PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

SirHax0rz
August 2nd, 2012, 11:11 PM
Hi all! I'm SirHax0rz. I am a big fan of Pokemon. I have played the games and watched the shows for 13 years now!

diab_low
August 3rd, 2012, 12:01 AM
Hi all! I'm SirHax0rz. I am a big fan of Pokemon. I have played the games and watched the shows for 13 years now!

Hi Welcome to the forums my name is Diablo and I'm Krazy with a K over Pokemon. I've been into Pokemon for like 14 years, ever since I was 5 and now I'm 18.

Hope you have a great time here and make lots of friends who are Krazy bout Pokemon too :D

Hikamaru
August 3rd, 2012, 12:10 AM

Hi SirHax0rz. I am Hikari.

Your avatar made me LOL, I love jokes and loads of funny stuff.

Just like Diab_Low there, I'm Australian and a fan of Pokemon since back in the day. I have watched the anime since I was 7 and played the games since I was 11.

So, any sections you are interested in? Browse and see what you like!

Remember to read the rules, contact a moderator and no advertising please.

Have a great time and make some friends along the way!

- Hikari10, Master of Oshawottz

SirHax0rz
August 3rd, 2012, 03:03 AM
Thanks everyone for the replies!

I've been a player since I was 2, and a watcher since I was 3! I'm 15 now.

@Hikari, I have loads of LOL pictures. I'm interested in the Emulation section. (I'm working on a Silver hack.) Also many other sections.

Sheep
August 3rd, 2012, 07:42 AM
Another longtime fan, hello! n__n A lot of us are longtime fans here so you'll surely meet those similar to you~! Which Pokemon game you own would you say is your favorite, if you could pick any?

Do enjoy your stay here at the awesome forum called PC, and feel free to VM me if you'd like to talk. The Emulation section's enormous here and has pretty much everything you'd need~ have fun!