PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Sunbean
July 27th, 2012, 08:12 AM
HI! I figured it was about time I posted on here...

I'm Less! And I'm very obviously new on here... There's really not much you should know about me. But, if you must know...

I'm 16 years old, and I currently live in Florida, where I'm a senior in high school.

I like writing. And reading. And drawing, playing a ton of instruments... And I love debate.

Yup.

Meganium
July 27th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Hi there Less, and welcome to the PokeCommunity. :) I'm Meganium and it's a pleasure to meet you. You'll love what we have here in the community. We have a Fanfiction & Writing section, an Art Gallery, as well as a Culture & Media section if you'd like to discuss any music you may like. I think those sections are perfect for you judging by your interests! :)

What instruments did you play specifically? I played flute and a bit of clarinet back in middle school, I miss being a band geek. D: Music class was just wonderful back then. :)

Oh, and I think you'll love Other Chat & Discussions too...we have a lot of topics for you to debate on! :D

Anyways, great to see ya and have fun k! Read the rules and stuff and you can come to me for any questions ok! See ya <3

Sunbean
July 27th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Oh, thanks! :D I'll definitely check all of that out soon.

I play a lot of different instruments. I don't know how many exactly, but it's a lot. xP I'm most familiar with flute and clarinet, though. I was in band for a while, but not this year, due to my director being dumb.

Thanks again. :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
July 27th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Hey there, and welcome to PC! Looks like your sections of interests are covered but you still might want to check out other sections - what area of Pokemon interests you?

And how hot is it down in Florida? I don't think I'd want to live there in the summer but it seems an ideal place for me to live in winter so I can escape the cold xD

So anyway, I hope you enjoy your time on our site and if you have any questions, just ask! Asking staff is best, but most everyone here is willing to help out!

Sunbean
July 27th, 2012, 08:58 AM
I'm mostly playing Pokemon games now over anything else. I'm definitely writing fanfiction and drawing fanart currently, too.

Florida weather isn't so bad if you're used to it. It's the humidity that kills most people. xD As long as you don't mind that and dress lightly, summer's really not all that bad. It's like eternal summer here, anyways. xD

Winter is the best, though. It's really nice most of the time, and it's barely if ever really cold. I think the coldest it got was somewhere in the low 40's last winter, and that was only for a day or two. So yeah, it's pretty nice here.

Cyclone
July 27th, 2012, 11:11 AM
What Pokémon games are your favourites? I've been trying to glean info over which ones you play but haven't seen it yet. :) Also, are you interested in ROMhacks? I see you've been directed to the artistic corners of the board already, but we have a lot - and I mean a LOT - of Pokémon discussion boards for whatever game you like!

Hikari should be along shortly. Be warned, she has Twin Oshawottz. Meaning she breeds. :o

Cyclone

Sunbean
July 27th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Oh, I've played all of the Pokemon games. :D Or at least, one of the versions of each Generation. I don't really have a favorite...

Yeah, I like hacking. I'm trying to learn it, so I'm just checking out the tutorials and messing around with some tools before I even attempt to make my own game's thread.