PDA

View Full Version : Hey there.

Criminon
August 4th, 2012, 03:23 PM
My name is Criminon. I had an account on this site before, and I have no clue what happened to it. Regardless, I'm feeling like I should do some more pokemon stuff, so I'm back. I believe my other name was Gl!tch, who knows. Anyways, trying to hit that 15 post mark again. Dx I hate that so much.

Sheep
August 4th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Welcome back to PC! 15 posts isn't too hard to get since the community is very active, I'm sure you'll be there in no time. :3 Which part of the Pokemon franchise is your favorite?

Hopefully you enjoy your stay here, it's been great for me so far and I'm glad I joined n_n Go ahead and dig around to find what sections you'd be most interested in and, if you want to, apply for a mentor in PC's Adoption Center (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284724) to help show you around~

Criminon
August 4th, 2012, 03:39 PM
I would have to say the original red/blue. Those just have the most sentimental attachment. Don't get me wrong, the other ones are definitely fun, but it's hard to fall in love with the new pokemon like I did on the originals. The main reason for coming back here was to post some new sprites I had been working on over a few years. Wish it was more simple to just post and get on with my life, haha. Regardless, it's nice to meet you Cirno.

Hikamaru
August 4th, 2012, 03:52 PM
My name is Criminon. I had an account on this site before, and I have no clue what happened to it. Regardless, I'm feeling like I should do some more pokemon stuff, so I'm back. I believe my other name was Gl!tch, who knows. Anyways, trying to hit that 15 post mark again. Dx I hate that so much.

Hi Criminon, I am Hikari.

Getting to 15 posts is not too hard, just post in loads of areas around the forum and you should get there in no time!

So, what sections are you interested in? You should check out the Pokemon Gaming sections to start off with.

Remember to read the rules or talk to those users with the bold blue names (Moderators). Also, no advertising please.

Have a great time and make some new friends!

- Hikari10, Master of Oshawottz

Criminon
August 4th, 2012, 03:57 PM
I'm interested in the spriting and hacking sections. :) I'm definitely not new to these forums, I've been on just about every pokemon hacking site in existence. I've been doing this for several years, but I don't believe I have ever actually released anything. I usually just make mods for myself, but it's always nice to see what other members are doing. Kind of gives me incentive to be more creative! It's nice to meet you Hikari! :)