PDA

View Full Version : Eeveelution Poll - Vote on your favourite Eeveelution!

Affliction
July 26th, 2012, 06:08 AM
Wanna vote on your favourite eeveelution? This is the place!

Post if you want, however, it is not needed for reasons. If you got reasons, you can share it, but not everybody needs to do it.

Shining Raichu
July 26th, 2012, 06:16 AM
Since this relates to Pokemon, I'm going to move it over to Pokemon Voting Polls :)

For the record, I'm a huge Glaceon fan. It's so pretty!

Rodriguezjames55
July 26th, 2012, 06:19 AM
jolteon if umbreon had a attack nature than umbreon POR QUE?!

Honest
July 26th, 2012, 06:24 AM
I normally dislike Grass Pokemon, but Leafeon's an exception. It's so cute!

Blue
July 26th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Leafeon is very cute! Out of the seven it's definitely my favourite.

Affliction
July 26th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Here are my ratings for the Eeveelutions.

1st place: Umbreon:

Umbr30n's rating: 10/10. My favourite Pokemon. Great Defenses and HP. Looks cool. A lot. Umbreon for the win!

2nd Place: Flareon:

Umbr30n's rating: 9.88/10. This was a hard decision, against Jolteon. But good Attack! Flareon also had the better design.

3rd place: Jolteon:

Umbr30n's rating: 9.63/10. The need for speed, getting one of these is a literal shock. However, not very good HP and Defense. But good, but not as good as Flareon.

4th place: Glaceon:

Umbr30n's rating: 9.04/10: This is where ratings stumble down. Sure, Glaceon can look cute with good Special Attack and stuff, but many Ice-Types have bad Defenses PLUS only a resistance to Ice.

5th Place: Espeon:

Umbr30n's Rating: 8.26/10: Same with Glaceon. Many Psychic-Types have bad Defenses, but this is one of the Eeveelutions that rely on Speed! Speed isn't useful if you have many, or if you have few (I'm not talking about Umbreon speed there).

6th Place: Vaporeon:

Umbr30n's Rating: 7.55/10: Well, this one IS good with HP, but I think this one would be used for battling the least. Hydro Pump and Ice Beam are useful picks, however.

7th place: Leafeon:

Umbr30n's Rating: 5.89/10. Well, it's good that they had a Grass Type evolution. But the elemental movepool. The HP. Where are they? Let's not even jump to the Looks-Like-A-Digimon subject. Other than that, it's "Quite" a good Eeveelution.

But these are my ratings. You're welcome to share your own.

PlatinumDude
July 26th, 2012, 07:21 AM
I like Jolteon the best out of the Eeveelutions for its high Special Attack and Speed, as well as its spiky design. Espeon comes in close for the exact same first reason as Jolteon, as well as having a nifty ability in Magic Bounce.

Affliction
July 26th, 2012, 07:37 AM
A little surprise.

This poll is open forever.

However, by next Thursday the results then would be taken in and the Top 3 Eeveelutions would be in the final to see which the most popular is.

Snowdrop
July 26th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Honestly... I love them all! It's so hard to decide... I think I like Flareon's design best though.

Rayshin
July 26th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Vaporeon is the boss. I mean, who doesn't love a dog/fox+mermaid pokemon?

Rodriguezjames55
July 26th, 2012, 11:35 AM
My Rankings
#1 Jolteon 9.8 special attack speed
#2 Umbreon 9.2 Dark type cool design terrible move pool and low attack is why it not #1
#3 Leafeon 8.9 it learns leaf blade good move pool con bad design
#4 Espeon 8.2 can learn a lot of tms special attack speed are great defense screws him over
#5 Vaporeon 7.6 hp move pool always disliked sprite
#6 Flareon 7.1 fire my 3rd favorite type was special and flareons best stat is attack bad move pool its a shame D;
#7 Glaceon 5.1 its an ice type i dislike vaporeon but it bretty much covered ice moves to me its a better looking weak verson of vaporeon

Affliction
July 27th, 2012, 05:39 AM
They're all good. But which is the most popular???

6 days left. Pfft, time's going slow.

Mentalii
July 27th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Every eeveelutions are awesome. And all of them are pretty cute. But, my favourite eeveelution is and will always be the graceful Espeon. It's also pretty tough, and anyway I love using psychic types.

LightningAlex
July 27th, 2012, 07:28 AM
They're all awesome, so it's hard to decide...
But I think Jolteon's the best. Not only because I love electric types, but it has those cuuute eyes, and the awesome spiky design.

Umbreon is very close, though...

Mr Cat Dog
July 27th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Espeon is my favourite Psychic Pokemon and my favourite Eeveelution, so it definitely gets my vote here. I like its design a lot, and its stats are in all the right places for me to use it effectively. Its movepool is also really cool, which is an added plus. Whenever I get an Eevee, I make sure to turn it into an Espeon for good measure! :D

Osiris
July 27th, 2012, 06:23 PM
For me, Espeon and Umbreon are far ahead of the other five. While I prefer to actually battle using Espeon, Umbreon has one of my favorite designs (probably in my top-5 favorite of all Pokemon), so I chose Umbreon.

TheFallenUmbreon
July 27th, 2012, 06:58 PM
^_^ My favorite 2 Eeveelutions have the best scores! Espeon is so close, but id rather choose Umbreon because of my theme...

DarkDoom3000
July 27th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Hmm.... tough call.

Jolteon or Umbreon.
jolt i think wins for me, since my main team needs an electric, and all other electrics are pretty meh.

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
July 29th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Vaporeon and Umbreon are my favourites, Vaporeon a little moreso though.

Vaporeon cause I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it in Pokémon Stadium and I'm really attached to Umbreon cause I had one the first time in Silver.

Flareon I never got attached to cause my Fire Stone always went to Vulpix.
With Espeon and Jolteon there are just others of their type that I prefer, like Kadabra and Manectric.
Never used a Glaceon or Leafeon, although my mum's vote goes to Leafeon she thinks it's sweet lol and with Glaceon I could just teach an Ice move to Vaporeon.

NintendoQueen
July 29th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Vaporeon has always been my favorite Eeveelution. I really cannot tell you why, maybe it's because of its design. It's just so pretty and so cute! ^w^
Jolteon is 2nd place for me.

Arcturus.
July 29th, 2012, 10:25 PM
for me this is a tie between umbreon and jolteon but not because of stats but emotional attactments. jolteon because its the first eevee i ever had. i've imported it all the from LG to pkmn white and he's saved me from blacking out tons of times.
umbreon because i've had it almost as long as jolteon. i dont have him in white because he's stuck in pkmn XD gale of darkness but i have the same emotional attatchment. you know what? i wont choose between them. i like them both equally.

manutdrule
July 31st, 2012, 12:05 AM
vaporeon. First eeveelution i tried when first playing RBY and loved it since

Rodriguezjames55
August 3rd, 2012, 11:37 AM
yes jolteon and umberon made it to the next round vapereon eh

Affliction
August 6th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Hey people, I finally put up the finale, you should go check there.

Haddez
August 19th, 2012, 11:17 PM
For me it has to be Umbreon.
While I was first playing Pokemon silver Umbreon/Espeon had not been in the Anime so I though Eevee could only evolve using stones. I was amazed when it evolved into an Umbreon. I ran and told my brother, he didn't believe me so he trained up Eevee and it evolved into Espeon, which shook us both, a Pokemon evolving into a different one with out stones? Mind = Blown

Atomic Pirate
August 21st, 2012, 11:54 AM
What's yellow, prickly, and electric? Jolteon, of course! Not only is it fast, but it also looks shockingly cool. It seems to balance the cute with the cool, and it can learn some great Electric-type moves.

TheLeetCasualGamer
August 21st, 2012, 01:28 PM
Leafeon, it's one of my favorites in general

Good physical defense, speed, and attack along with the side of it being able to learn both sword dance and baton pass makes it very fun to have in a physical type team

The design is also plain adorable.

Ice Car
August 21st, 2012, 01:57 PM
Glaceon iz awsome

Runner up is Espeon.

υ Shivam
August 22nd, 2012, 07:59 PM
Umbreon for the win.
Umbreon is coolest evolution of eevee.

Cassino
August 27th, 2012, 03:33 PM
I like the basic Eevee most, it gets some interesting moves if kept in its base form.
Jolteon is my go-to for the evolutions though. Apparently it's also a well-used sweeper in first generation competitive.

Pan
August 27th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Flareon all the way. I've had my flareon forever.

KululuCraze
September 6th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Glaceon, hands down. I've always liked it, and not to mention it's adorable, and I'm pretty furious that the only game you can get Glaceon without trading is Platinum.

xxReshiramxx
September 7th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Umbreon for me I really like thisone's designed the best. It makes for a great wall to got to lovethat defense.

Katamari
September 7th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Vaporeon ALWAYS.

Poor Leafeon is getting no love D:

o Pikachu o
September 7th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Vaporeon. One of my favorite Pokèmon's. It seems like everytime I've played a Pokèmon game I used Vaporeon. Crystal, Leaf Green, Platinum, Black 2, Red/Blue.

Hikamaru
September 9th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Vaporeon for me cos it's blue and I love Water-types. And I love its tail as well.

gimmepie
September 9th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Umbreon

It's level-up moves aren't too good but it has an alright overall move pool. Honestly though I think it has the coolest design and it's fairly unique amongst dark types.

Oryx
September 9th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Espeon has an amazing design and is purple which is my favorite color so gotta go with that! :3

Noah Ridgewood
September 9th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Espeon > Leafeon > Umbreon > Flareon > Jolteon > Vaporeon > Glaceon

windy_leo
September 12th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Well, i will take a vote on Glaceon cuz i love ice type
I also love vaporeon, but i prefer ice type~

Meganium
September 12th, 2012, 10:31 PM
My all time favorite Eeveelution will always be Umbreon. I love its personality, so mysterious and stuff <3

Vaporeon and Jolteon come in a close second, and Espeon is....ahhh omg I just love them all!! But Umbreon just tops them all :D

Twilight Sky
September 15th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Espeon is awesome ♥ But to be honest, I'm stuck between it, Glaceon, and Leafeon, so all three of them are my favorites~

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
September 15th, 2012, 06:46 PM
I like Umbreon, because I love cool defensive Pokemon and Dark Types. It would then go Espeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Glaceon then Leafeon. But overall, they are a great bunch of pokemon.

shanedestroyer
September 15th, 2012, 07:04 PM
lol flareon has votes even though it is notoriously discounted

tajaros
September 16th, 2012, 12:22 AM
The best one for me is Glaceon for me I think it's the coolest! :)

Squirrel
September 20th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Leafeon! It's such an elegant and majestic Pokémon and it can be very strong in battle with the right support. If you manage to get in a Swords Dance or two and then hit the enemy with a Life Orb charged Leaf Blade or Double Edge, they're not likely to survive. Plus Leafeon looks utterly amazing and so graceful, so I adore it :3

Olli
September 20th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Jolteon. It's the only Pokemon I've ever really used on a team in any game, and I must say, I was pretty surprised at how good it is. It's also one of the more adorable eeveelutions in my opinion, and comes closer than the others to match the cuteness Eevee has before evolving. Vaporeon would come as a runner-up, just because of how cool it is, though I've never really used it, so I can't comment on anything other than design.

Ryliam
September 21st, 2012, 06:18 PM
I like Espeon and Jolteon the most but voted Espeon. They're the most useful eeveelutions in my opinion for competitive OU

ShinyUmbreon189
September 21st, 2012, 06:23 PM
@James. Actually Umbreon has a really good move Pool. It can learn Dark Pulse, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Giga Impact, Sleep Talk, Rest, Iron Tail, etc. Not the hugest move pool but has a lot to go around.

Mines obvious. Umbreon but Vaporeon was my favorite before Umbreon.

Avishka
September 22nd, 2012, 01:54 AM
it is a difficult question
i like Vaporeon, Jolteon AND Umbreon .... I... will go with Umbreon bcuz it has a cool design and I love both the regular and shiny forms in appearance

The Grubby Pup
September 22nd, 2012, 06:44 PM
I like Espeon and Glaceon. It's just because they're cute and pack alotta speical attack. Those prolly aren't good reason, but I don't care.

Edit: Oh, I forgot...I like Flareon too. It's fluffy. ^w^

Aryan143
September 24th, 2012, 07:29 AM
I am a big fan of Vaporeon since it has 130 Hp and 110 Special Attack

Tora
September 24th, 2012, 11:44 AM
I love every one of them, but my favorites would be Umbreon and Espeon. I voted for Espeon, since that was the first Eeveelution I used ingame.

Rambagos
September 25th, 2012, 06:20 AM
I choose Flareon. Because it look cute but strong. I guess its attack and speed good enough for battler.

Correspondence
October 22nd, 2012, 04:03 AM
For me its Umbreon its stats are good and it looks cool.

Pechachu
October 22nd, 2012, 04:16 AM
For me my personal favourites are Vaporeon and Jolteon. I've always loved their designs, but I think Vaporeon is a little more interesting to look at than Jolteon. Plus I need to stop hoarding electric types and mix things up a bit.

Sector
October 22nd, 2012, 01:04 PM
So as popular as Umbreon is as a favorite, I often don't stick with the popular choice. Because I'm going with Espeon. She looks majestic, extremely cute to have as a pet, & very strong in Special AtK stats, let alone fast!

I do like them all, Leafeon 2nd, but Espeon is my chosen one.

Tyrantrum
October 26th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Can't choose; I pick them all!

Well, there was a time where I really loved Espeon, because it was really strong and super cute (still is)! Now I alternate a lot between Umbreon and Flareon, because Flareon is Fire-type and they're my favorite type. It's also really fluffy. <3 I honestly think I'd have to go with Umbreon, though. It's a very cool-looking Pokémon, and is a great defensive wall. I love its shiny form, too, because its rings turn blue and blue is my favorite color! I also really like Dark-types, and I like to think Umbreon has a decent moveset, even if its attacking stats aren't too great. I have one on my Black 2 and, despite him being a bit difficult to train, I love him to death. <3 (As well as my other Pokémon in my Black 2, of course!)

AncientWarrior
October 27th, 2012, 02:30 AM
Umbreon. 1) Ib love defensive Pokemon. 2) It's associated with the moon. I love the moon. 3) It looks so cool, both normal and shiny.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Ash
November 1st, 2012, 02:47 AM
Espeon! I've always loved its design and it's the Pokemon that got me into wanting to draw more often in the first place! I love using it in my games as well, and it's just a very lovely and dear Pokemon to me.

Second would have to be Vaporeon which was my favorite before Espeon came into my life.

November 1st, 2012, 08:41 PM
Glaceon! It looks very passive, which idk if that actually matters, but it makes me like the design. And I guess I just pretty much hate all of the other Eeveelutions hahaha.

Hannah
November 5th, 2012, 04:15 AM
Leafeon, imo. I'm not a fan of grass types, but out of all the Eeveelutions, I prefer Leafeon.

IcyIce
November 8th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Umbreon is who I voted for. Glaceon being a close 2nd. I don't really look at stats sense I am not a big fan of battleing other people. But I love Ice types and Dark Types.

However,I like all of them.

Seki
November 8th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Espeon, I love its design. Nothing much more. Not a fan of most of the Eeveelutions anyway.

Synerjee
November 8th, 2012, 10:59 PM
As for looks, I'm going with Leafeon. I'm not a grass-type fan, but Leafeon's one that I would love to have. It looks really cute too! Those leaf-like body parts really catch my eye. :3

If you're talking about in-game usage, I'll definitely go for Espeon. I haven't used it before though, but I know that it is one strong Psychic-type.

Valvatorez
November 8th, 2012, 11:25 PM
I've never much cared for Eeveelutions, but I'd say my favourite out of all of them is Glaceon; I love the design, particularly the shiny one. I'd probably never use it or any of the others in a team outside of an all-Eevee team, but I still think it's absolutely gorgeous~

ahmet476
November 24th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Espeon. I like its color and type. It being more intelligent than other evolutions of Eevee is a plus for me. Also, it was kinda cool in one of the pokémon movies. I forgot its name. Latias & Latios movie it was iirc.

Sassy Milkshake
November 25th, 2012, 01:37 PM
I kinda hate the whole Eevee family. They were always a nuisance to me. I do like Espeon though. Psychic was actually helpful back in the Johto days when all there was was Drowzee and Abra.

empty streets
December 1st, 2012, 10:27 AM
For me it's Espeon. I'm a cat-lover :3 I adore it's design.

Pinkie-Dawn
December 1st, 2012, 01:29 PM
Espeon is my favorite; it's also one of the few useful Eeveelutions.

awolfsquared
December 1st, 2012, 01:35 PM
Umbreon good stats, cool design, and has the best shiny form of all of them.

Emperor Serperior
December 1st, 2012, 02:32 PM
Specifally in terms of stats, i would advocate Vaporeon mainly due to the fact that it's Defense stat is remarkable and its Hp combines exceptionally well and the move range is adequate especially the ice and water type moves that make Vaporeon truly superior.

P.S.

I know that you'll disagree with my statement but everyone has various beliefs that are very unique and different

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 7th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Umbreon because it is closer to being a Ghost type in my opinion than any of the other Eeveelutions. I also love the design of Umbreon which is black and thats my second favorite color and because it has a good Defense and special defense stat and I love to use Toxic with Umbreon.

:t354:TG

pikakitten
January 1st, 2013, 08:26 AM
Umbreon because although he's a Dark Type, he doesn't look demonic and actually rather cute, cool and he's a Dark type. I don't know he just looks rather cool too me.

EmberFiraga
January 1st, 2013, 08:31 AM
My favourite is Vaporeon. I remember having one when I played Yellow and it was amazing. Vaporeon is probably the only Eeveelution I really like. All the others didn't do it for me.

Schwan
January 2nd, 2013, 06:06 AM
Espeon and Umbreon. I could never decide between the two. If I had to, I'd pick my third favourite Pokemon Omastar before I could choose between Espeon and Umbreon.

Starry Windy
January 2nd, 2013, 06:32 AM
Leafeon and Glaceon. If I should decide, I would pick Glaceon because its shiny form is so pretty!

Miss Anne Thrope
January 12th, 2013, 02:11 AM
This is an impossible poll I refuse to vote on.
Glaceon, Vaporeon, Leafeon and Espeon.. I love all of those and my favorite changes constantly. Vaporeon was my original favorite, so I might stick with it? I don't know. Glaceon reminds me of myself some way.

Imperator161
January 14th, 2013, 12:58 PM
I've always liked Jolteon, but I'm not sure why. Of the original three Eeveelutions, I never used Vaporeon much, as I already had a water-type starter, and Flareon never seemed too great, so Jolteon grew on me early on. I also like Espeon a lot (and definitely grew more attached to it after using it for most of Colosseum).

ArcanineIsDaBomb
January 14th, 2013, 08:16 PM
The Eeveelutions are all amazing and I love them, but my favourite would have to be either Jolteon or Vaporeon. Jolteon for me always had a really cool and sleek appearance I loved, electric types were one of my favourites and I always loved using speedy attackers so Jolteon was love at first sight. I also love marine-related things and water-types have always fascinated me so Vaporeon comes in as a close second.

~Rainbow

Caelus
January 24th, 2013, 02:31 PM
My favorite is a tie between Vaporeon and Jolteon. It used to be just Vaporeon but this past year after using Jolteon in some of my games it's grown on me.

Chaos Fork
January 27th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Jolteon is my favourite. Cool looks, speed and special attack.
Special mention to Flareon. IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!

Letham
January 29th, 2013, 08:56 AM
I like all of them quite a bit however Umbreon was the first that I really raised on my own so I'm more inclined to choose that cute lil fella. :)

Rϵd
January 29th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Espeon. It's so cute and has a good speed stat and special attack too I think...