, OK-AY. So it's the rare, yet okay. OKAY?

Roxas
January 22nd, 2005, 06:36 AM
My name is Kenny and I dont like it cause of South Park

Really? I would love for my name to be Kenny XD Actually, I'm called Kenny, alot. But my name would never be Kenny, cause my cousin's name is Kenny. Why did he have to be born before me! ;_; XD

Pokemon Master #1
January 22nd, 2005, 05:21 PM
My real name is Blake.It's also my grandfathers and my dads name but everybody calls my dad Bob.Yeah I like it.

~Ozy~
January 22nd, 2005, 05:29 PM
My name would be Jacob, but I go by Jake. It's from my great-grandfather, and I rather like it. Intrestingly enough, on another forum I occasionally visit, it was voted one of the five gayest (not insultingly, I might add) names of all time.

I also go by: Takai, Atsuna, Eiri, or Ozy.

KoBRe LaiR
January 22nd, 2005, 05:32 PM
Alexander and I like it ^^ I like when my friends call me Alex but not anything else.

mew42003
January 22nd, 2005, 05:32 PM
Mine is James XD!It's also my Dad's name!
And my Grandpa and My half great Uncle ect...I love my name!XD!

~mew42003

Eliana
January 22nd, 2005, 05:34 PM
Eliana. XD it means "My God has answered"

Shana
January 22nd, 2005, 05:41 PM
My real name is Shana and I'm proud...there aren't many of us in their world. ^^

Kayleigh
January 22nd, 2005, 05:43 PM
Funny how your name was in quotes at the end of the post XD

Anyways, Jorge is my name I like it I guess. Just no one can ever say it right XD
Isn't it pronounced 'Hor-hay'? I remember learning that 'J' has an 'H' sound in Spanish words... Plus, I heard that name on a show once. XD

Anyway, my real name is Kayleigh. (Pronounced 'kay-lee'... Or I guess you could say 'kay-lei', but it's not how anyone I know pronounces it.) I actually like my name a lot! ^_^ I get a lot of compliments on it. I like how the spelling is a bit more unique than the other variants.

Carlito-san
January 22nd, 2005, 05:48 PM
Isn't it pronounced 'Hor-hay'? I remember learning that 'J' has an 'H' sound in Spanish words... Plus, I heard that name on a show once. XD

Anyway, my real name is Kayleigh. (Pronounced 'kay-lee'... Or I guess you could say 'kay-lei', but it's not how anyone I know pronounces it.) I actually like my name a lot! ^_^ I get a lot of compliments on it. I like how the spelling is a bit more unique than the other variants.
Would'nt it be Hor-ge?I fail spanish,so I probably am wrong.xD

[Technya]
January 22nd, 2005, 05:52 PM
You're right Billybob, that's how you say it. My real name is Jeniffer. Eh it's okay I like it.

Kayleigh
January 22nd, 2005, 09:23 PM
Would'nt it be Hor-ge?I fail spanish,so I probably am wrong.xD
Well, it looks like you were right, lol. I had just heard that name before... And I haven't studied any other languages in quite a while. >_>; I'm terrible at learning them!

Lucy Lu
January 22nd, 2005, 11:47 PM
My real name is Lucy. I love it. I was named after my aunt(my real mom's sister). It is just a beautiful name, and it is common too. XD

Spectrum
January 22nd, 2005, 11:53 PM
My name? Tyler. It's okay, but I'd prefer something else, like David...

SaRa*BeaR
January 23rd, 2005, 09:16 AM
My name is Sara..((obviously)) and I like it. It isnt spelled with an H at the end so it's a little differentish but I still like it =D

mvtm
January 23rd, 2005, 09:18 AM
My name is Maria Valentina , and its soo long...

Omega Latios
January 23rd, 2005, 09:22 AM
my real name is Tatu im from finnish so it may are little weird

Kaizer-AmiYumi
January 23rd, 2005, 09:22 AM
mine is Kimberly but i dont like it very much so i usaully like to be called Kimi and dont ask me what my last name is x.x

Lil' Schu
January 23rd, 2005, 02:26 PM
Lexy. I really like it, it's original, not short for anyting. Except people call me Alexis or Alexa. Which I hate XD

TRIFORCE89
January 24th, 2005, 06:09 AM
My name is *truck drives by honking* and I like it very much. I haven't heard of too many people with my name, and when peole tyr to give me a nick name it comes out horrible so I get to stick with my real name, which is good.

Cherrim
January 24th, 2005, 06:20 AM
Erica. ^_^ I love it~~ Did you know that it means "ever powerful, ever ruler"? Very fitting considering one of my main goals is to take over the world and set my new religion as the norm. XD

When I was little, I hated the name. o_O I always wanted to be named Katherine.

IceKitten
January 24th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Meh name is Stevie

I don't mind it, what does Stevie mean? o-O;

TRIFORCE89
January 24th, 2005, 06:29 AM
Erica. ^_^ I love it~~ Did you know that it means "ever powerful, ever ruler"? Very fitting considering one of my main goals is to take over the world and set my new religion as the norm. XD

When I was little, I hated the name. o_O I always wanted to be named Katherine.
Katherine (or maybe it's with a C) is/was Birdo's name I think. O_o Or maybe it was Catrine, or something like that.

I have osmehting else to say about Katherine with a C but I won't put it on the net.

You didn't like your name? How come? And now I'm about to ask that question outloud, so nobody expect a written answer to follow.

Yeah...most people would find the ever powerful god stuff to be intimidating...but then there's me who is trying to create the Ericalendar. Lol

Spectrum
January 24th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Aww... *appears on Triffy's monitor and listens as he talks to Erica* XD I wanna know!

Snivi
January 24th, 2005, 08:31 AM
Angela ~ I do not like it! It is so common. When I was in the 9th grade there were 6 Angela's in my science class -_-

Kelsey
January 24th, 2005, 09:17 AM
Well, as you all know, my real name ish Kelsey. =3 I adore my name, it looks pretty when you write it out, and it sounds cool too. ^__________^ *glomps name*

~Kelsey

angel
January 31st, 2005, 06:52 AM
Mines pennie and i hate that name.*Pouts*