PDA

View Full Version : Announcing the Return of the Incredible Ciax

Ciax
July 28th, 2012, 03:55 AM
Hey all, most people probably don't remember me but I was active on here for about 6 months last year and around December I just stopped posting. Lately things like Black and White 2 being released and just plain missing this forum have brought me back. When I left I left a few loose ends behind like leaving my Bug type club leaderless and noit trading with someone for a certain event. I am sorry for this and I am hoping for a fresh start. Cheers :)

Hikamaru
July 28th, 2012, 04:04 AM
Hey all, most people probably don't remember me but I was active on here for about 6 months last year and around December I just stopped posting. Lately things like Black and White 2 being released and just plain missing this forum have brought me back. When I left I left a few loose ends behind like leaving my Bug type club leaderless and noit trading with someone for a certain event. I am sorry for this and I am hoping for a fresh start. Cheers :)

Hi Ciax, you remember Hikari?

Yeah, the last time you were around I had that fancy Oshawott avatar up. I have changed a lot since you suddenly disappeared on us.

Anyways, not much has changed but there's a few new staff.

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator, and please don't leave us again...

- Hikari10, "I Herd U Liek Oshawottz"

tajaros
July 28th, 2012, 04:09 AM
Welcome back Cilax!

Well I don't remember you since I just joined this April! xD

Hope you don't leave us again! xD

And if you forgot something you can ask our dear moderators for it! xD

Have a nice stay! xD

~tajaros~

diab_low
July 28th, 2012, 04:18 AM

Welcome back to PC you won't notice me either as I joined this june but would be nice to make a new friend lol have fun. :D

Cyclone
July 28th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Don't worry, I've suggested to Meganium to make the door one-way. Hopefully it works. Hopefully...

NEway, welcome back. I'm definitely new since December (this month LMAO), so you won't remember me.

The Black 2/White 2 (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=247) forum is already available, so come see the chat there if it interests you. :)

Cyclone

Gleam Noiyam
July 28th, 2012, 06:15 AM
I don't remember you, sorry. :< But... I guess that's okay! I'll hopefully get to know you now~. Anyway, welcome back! I'm Yuki's Sword--the Hyperactive Edward Elric fan! I do hope you become active again~.

Ciax
July 28th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Thank you to every one for the warm welcome back. Don't worry about not knowing me, I wasn't super active or anything, I spent alot of time in the Challenges and B/W sections, and occasionally visited the sprite art section as well.

Avishka
July 28th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Welcome back,Ciax!!
I have seen u posting in the pokemon clubs.
remember to read rules.
don't leave PC again
Have fun!! see ya~

Zoachu
July 28th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Welcome back to el foro!

Heh, I don't remember you seeing as I just joined like 4 days ago cx
If you ever wanna chat, shoot me a VM or a PM.

See ya around!

سلام,
Zoehttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sTVrjRp87Ww/SY8jX54goLI/AAAAAAAACNU/GsegpPB9aYA/s320/Pikachu_sprite_by_Momogirl.gif