PDA

View Full Version : Hey, What's Up?

Jilly Shears
August 1st, 2012, 08:32 PM
(Anyone else feel kind of awkward doing these introduction posts? lol)

Anyway, what's up, PC? I'm JillSandwich93 (though calling me "Jill" is fine too. lol), an 18 year old remixer and composer on youtube of various video game works and the like.

I've kind of been stalking PC since 2009, but finally decided to try and get involved now, one of which is assisting one of my friends with his hack, kingsora3's Daydream White.

Uhm, yeah. I guess I'm a pretty avid gamer for survival horror, RPGs and the like, and do enjoy Pokemon games and hacks every once in a while (played every generation yet except for Gen IV).

And yeah, that's about it. lol

SK3
August 1st, 2012, 08:35 PM
This thread is almost 3 years past due, but glad you decided to post my friend :>

Welcome to PC!

diab_low
August 1st, 2012, 08:50 PM
(Anyone else feel kind of awkward doing these introduction posts? lol)

Anyway, what's up, PC? I'm JillSandwich93 (though calling me "Jill" is fine too. lol), an 18 year old remixer and composer on youtube of various video game works and the like.

I've kind of been stalking PC since 2009, but finally decided to try and get involved now, one of which is assisting one of my friends with his hack, kingsora3's Daydream White.

Uhm, yeah. I guess I'm a pretty avid gamer for survival horror, RPGs and the like, and do enjoy Pokemon games and hacks every once in a while (played every generation yet except for Gen IV).

And yeah, that's about it. lol

Hahahah no need to feel awkward we all friends here :D

Welcome to the forums Jill you can call me Diablo and I am 18 as well. I sometimes write songs (Mostly raps) just to keep me busy.

I kinda like RPGs as well but have cut down on the video games. I have played every single Gen except Gen 1 and my favourite has to be Gen 5.

Hope you have a great time in PC and make lots of friends. :D

Sheep
August 1st, 2012, 08:50 PM
Welcome to PC. :D You're a composer? That's pretty awesome, I reckon someone who did something similar joined recently as well! I'm envious, honestly, since remixing is one of those things that interests me a lot but I likely don't have much talent for it (though you don't know until you try, I guess XD). We've got the Creative Media Showcase (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=251391) in the Culture and Media section here if you'd like to show off some of your music~

There's also the Video Gaming section, if you'd like to talk about games. n_n But yeah, look around and find what suits you most.

It's great that you finally joined since this is a pretty great forum with lots to do. Go ahead and get involved, and stick around; it's worth it! :3