PDA

View Full Version : I'm back…again...

大輔
July 27th, 2012, 11:16 PM
I have returned… ( is probably not remembered or even known very well but… ) I have been gone for a long time… I've been taking care of a lot of piano playing and school work and such… I've also been managing a forum so I've been extra busy. Well it's good to be back for a little bit!! :)

Rayshin
July 27th, 2012, 11:54 PM
Hey there, dabeatmaster123. Welcome back to the Forums!
Managing a forum? That's interesting. I never could handle the responsibility.
Wait for Diablo and Hikari to come. They'll be here shortly.

tajaros
July 28th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Hey there welcome back to the forums! :)

Hope you don't be absent again! :)

diab_low
July 28th, 2012, 01:52 AM
I have returned… ( is probably not remembered or even known very well but… ) I have been gone for a long time… I've been taking care of a lot of piano playing and school work and such… I've also been managing a forum so I've been extra busy. Well it's good to be back for a little bit!! :)

Welcome back to PC. You might not know me as I just joined this year. But yes its good to have another user back.

See you soon :D

Cyclone
July 28th, 2012, 05:53 AM
No worries. The door is one-way now. You'll be here a while. ;)

I know you can't advertise your forum, but what kind of forum is it? Does it have something to do with your piano playing, or is a school community?

Cyclone

Gleam Noiyam
July 28th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Sadly I don't remember you, but that's okay! And life is the enemy, huh? That's okay too. Anyway, welcome back to PC! I do hope you become active again~.

Zoachu
July 28th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Welcome back to el foro!

I'm new, you won't remember me. Heh.

Well, please stay! We love our new and new...ish members! c:

سلام,
Zoehttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sTVrjRp87Ww/SY8jX54goLI/AAAAAAAACNU/GsegpPB9aYA/s320/Pikachu_sprite_by_Momogirl.gif