PDA

View Full Version : Reputation?

Carlito-san
January 22nd, 2005, 03:43 PM
No,I don't mean points.How do you think people think of you?

rudy has told me I'm funny to him,as other friends have also.

mew42003
January 22nd, 2005, 04:26 PM
I think of it as popularity.

~mew42003

Carlito-san
January 22nd, 2005, 04:37 PM
Could you actually read the post?

Kylie-chan
January 22nd, 2005, 04:43 PM
Hmmmm... well some people see me as hyperactive, weird and immature, and some see me as emotional and moody, and some see me as this depressed, suicidal girl.

All are true, just depends on your viewpoint and what you know about me.

Sawyer
January 22nd, 2005, 04:44 PM
mmm... people usually see me as a banner maker? in real life, however, people think of me as the worthless depressed goth. :\

Thomas
January 22nd, 2005, 04:50 PM
I think you mean your personality not reputation

Lizzie
January 22nd, 2005, 04:51 PM
ppl here think i'm a 'good rpger' and a 'tallent for sprites' and 'good art' XD that's all ppl really see me as here, in real life i don't think anyone sees me at all 0_o;;

Carlito-san
January 22nd, 2005, 04:54 PM
Hmmmm... well some people see me as hyperactive, weird and immature, and some see me as emotional and moody, and some see me as this depressed, suicidal girl.

All are true, just depends on your viewpoint and what you know about me.
I say 1, 2 in a good way and 4 and 5.(in a good way)

Kayleigh
January 22nd, 2005, 09:30 PM
Well, apparently most people that know me in real life think that I'm just a sweet, quiet, and polite person. ^_^; Online I'm a bit more outspoken, though I can sometimes get just as crazy in real life...

And after you get to know me, you'll find out that I'm a total klutz. o_o; *shudders as she thinks of the last dumb thing she did earlier* Eh heh, we need a new Funny/Embarassing Stories thread.

Ryoutarou
January 22nd, 2005, 09:33 PM
My rep is 2012...and why do I think Kayleigh posted in the wrong thread ?XD

deathbyalice
January 22nd, 2005, 09:34 PM
Not very many people seem to like me....

Kayleigh
January 22nd, 2005, 09:38 PM
My rep is 2012...and why do I think Kayleigh posted in the wrong thread ?XDNope, sorry... I didn't do the dumb thing this time! XD Read the first post:

No,I don't mean points.How do you think people think of you?

[Technya]
January 22nd, 2005, 09:40 PM
Not very many people seem to like me....
Whaaaaat?! You're an awesome person, don't know you very well but I know you're a sweet person.

deathbyalice
January 22nd, 2005, 09:41 PM
Whaaaaat?! You're an awesome person, don't know you very well but I know you're a sweet person.

I ment people in real life, not online.

[Technya]
January 22nd, 2005, 09:43 PM
Oh sorry, yeah people are too quick to judge. You wouldn't believe what I have to put up with. :confused:

deathbyalice
January 22nd, 2005, 09:47 PM
Oh sorry, yeah people are too quick to judge. You wouldn't believe what I have to put up with. :confused:
Yeah.. and there are so many stupid reasons..
This girl named "M", I will not give you her real name...doesn't like me because:

She doesn't like the style I draw in
She thinks I'm annoying (I never even talk to her... so strange)
I'm "goth" as they like to call it, lol.

Other people don't like me because I am going out with Dureiku (a nickname. said "Drake"). They all LOVE him...They think I'm not good enough for him, and he should have gone out with this other girl...who I will call "K". Thought who cares about them, Dureiku and I are engaged!

[Technya]
January 22nd, 2005, 09:50 PM
Good for the both of you.
I have to put up with people always asking if I believe in God or if I'm satanic and they think I worship the devil just because I practice Wicca. At college the Christian Faith prof. always had it in for me and always made me read the bible. For the love of Christ!

deathbyalice
January 22nd, 2005, 09:57 PM
Good for the both of you.
I have to put up with people always asking if I believe in God or if I'm satanic and they think I worship the devil just because I practice Wicca. At college the Christian Faith prof. always had it in for me and always made me read the bible. For the love of Christ!
You know...Satanist do not worship the devil, right? they just have a lot of...um....family site...fun....with lots of people, a lot. And lol, I had a bucj of Wiccan friends. I grew up in a Christian family, and I am at a very strange place right now. I want to believe there is a god...but my mind has opened to so many possibilities in the last year...Like what if there wasn't a god? Also...i'm not sure if Jesus was a real person anymore.. I am not Atheist, but I am open to many things right now...Though I have been leaning toward Buddhisst. I respect the Buddhist monks more than most people.. and catholics seem to be falling into hypocracy...

[Technya]
January 22nd, 2005, 10:01 PM
I know exactly what you mean, I'm in that stage right now. My whole family is Christian and I'm the only "outcast" I have nothing against any religion but there are a lot of things about Catholics that tend to annoy me and I've found some comfort in Wicca so I've been studying it and practicing it for a while now. Catholics think they're high and mighty pointing fingers and claiming every religion as bad. I have a hard time being a Goth and all. But still I continue with Wicca wether people like it or not.

deathbyalice
January 22nd, 2005, 10:04 PM
I know exactly what you mean, I'm in that stage right now. My whole family is Christian and I'm the only "outcast" I have nothing against any religion but there are a lot of things about Catholics that tend to annoy me and I've found some comfort in Wicca so I've been studying it and practicing it for a while now. Catholics think they're high and mighty pointing fingers and claiming every religion as bad. I have a hard time being a Goth and all. But still I continue with Wicca wether people like it or not.
Well, it's not just Cathlics that do it, all Christian do. It's like against their religion NOT to tell people that any religion other than Christian is wrong....

[Technya]
January 22nd, 2005, 10:07 PM
Yeah that really sucks. and they can't seem to remember how they were also chased and even hunted.

deathbyalice
January 22nd, 2005, 10:12 PM
Yeah that really sucks. and they can't seem to remember how they were also chased and even hunted.
My family is so strange... My father went threw two divorces, and I still live with him, and my two younger sisters. He's much nicer than my mom, and it is away from my grandmother. My grandmother is like the ultimate Tartufe. She seems so religious...She's at church just about every day. But she has the mouth of a sailor, and puts down all other religions, not wanting to listen to the statement that muslims and jews worship the same god! She says no, they worship Ala, but Ala just means "god" in their language. My dad is having a hard time with the christian thing now. We went to many churches after moving to North Carolina, even after his second divorce we still went to church. But we stopped going. They made too many promisses that they never kept. So my core family is no longer religeos, infact, one of my younger sisters IS Atheist. The other I don't think knows what she wants to believe yet. The cool thing is my dad doesn't mind, he likes that we are exploring.

Miyu-chan
January 23rd, 2005, 12:10 AM
How about we just steer away from religion for now, ne? n_n;

Anyways... my reputation is...

-anti-social, looks smart but is average in reality, quiet: very quiet... o.o;

Lady Pearl
January 23rd, 2005, 06:44 AM
In real life, I'm quiet, friendly, shy, and smart. Online, I'm very active and a chatterbox. I can't say for sure what I'm thought of. What does everyone think of me? I'm boring, huh? ><

Daisuke Niwa
January 23rd, 2005, 07:39 AM
Um.. I wouldn't know what to say what people thought of me then again i ahve no friends here on PC :( *looks at friend list*
But yeah, my personality here on PC... erm.. I don't know since I never asked. Reputation, blah! Who cares about the rep points since they don'y mean your that great. I ahve seen users who had all reps and ae still immature and no nothing. And most of them are still kids. Although I have seen some who are like 13 and know more than a 18 or higher year old would know.

Carlito-san
January 23rd, 2005, 09:56 AM
DBA and SOA,religious talk would be better suited to PM.

People think I'm funny,and somewhat weird,and oddly Hyper even though I never am.>.<

The Fallen
January 23rd, 2005, 11:55 AM
Most of my comments that are left by other people to me say good post or that's exactly what i was thinking, so i guess im a good poster lol.

smithy.boy
January 23rd, 2005, 12:08 PM
most people think im a weird "VERY SMall" dude. some people thnik im very funny and then u got ure enimies. I had my 14th bday december 6th, im only about 1m 45-55

100marios
January 24th, 2005, 10:26 AM
Well, apparently most people that know me in real life think that I'm just a sweet, quiet, and polite person. ^_^; Online I'm a bit more outspoken, though I can sometimes get just as crazy in real life...

And after you get to know me, you'll find out that I'm a total klutz. o_o; *shudders as she thinks of the last dumb thing she did earlier* Eh heh, we need a new Funny/Embarassing Stories thread.
Yeah! And you can bet your Keiko the cat that I've never met a person who makes klutziness look like such a fun trait to have. That along with the rest, make you an overall friendly person, who's just so much fun to be around!... and who falls a lot, hehe.
*Begins to sing as he hears a loud "Thump!" behind him*
There she goes! There she goes again!
(And I've actually had my share of slip-ups recently, so that thread is a good idea, hehe)

As for me, I'm generally looked at as an optimistic person, both online and off. It's also in my nature to be silly at times, and I make that pretty evident (If that singing in the first paragraph didn't convince you, wait until I dish out some of my impressions, hehe). I'm also a bit more outspoken online, for the only people that I ever act like my dramatic self around are my friends and family -- in reality I am slightly shy. I hardly ever lose my temper, and so people tell me I'm a very forgiving person too... but only to a certain extent, hehe.