PDA

View Full Version : Sup d00ds

Charminions
August 4th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Hello, people of PokeCommunity. Obviously I'm new here, but I'm not new to forums. I'm already heavily involved in different Pokemon forums which will probably mean I'll be less active here. Or I might not even do anything here at all! Time will tell. Anyways, looking forward to a wonderful experiance at this forums which may or may not happen.

Meganium
August 5th, 2012, 05:40 AM
It really depends on how you explore these forums. Hey, you may find something quite interesting here. :D You just gotta look!

Though it's great to see you join nonetheless. I'm Meganium and it is a pleasure to meet you. From what I can tell, you are a fire-type fan amirite? don't burn me lol

Since you know your way around forums, then there's no need for me to tell you to read the rules, read the FAQ, join the Adoption Center if you need a mentor, contact me for any questions or concerns, etc. (and I think I just did haha). BUT ANYWAYS, most importantly have a great time here. :)

Sheep
August 5th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Hey there, Charminions! I used to be part of another Pokemon forum a while back but PC really proved to be great to me, so now I'm mostly loyal to this place. :D Here's hoping you enjoy PC enough to stick around or come back every once in a while!

I'm always open if you'd like to chat with someone and make a friend, so drop off a VM if you like! Enjoy your stay here and don't forget to read the rules of each section you plan on posting in, though I'm sure you knew that :3