PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Shadow Broker
July 27th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Hi everyone! i just moved to Colorado, left all my friends behind, so I have no one to talk too! And I play a lot of Pokemon, so i figured this would be a good place to talk to people. Anyway...hello!

Shadow Broker

Qweedol
July 27th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Hi Shadow Broker!
Welcome to PC, Hikari will be along soon, so watch out, (shes a bit mad :P) and probably Cyclone and Diablo too (theyre not so mad though)
Shame you had to leave all your friends behind, but you'll make new friends :)
Remember to make friends and always have fun :D
Qweedol

Shadow Broker
July 27th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Haha thank you!!! I appreciate the warm welcome! :D

Starsprite
July 27th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Hello there~

Moving is hard, huh? I know it is for most people. Well, I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to talk to here, especially if you're looking for people who like Pokemon. [And friends in real life too, of course! ((Just probably not here))]

Seriously, go out and enjoy yourself, okay? There are plenty of great people here, as well as a very helpful team of staff who'll answer any questions you might have. I hope to see you around! x3

Sheep
July 27th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Welcome to PC! I've only moved three times in my life, which isn't much compared to some. But I know how hard it can be to leave everyone behind, though I'm sure you'll get settled in in no time~! Enjoy your stay on the forum and feel free to VM me if you'd like to talk. :3 Likewise, feel free to ask a staff member (bold blue name) if you're ever in need of help.

Cyclone
July 27th, 2012, 11:14 AM
I see Qweedol warned about me already, and for good reason; I blow people away. Not sure what with...

I will echo to be wary of Hikari and diab-low; one is mad as hell, the other is just mad. :D

What Pokémon games do you play? Have you tried Black or White yet?

Welcome again. :)

Cyclone

diab_low
July 28th, 2012, 02:13 AM
Hi everyone! i just moved to Colorado, left all my friends behind, so I have no one to talk too! And I play a lot of Pokemon, so i figured this would be a good place to talk to people. Anyway...hello!

Shadow Broker

Welcome to PC. I'm from Australia (Sydney) and even though I have friends all round Australia I have lots of friends here that no matter where they are in the world I can still Keep touch with them. I hope you make lots of friends here too and hope we bee good friends :D

Threads like Other Trivia (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43) and Pokemon Trivia (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116) are great places to start talking to people and we will be happy to add a new person to our Trivia family.

Hikamaru
July 28th, 2012, 03:04 AM

Shadow Broker

Hi Shadow Broker, I am the Hikari some of those guys were mentioning.

Anyways, it's all a joke. I'm trying to make you laugh.

Like Diablo, I'm also from Sydney and I have been a Pokemon fan since I was 7, now I am 19.

Definitely check out the links my fellow posters here have recommended. Based on what you said, I shall jump in and recommend the Pokemon Gaming areas, there's sections for each generation.

Remember to read the rules or talk to a moderator. And no advertising please, don't make this Oshawott fan mad...

- Hikari10, "I Herd U Liek Oshawottz"

Oh, and this is my 3,700th post!