View Full Version : Out of all the Gym Leaders...
July 24th, 2012, 8:47 PM
Out of all the Gym Leaders, which one do you think:
- is the hardest and why?
- is the easiest and why?
- has the best battle strategies (combos, double battle combos, weather, etc)?
- is the most annoying in battle (healing, berries, boosts, weaknesses, etc)?
Not all questions must be answered.
July 25th, 2012, 11:11 AM
1) The hardest one that I can think of is Liza and Tate, why?... um they buff up their psychic types and kill you with strong attacks, wish can also heal their pokemon which is extremely annoying.
2) The easiest gym leader would have to be Misty, I never lose to her... haha.
3) I think the best strategy I've seen so far is Lenora's retaliate strategy... it was fun to figure out how to get around that.
4) Elesa's volt switch... you know exactly why... >>;
July 25th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Of all the Gym Leaders I actually remember being in battle with, I'd say... hm... well, Candice's Gym puzzle was really difficult for me to figure out (you have to move on ice before you reach her) but as far as battling goes I think none of them were really that hard.
July 25th, 2012, 5:13 PM
In terms of battle strategies I think Koga is one of the best, with his tactics of using status inflicting moves :)
Hardest/easiest is trickier - I think it depends on the type of pokémon you train :)