PDA

View Full Version : If I were a Pokemon...

TheFallenUmbreon
July 21st, 2012, 08:57 PM
Simple question: If you could choose to be any Pokemon for a whole day, what would it be and why?

C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f
July 21st, 2012, 11:00 PM
Celebi!!! It's my favourite Pokémon anyway, and I would like to be time-travelling all day! (Not to mention be away from my busy schedule)

Peitharchia
July 21st, 2012, 11:39 PM
If I could choose to be a Pokémon for a whole day, then I would choose Vulpix. It's cute, it's small, and it's cuddly, so who wouldn't want to be one? Haha.

Rayshin
July 22nd, 2012, 02:19 AM
I would probably be Zorua. I would prank everyone by shapeshifting into my country's president and telling them to get the shell outta here. *evil grin*

~Always.

mew²
July 22nd, 2012, 03:04 AM
I'd be a trainer's Gengar :3
But I wouldn't be kept in a Pokeball.
cause thats whack yo.

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
July 23rd, 2012, 02:34 PM
I'd be a Hitmonlee, so I could ace all my Taekwon-Do classes :D

SD.
July 23rd, 2012, 03:18 PM
any pokemon who knows the move teleport or other wise charizard ..or blaziken

Know-Nothing Bozo the Non-Wonder Dog
July 31st, 2012, 11:03 AM
Honchkrow, it's my favorite Pokemon. I'd look pretty boss (pun not intended, lol) and as an added bonus I'd be able to fly :D

Pokemon Trainer UV
July 31st, 2012, 05:32 PM
Well, since most of my "What Pokemon are you?" tests end with Pikachu...
I guess I'd be a Pikachu, although personally I'd want to be a Charizard and crush my foes.

GolurkIsDaBomb
July 31st, 2012, 10:50 PM
I would be a lugia because then I could have fun with psychic powers, look awesome AND (and these are the main reasons) I could explore the under water world using dive, as well as fly. Those are two of things that I think I'd most want to do, and Lugia can perform both. :D

luisshinyhunter
August 1st, 2012, 03:15 PM
If I would be a pokemon for a day i would be gallade because he's my favorite pokemon and he has a awesome fighting stile.

Mr Cat Dog
August 11th, 2012, 06:49 AM
I'd be a Ditto, just so I could freak people out all of the time. If I were near some Water Pokemon, I'd be able to go under the sea; If I were near some Flying critters, I'd be able to soar through the skies etc. I'd make sure not to antagonise anyone, though, as Ditto isn't the strongest of critters, after all. That's the curse that comes with gimmicky Pokemon, unfortunately.

Playful_Weasel
August 11th, 2012, 02:00 PM
A Persian for me (or a Meowth works too - #2 fav.), not just because its my #1 favorite Pokemon - or the fact that I love cats, but because I believe that cats live a peaceful relaxed life. I just look at my three cats for inspiration.