PDA

View Full Version : what up everbody

XxChAoS32xX
July 26th, 2012, 06:02 PM
hello everyone, cant wait to download a pokehack

Shining Raichu
July 26th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Hey there, Chaos!

So you joined for the Hacks? That's pretty cool, if you haven't found it already (though I'm sure you have :P) you can just follow this link (clicky! (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)) and it'll take you right to where you want to go :)

Very friendly community down there helmed by the two most genuinely friendly mods I have ever met, so you should have a lot of fun!

Welcome, and see you around!

Meganium
July 27th, 2012, 08:47 AM
Like Raichu mentioned we have a bazillion ROM Hacks for you to download and try out. There's even a section where you can test out the hacks that are currently being worked on, maybe you can sign up to be a tester on some of them. Go ahead and download some!

Welcome to PC! You've met a Raichu, now you meet a Meganium, me! I'm here to help if you need help with anything you have a question on, and I'll be sure to respond quicker. :) You have an amazing time playing the hacks we have here (I recommend Flora Sky and Liquid Crystal!) and I hope to see ya around the forums! :D

Sheep
July 27th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Welcome to PC. :D Looks like we have another ROM hack fan joining us, there are plenty of amazing hacks around here so I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Stick around and get involved in the discussions - the forum is very active, so I'm sure you'll find sections you love in no time!