PDA

View Full Version : Um, hey

Monasti
August 3rd, 2012, 08:18 AM
Hi :D

It seems I joined back in 08, and never really used my account here.

I'm Monasti, or Ben, I'm 18, live in the UK, and just play pokemon for fun. I'm currently trying to complete the national dex on Black. I also play Minecraft on Xbox, and various other games. What's up? :D

Sheep
August 3rd, 2012, 09:56 AM
Welcome to PC, Ben! Minecraft is an awesome game that I've been dying to play more of (I love the mods people make for it) buut my laptop can't really handle it too well. x__o;

Very glad to see you're back in action though, albeit it's a good four years after your join date. XD; Hope you've been enjoying yourself here; this place is honestly really great and I'm glad I made the decision to rejoin in 2011.

Enjoy your time here and feel free to VM me if you'd like to chat. <:

Hikamaru
August 4th, 2012, 12:59 AM

I'm Monasti, or Ben, I'm 18, live in the UK, and just play pokemon for fun. I'm currently trying to complete the national dex on Black. I also play Minecraft on Xbox, and various other games. What's up? :D

Hi Ben, I am Hikari.

Even though you technically joined us 4 years ago, you are still new (and it looks like you are eligible for a PC Veteran Emblem by the way) due to your low postcount.

And I see you're playing Black right now? I've played it myself and it's a cool game with an awesome storyline and well, 5th Generation introduced most of my fave characters and Pokemon. I'm excited for Black 2 & White 2 (which will be coming out October 11 in my part of the globe) and they will be awesome games and I love the new characters.

I have been a Pokemon fan since I was 7, when I first watched the anime. I have also been playing Pokemon games since I was 11 when I got a GBA SP and Ruby for my 11th birthday. I now play Pokemon games from the 4th and 5th Generations on my trusty Ice Blue DS Lite.

You should come to the Black and White (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200) section so you can talk about all things Black and White!

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator, they have fancy bold blue colored names.

Have a great time, make some friends along the way and I wish you good luck with completing your Pokedex.

- Hikari10, "What the Hikari?"

Monasti
August 5th, 2012, 03:43 AM
Hello Hikari, nice to meet you :)

What's a PC Veteran emblem?

I think the B/W section is where I'm gonna live from now on :L thanks for the heads up and the Welcome :)

diab_low
August 5th, 2012, 03:51 AM

Welcome back to PC Ben Hope you can stay with us this time :P I just joined this year and I'm absolutely loving it. :D My name is Diablo and I'm 18 years of age living in Australia. How are the Olympics there hope you having fun.

Hope you have a great return to PC :D