PDA

View Full Version : G'day.

Pikachu127
August 3rd, 2012, 08:04 AM
I come here as a person who is too ambitious for his own good...
I have my mind set on creating a HGSS hack/edit, when I have no experience whatsoever. Really, I don't see me going too far.

But still, hi. :D

Sheep
August 3rd, 2012, 08:12 AM
We've got tons of resources here at our enormous Emulation section, so I'm sure you'll make progress before you know it. <: The Emulation members are also always available to help you out if you need it, especially with really useful threads like the the Emulation Quick Questions (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=198232) for your simpler question needs~

Welcome to PC! Do contact a moderator (bold blue name) if you're ever in need of assistance, read the rules (of course!) and have fun! You'll make friends in no time. <3

Hikamaru
August 3rd, 2012, 03:29 PM
I come here as a person who is too ambitious for his own good...
I have my mind set on creating a HGSS hack/edit, when I have no experience whatsoever. Really, I don't see me going too far.

But still, hi. :D

Hi Pikachu127, they call me Hikari.

And could it be? Another Australian Pokefan?

I have been a fan of Pokemon since I was 7, and I am now 19.

Since you are creating a hack, you should check out the Emulation and Game Development sections of the forum, there's loads of stuff you can do there.

If you ever need help you can contact a moderator. Oh, and no advertising please, you don't want to see this Oshawott Master's reaction to that.

Anyways, have a great time and make some friends!

- Hikari10, What the Hikari?