• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2012
I stumbled in here looking for a place to find people to trade with! I'm a big pokemon fan currently running through Soulsilver with eyes on another Black and White completion just in time for the sequel to come out. I joined because this Rhyhorn and Haunter aren't going to evolve themselves, and I don't have any RL friends to trade with (since I MAY be a little old for pokemon, by most of my friends' standards) ;)

Glad to be here, look forward to meeting everyone.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I am en route to finishing Black and have yet to start Soul Silver, but I have it. Sounds like we have similar taste in Pokémon. :)

Old? I know of two people older than me, one a contact from back in 2001.

Welcome, and don't mind all them youngsters. Watch out for Hikari, however; she haz Twin Oshawottz.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2012
I assume I'm older than the average user here, at the ripe old age of 25. I could be wrong of course. Thanks for the welcome and the warning about Hikari and her Oshawottz, I'll be wary. Start Soul Silver asap btw, it's awesome!

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
I assume I'm older than the average user here, at the ripe old age of 25. I could be wrong of course. Thanks for the welcome and the warning about Hikari and her Oshawottz, I'll be wary. Start Soul Silver asap btw, it's awesome!

Hello Dyavin! I'm very new too. Also, I'm an older member too [23] so don't feel too bad!
Nice to meet you, and I am totally on the same boat as you as far as RL friends not being into Pokemon anymore. My best friend and I have sort of rekindled our love for Pokemon recently [with the cards].

So do you like any other video game series besides Pokemon?

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
I stumbled in here looking for a place to find people to trade with! I'm a big pokemon fan currently running through Soulsilver with eyes on another Black and White completion just in time for the sequel to come out. I joined because this Rhyhorn and Haunter aren't going to evolve themselves, and I don't have any RL friends to trade with (since I MAY be a little old for pokemon, by most of my friends' standards) ;)

Welcome to the forums.
If you looking to trade the Trade Corner would be a great place to find some one willing to trade with you.
I finished SS and Pokemon White and now just waiting on the release of B2/W2 down under.

Glad to have a newbie here Hope to sea you soon. :D

Years

Hi Dyavin. I am the Hikari with those twin Oshawottz.

How are you enjoying PC so far? You should check out the Trade Corner if you haven't done so, it accepts all your trade requests where someone will hopefully accept your request.

I see you're playing SoulSilver right now, it was such a fun game. And I wish you good luck on your rerun of Black and White especially cos Black 2 and White 2 are on the way (still no release date announced for my part of the world yet).

Like Diab_Low, I'm also Australian. I have been growing up with Pokemon since it first landed in Australia, I am almost 20 and I can show you are never too old for Pokemon.

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator.

I'm a friendly user, so send me a VM if you need to talk to someone.

- Hikari10, "Master of Oshawottz"

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2012
Thanks for the welcome everyone, this place seems to be full of friendly helpful people. I'm headed to the trade corner now to see if someone will assist me in a Gengar evolution.

As far as other game series, I have a few favorites for sure. I'm a giant Zelda fan first and foremost, but I also really liked the Uncharted series and Borderlands.

I say giant Zelda fan and I mean that... it's kind of sad really, I have a Zelda Tattoo and a replica master sword on my wall. haha

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
Thanks for the welcome everyone, this place seems to be full of friendly helpful people. I'm headed to the trade corner now to see if someone will assist me in a Gengar evolution.

As far as other game series, I have a few favorites for sure. I'm a giant Zelda fan first and foremost, but I also really liked the Uncharted series and Borderlands.

I say giant Zelda fan and I mean that... it's kind of sad really, I have a Zelda Tattoo and a replica master sword on my wall. haha

You have a Zelda tattoo? That is so awesome! I've always wanted to get a Yoshi tattoo.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Hey there, welcome! You've come across the forum with just about the nicest trading board ever! We have plenty of traders around your age. If you ever wanna chat with the traders, just follow this link to join the chatroom. If you ever need help in Trade Corner, feel free to contact me. I look forward to seeing you there and helping you in any way I can! :D

P.S. I freaking love Uncharted and Borderlands!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Trading is great fun, I've been doing it since I joined here and we have a great community if you ever need help. Blade's suggestion of joining the chat room is a wonderful one so we hope to see you there!

Welcome to PC!

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
Welcome. Hey, it's nice to see some older members here. You can never be too old for anything you enjoy! Enjoy your stay and hope you have a lot of fun here.

Back