PDA

View Full Version : ShadowMoon is here

shadowmoon522
August 4th, 2012, 07:20 PM
darkness shines in the chaotic twilight, good and evil combined im ShadowMoon

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

darkness shines in the chaotic twilight, good and evil combined im ShadowMoon and if that didn't prove I'm a nerd, nothing will

Minerva
August 5th, 2012, 05:35 AM
I see you're trying to post an introduction from the PokeCommunity app, right? Seems like you were struggling a bit, but what you've written on there does count as an intro nonetheless. :P

Anyways, welcome aboard to the community. Mind you tell us what actually got you to sign up? We're a great forum filled with lots of Pokemon discussion as well as activities for you to do while you're bored. :P It's much easier to do most of the things on comp, but if you prefer being on a mobile device, that's totally fine as well. :D

If you have trouble getting around the site, or feel lost, you can PM me :D I'm always available for any questions. :) Have fun browsing around and hope it's awesome for ya. :D

Sheep
August 5th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Welcome to PC! I rather like your unique intro, even if it might've gotten a little messed up from posting on a phone. n__n;; Hoping you stick around - our community is really one-of-a-kind so it'd definitely be worth it to give this place a shot.

Enjoy yourself and do feel free to apply for a mentor in PC's Adoption Center (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284724) if you're ever in need of assistance with the forum~