PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Perico
August 2nd, 2012, 05:06 AM
I really hate starting an introduction thread because I can spend a few hours thinking what I am going to write, but here we go.

Hi there! I'm Xeninacra (weird username, but it has an explanation!) and I've decided to join PC today. I must say I've been visiting this community frequently (maybe for years? I can't remember how long I've known PokéCommunity) but I never thought on joining it. But then, summer comes and boredom does too, so I think this could be a good place to make that boredom disappear.

I've been playing Pokémon since I was a child (Pokémon Blue was my first game) and I still do play it. My favourite Pokémon game is definitely Pokémon Gold. A few days ago I wanted to re-play Pokémon SoulSilver, so that's the Pokémon game I'm playing right now. I always play the games when they first come out in Japan (so I play the japanese version) and then I play them again when they're in Spanish, but for some reasons I could not play Pokémon Black & White 2 this year, so I think I will wait till they come out in Spain.

I like hacking Pokémon, I made some interesting (well I consider them interesting xP) hacks and I'm planning making a Pokémon game with RPG Maker (I just need some good spriters and tile makers T.T).

Well, I think I've already talked (written actually) too much so I'm going to shut up and make some customizations to my profile.

Hikamaru
August 2nd, 2012, 05:21 AM
I really hate starting an introduction thread because I can spend a few hours thinking what I am going to write, but here we go.

Hi there! I'm Xeninacra (weird username, but it has an explanation!) and I've decided to join PC today. I must say I've been visiting this community frequently (maybe for years? I can't remember how long I've known PokéCommunity) but I never thought on joining it. But then, summer comes and boredom does too, so I think this could be a good place to make that boredom disappear.

I've been playing Pokémon since I was a child (Pokémon Blue was my first game) and I still do play it. My favourite Pokémon game is definitely Pokémon Gold. A few days ago I wanted to re-play Pokémon SoulSilver, so that's the Pokémon game I'm playing right now. I always play the games when they first come out in Japan (so I play the japanese version) and then I play them again when they're in Spanish, but for some reasons I could not play Pokémon Black & White 2 this year, so I think I will wait till they come out in Spain.

I like hacking Pokémon, I made some interesting (well I consider them interesting xP) hacks and I'm planning making a Pokémon game with RPG Maker (I just need some good spriters and tile makers T.T).

Well, I think I've already talked (written actually) too much so I'm going to shut up and make some customizations to my profile.

Hi Xeni (I might just call you that), I am Hikari.

So could this be? Another childhood Pokefan? I have been a Pokemon fan since I was 7, but didn't play a game until 4 years later. I've played Generations 3-5 with 5th Gen being my fave.

And don't worry about your English, it looks perfect to me.

Have you checked out the Emulation (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) section yet? It's PC most popular board and it's a favorite among users. There's loads of hack-related stuff to do there.

If you ever need help, contact a moderator and no advertising please.

Have a fun time and I might see you!

- Hikari10, Master of Oshawottz

Shining Raichu
August 2nd, 2012, 07:45 AM
You say your name has an explanation? Well... lets hear it! :P I wouldn't worry too much about the weird name thing anyway lol, this community is full of them (just ask Ausaudriel, Ayselipera or Requility - they've all made up words too haha)

Anyway, I see we have another hackster among us! If you've been lurking for a while you should already know how awesome the hacking community here is, so go on down and have some fun! Hopefully I'll get to see you around - it's such a big community, I'm sure our paths will cross again! :D

Sheep
August 2nd, 2012, 08:05 AM
Welcome to the awesome forum that is PC. :3 For me personally, I joined for ShinyGold in 2006 and only logged into my old account when I felt like it (once or twice a year?) before forgetting about it entirely. Then in 2011 I finally decided to join up seriously, so I did!

I hope the Emulation forum has been of help to you - there's so much there that can help you. I hope your hack gets off the ground really soon! Good luck and enjoy yourself here. If you ever need help, drop off a VM or PM to a staff member (bold blue name) and they'll be sure to help~

Perico
August 3rd, 2012, 02:42 AM
Thank you all for the welcome!

You say your name has an explanation? Well... lets hear it! :P

I'll try with the short explanation: I usually have 2 different usernames which are really the same one. Why are they the same? Try reading "Xeninacra" from the end, it says "Arcaninex". This last one is the one I mostly use, but sometimes if I find a similar username (for example, I found "Arcanine" here) I tend to use the altered forme (like Giratina lol) which is "Xeninacra".
Another day I will explain what my main username means.

PS: I'm done with the customizations! Now I'll start posting.

Criminon
August 4th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Welcome to the forums! I'm also a pokemon hacker and spriter. I'm always happy to see creative people!