PDA

View Full Version : Oeei.~

Fleurir
August 3rd, 2012, 07:00 AM
Hello everyone.
I'm not good with this kind of stuff, but anyway; I had my first Pokémon game ( Pokémon Red Version ) when I was just an eight years old kid and I fell in love immediately with the Pokémon saga.

I bought all the games of the main serie, and even if I'm not currently playing Black & White ( I got bored of them to be honest ) I surely will buy the new ones and maybe try to complete the Pokédex, so I will probably need the help of some of you hehe.~

As I said I'm not good with presentations, so that's enough for now.
See ya around..!

Jbsundown
August 3rd, 2012, 07:34 AM
Welcome to Pokécommunity Fleurir!

I'm none too good at introductions either, never know quite what to say and what not to say! xD
Having all of the games is definitely something to be pleased about! I certainly wish I could say that. But I can say that I have completed the Pokédex in one of the games, Fire Red version. I entirely completed the Pokédex and am still working on the Nationaldex but not having the ability to trade through wi-fi has certainly hindered my ability to complete it. But I am sure that many of us here at PC would be glad to help you in your journey to complete the Pokédex!

If you feel like having a chat then by all means just VM me. And if you need to ask any questions then just hit up the nearest moderator. They don't bite. Mostly :)

- JB

Katholic Nun
August 3rd, 2012, 07:42 AM
Hey Fleurir, welcome! You did great, don't even worry about it :P

I'm the same as you! I've got every single main series Pokemon game (except Crystal, but that's because I lost it somewhere in the abyss) and I got bored of Black and White very quickly :P. I felt it alienated me too much as a long-time Pokemon fan and it just wasn't a good experience. So I'm hoping B2W2 can fix it for all of us likewise afflicted!

Anyway welcome to the community, I'm sure I'll see you around at some point! It was great to meet you :D

Sheep
August 3rd, 2012, 07:46 AM
You're a lot similar to me. My first game was also Red, I think; I got it when I was eight around Christmas time and instantly became addicted to the series. XD; So that's pretty cool!

Personally I loved Black/White, though I feel like it didn't have as much to do post-game as some other Pokemon main series games, but that's just me. Am honestly anticipating the release of B/W2, though! <3

And now I'll finally say: welcome to PC! Go and get involved in this active and awesome community. Stick around and have fun, yes? n_n

Hikamaru
August 3rd, 2012, 06:10 PM
Hello everyone.
I'm not good with this kind of stuff, but anyway; I had my first Pokémon game ( Pokémon Red Version ) when I was just an eight years old kid and I fell in love immediately with the Pokémon saga.

I bought all the games of the main serie, and even if I'm not currently playing Black & White ( I got bored of them to be honest ) I surely will buy the new ones and maybe try to complete the Pokédex, so I will probably need the help of some of you hehe.~

As I said I'm not good with presentations, so that's enough for now.
See ya around..!

Hi Fleurir, I am Hikari.

It's nice you are a veteran Pokefan, I have been playing since Generation 3. You should get around to playing Black and White again since Black 2 and White 2 are on the way.

I might recommend the Pokemon Gaming boards to get you started.

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator. And no advertising please.

Have fun and make some new friends!

- Hikari10, What the Hikari?

enigmα.
August 3rd, 2012, 06:33 PM
Hi Fleu, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's Biggest Fan. How do u like PC so far?

You can call me Mid BTW. What boards are u into? U know, u can try Other Trivia if you want. It's so much fun.

If u wanna chat with me, VM me at my page.

Huv a great time here at PC.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

Fleurir
August 4th, 2012, 01:33 AM
Thank you guys.~

Anyway I'm trying to improve my skills in battles, and putting some effort with the Rom hacking. We'll see, have to say this community is full of boards and topics so just let me spend some times to get a concrete idea about how everything works here ehe.

( Just to let you all know, English isn't my first language, so forgive me if sometimes I make mistakes! )