PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

draculano1
July 30th, 2012, 03:29 AM
Hello everyone i am new to this website i hope i make friends on this website if anyone needs some help on a rom hack feel free to ask as i made some myself but not good enough to release for the public :)

Forever
July 30th, 2012, 03:34 AM
Welcome to PC! n_n I'm sure you'll make lots of friends if you post around - do you have any particular interests other than ROM Hacking? It might help you make some new friends if you explore different areas, but if not that's totally fine :) As for asking for help... I've never hacked so I don't think I'll be in need of your services, however, there is a sticky in ROM Hacking which if I recall correctly is the... ROM Hacking simple questions thread? Maaaybe? Something along those lines!

I'm sure you'll enjoy that thread. But yeah - hopefully in time PC can help you improve with your hacking skills in general and you can release your hacks to the public eventually and be showered with praise! :3 Have fuuun around here!

Ninjagon
July 30th, 2012, 04:14 AM
I'm going to become a spriter soon, so that's a definite. But yeah you should pay a visit to the Emulation Forums, but be sure to post in other places too! Welcome, though! If you need help, contact the nifty mods such as Nica. Also, please don't advertise. See you around.

Shining Raichu
July 30th, 2012, 06:02 AM
Hey there draculano! Velcome to PokeCommunity (see what I did there?)

So you're into the Hacking scene! That's pretty cool, it's what PC is known for so you should be right at home! I'm not into Hacking myself because I don't have the patience one would need to put that much effort into a project, so I definitely admire those who are able to do it. In any case I'm sure you'll learn a lot here :)

Anyway yeah, welcome again and I'll see you around!

Cyclone
July 30th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Greetings, draculano1! Do I take it that your hacks are dark and...spooky? *lightning flash with thunder*

I myself have storyline and maps in mind, and someday will find a way to put something together, but for now I'm seeing what is already out around here. Hopefully you find lots of new friends, and who knows; maybe you can put togther your own hacking and beta testing team to test your own hacks someday!

Hey there draculano! Velcome to PokeCommunity (see what I did there?)
Don't quit your day job. :P

Cyclone