PDA

View Full Version : Hi im Jules

JulesTheMoonman
August 4th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Hello guy's, By the title (Of course.) I found this forum. And i really love the main topic here is all about pokemon. I also like Other stuff too. You will be expecting me in the off topic place alot! And also I've been playing pokemon ever since i was 4. It was the 1st gen games that got me started. SO yeah thank you for your time reading this.

~Jules

halcyonic
August 4th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Hello Jules, welcome to the wonderful PC. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's biggest fan. B2W2 means Black 2 & White 2, do u look forward to it?

You are into Other Trivia? OMG, that's perfect. U & I can have fun together there & there are lots more members there just like me.

If u wanna chat with me, VM me at my page. Don't forget to ask mod with bold/colored username's if u have a prob regarding the forum. Make sure u customize your avatar & profile pic too, that'll make u look better here.

Have fun ^o^.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

JulesTheMoonman
August 4th, 2012, 09:53 PM
K thnx for intro. But hey who's all the mods and admins?

halcyonic
August 4th, 2012, 10:02 PM
See the attachments. The picture will show u what the currently active members. If u see a member with a bold or either colored username, that's a mod/admin.

In other words, come here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showgroups.php).

Hikamaru
August 4th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Hello guy's, By the title (Of course.) I found this forum. And i really love the main topic here is all about pokemon. I also like Other stuff too. You will be expecting me in the off topic place alot! And also I've been playing pokemon ever since i was 4. It was the 1st gen games that got me started. SO yeah thank you for your time reading this.

~Jules

Hi Jules, I am Hikari.

What made you find PC? Were you looking for a friendly community? You came to the right place.

And hey, I see you like off-topic areas. I'm frequent over there, particularly in Other Trivia. I'm also active in most Pokemon-based areas.

Even though you have a low postcount now, once you hit 15 posts the real fun begins.

If you want to chat with someone who's quirky and loves having a little laugh, Hikari is your girl. Just leave me a VM on my profile that's as blue as an Oshawott.

Also, as Mid said customize your avatar/signature/profile to make it look nice.

Have fun and make some friends along the way!

- Hikari10, ★ What the Hikari? ★

Aquacorde
August 4th, 2012, 10:27 PM
HI JULES I'm Anna from the IRC. :D Welcome here! You'll have much fun I think because you seem fairly nice and fun~

diab_low
August 4th, 2012, 10:30 PM

~Jules

Welcome to the forums titled PC. Off Topic is a cool place to hang out and have heaps of fun You'll definitely see me, Hikari and MidnightShine there alot.
I've been into Pokemon since I was 5. My first game was Pokemon Silver so the second Gen was a starter for me.

Hope you have a great time here and I'' hopefully see you soon:D

danaxe
August 4th, 2012, 10:38 PM
hey jules i hang out in the spriting areas and the other trivia areas a lot
and as the others said go get an avatar and a signiture
vm me if you have trouble with that

Sheep
August 5th, 2012, 07:39 AM
The Off Topic sections are great since I don't think anybody wants to talk 100% about Pokemon all the time even if they are hardcore fans, haha. XD; It's a nice place to check out and has some really fun threads you could get into. I'm a pretty big off-topic chat fan myself, though I'm mostly found in Other Voting Polls.

But welcome to this awesome forum! n_n Go ahead and explore; there's tons of places to post in here. If you'd like a mentor, we always have PC's Adoption Center (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284724) where you can apply for one to show you around certain places on the forum. Have fun~

Meganium
August 5th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Hi, I'm a mod! o/

Though you'll find the list of mods and administrators (organized by color and rank) in this section here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showgroups.php). My name is also in there so if you need to contact me or a specific mod, you can click the name and PM away. :)

Also, welcome aboard! Many of the members here got you covered on a few things and that's great. At least I can still welcome you, right? :D Great to see ya here and have a splendid time here at PC ok :D