PDA

View Full Version : Hi there! :)

Rokitoki
August 1st, 2012, 11:21 AM
Oh well, I always get nervous at doing this stuff :paranoid:.
Anyways, hi! I'm Rocio, but just call me Roki. I've been a Pokemon fan for so long, but I never joined into a forum,I'm so shy :C, but now that I found PC, I wanted to give it a try. I like drawing and also spriting, I hope I can be for any help here :D.
I would like to learn more about ROM hacking, is something that I always wanted to do, but the main thing that I want from this forum, is to meet new pokemon fans and see if I can do any new friends :)!

One last thing. I'm Argentinian, so my native language is Spanish, but I can speak English almost perfectly, but I can't also assume that I won't make any mistake, so, if that happens, please let me know, I'll try my best here :)

Sophia Oyamoto
August 1st, 2012, 11:43 AM
Hi there. I'm new here, but I just felt like saying HI!

Few things in common:
- I'm not American too, but we can both practice our English. Yours is very good, I'd say. :D
- It's my first time in a forum as well.

Rokitoki
August 1st, 2012, 11:50 AM
Hi there. I'm new here, but I just felt like saying HI!

Few things in common:
- I'm not American too, but we can both practice our English. Yours is very good, I'd say. :D
- It's my first time in a forum as well.

Is nice to see that I'm not the only one that is new here :D. And your english is very good too!

Sheep
August 1st, 2012, 11:55 AM
Welcome to PC! <3 I also love to draw, maybe you can stop by the Art Gallery/Pixel Art section and show us some of your work? n_n

And since we have an enormous Emulation section here, I'm sure you'll get all the help you need. <: I'd love to be your friend if you'd like - making friends is one of the best things about joining a forum! Your English is also pretty good, actually, so don't worry about it~!

I hope you have fun here at PC. Make sure you remember to read the section rules when you're about to post somewhere and if you ever need help, there's always a staff member available (they have bold blue names) who can help you. :D

Rokitoki
August 1st, 2012, 12:23 PM
Thank you all! I'll make my way into the forum little by little. I hope I can face my shyness XD

Hikamaru
August 1st, 2012, 02:08 PM
Oh well, I always get nervous at doing this stuff :paranoid:.
Anyways, hi! I'm Rocio, but just call me Roki. I've been a Pokemon fan for so long, but I never joined into a forum,I'm so shy :C, but now that I found PC, I wanted to give it a try. I like drawing and also spriting, I hope I can be for any help here :D.
I would like to learn more about ROM hacking, is something that I always wanted to do, but the main thing that I want from this forum, is to meet new pokemon fans and see if I can do any new friends :)!

One last thing. I'm Argentinian, so my native language is Spanish, but I can speak English almost perfectly, but I can't also assume that I won't make any mistake, so, if that happens, please let me know, I'll try my best here :)

Hi Roki. I am Hikari (I don't usually mention the 10 but it is there).

As Cirno suggested, you can click here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) to check out everything you need to know about ROM hacking. Also, you can come here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21) to the Art Gallery to show off your creativity.

And don't worry about your English, it's looking great.

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator if you have issues.

- Hikari10, What the Hikari?