PDA

View Full Version : Hello Pokecommunity

rageahollic33
August 4th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Hey I'm new here in this forums. I'm 22 years old going to be 23 in about a couple of weeks. I've been a Pokemon fan since 1999. Pokemon Blue was my first Gameboy Game. Crystal and Emerald are my favorite Pokemon games. I Live in Los Angeles. My favorite Pokemon in each region is. (Kanto) Sandslash , (Johto) Umbreon , (Hoenn), Absol , (Sinnoh) Gallade , (Unova) Oshowott.

Other info.

My favorite football (NFL) team is the San Diego chargers

Favorite Soccer/football team is Manchester United.

Favorite Baseball team LA Dodgers

Sheep
August 4th, 2012, 07:23 PM
You're in LA? That's pretty cool~! Cali's on my list of places I'd like to move to, so hopefully I'm able to visit there soon. n_n

But welcome to the awesome forum that is PC; hope you enjoy your time here! There's lots of other older Pokemon fans like you around here (like myself), so you'll definitely fit right in here. :D Hope you have a good time and I'll be looking forward to seeing you around.

Hikamaru
August 4th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Hey I'm new here in this forums. I'm 22 years old going to be 23 in about a couple of weeks. I've been a Pokemon fan since 1999. Pokemon Blue was my first Gameboy Game. Crystal and Emerald are my favorite Pokemon games. I Live in Los Angeles. My favorite Pokemon in each region is. (Kanto) Sandslash , (Johto) Umbreon , (Hoenn), Absol , (Sinnoh) Gallade , (Unova) Oshowott.

Other info.

My favorite football (NFL) team is the San Diego chargers

Favorite Soccer/football team is Manchester United.

Favorite Baseball team LA Dodgers

Hello there, I am Hikari.

And hey something tells me u liek Oshawottz. I herd u liek Oshawottz? Hikari loves her Oshawottz.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7zztnjXMt1ru9hd5.gif

Yeah, my profile turned blue cos of all those Oshawottz.

Anyways, I heard you liek Pokemon Gaming? It's a great section you should start in. I recommend you go there right away!

I have been a fan of Pokemon ever since it landed down under... I have been watching the anime since I was 7 and I have played the 3rd-5th Gen Pokemon games.

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator if you need help.

I'm free for a chat on my beautiful profile, so VM me and I might reply back. Remember, if you want to talk to an Oshawott fan who's a tad bit quirky, Hikari is your girl.

Have a fun time and make some friends!

- Hikari10, I Herd U Liek Oshawottz