PDA

View Full Version : OHAI EVERYONE~

Faux-kun
August 5th, 2012, 02:46 AM
So... uhm. Hello. ^^; Really bad at introductions, but anyway. Name's Faux-kun. Loved pokemon ever since I've played Red when I was 11 or 12. I haven't yet played the 4th and 5th gens though. ;-; I was never much of a hardcore gamer to warrant joining a forum, but I got this sudden want to make Fakemons, so there we go.

I'm a very art oriented person, dabbling in lots and lots of mediums; pixel art, drawing, writing, animation, 3D stuff. But mostly I'm into drawing and pixel art. Especially pixel art. Pixel art is awesome(too bad I can't use a precision f-strike. omo).

Currently agonizing over the fact that there's still no new episodes for Doctor Who and Being Human. HHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNGG Waiting for new episodes are just painful.

Anyway. I think that would be it. For the time being. Will be glad to hear from you people. ^^

/me stalks off and catches up with season 7 episodes of Supernatural.

revere
August 5th, 2012, 02:51 AM
Hey there, I'm MidnightShine. You can call me Mid if u want.

A spriter, eh? Me too. I even own a sprite shop. We'll become friends, I know it.

Have fun spriting.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

diab_low
August 5th, 2012, 03:42 AM
So... uhm. Hello. ^^; Really bad at introductions, but anyway. Name's Faux-kun. Loved pokemon ever since I've played Red when I was 11 or 12. I haven't yet played the 4th and 5th gens though. ;-; I was never much of a hardcore gamer to warrant joining a forum, but I got this sudden want to make Fakemons, so there we go.

I'm a very art oriented person, dabbling in lots and lots of mediums; pixel art, drawing, writing, animation, 3D stuff. But mostly I'm into drawing and pixel art. Especially pixel art. Pixel art is awesome(too bad I can't use a precision f-strike. omo).

Currently agonizing over the fact that there's still no new episodes for Doctor Who and Being Human. HHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNGG Waiting for new episodes are just painful.

Anyway. I think that would be it. For the time being. Will be glad to hear from you people. ^^

/me stalks off and catches up with season 7 episodes of Supernatural.

Welcome to The great forums of the PC world. Its good to be nervous at the start it makes you more aware and keeps you on your toes. :). My name around these parts is Diablo, I loved Pokemon sine I was 5 years old Pokemon Silver was my first game. Wowe you haven't played Gen 5? Hahah what are you waiting for It is the best Pokemon Gen in my opinion. :D

So we have another spriter, Very Niceeee :D we have lots of great spriters here. MidnightShine the user above, Creampuff is another spriter so I would advise you to befriend them. They are cool guys to speak to.

Hope you have a great time here and make lots of friends :D

Sheep
August 5th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Welcome to PC, Faux! No 4th or 5th gens yet? Blasphemy! I recommend you try them as soon as you're able. :3 They were pretty fun.

And fantastic, more artists to join us! I'm an artist as well, though I'm not too great at pixel art quite yet. I'd love to see some of your work posted in the Art Gallery if possible, and I'm sure the other regulars over at the Gallery would too. ^_^

Anyway, have fun here, okay? We're a fantastic forum with lots to do, so I'm sure it won't be long before you're all settled in~!

Faux-kun
August 5th, 2012, 02:58 PM
@Mid: Hello~ I hope so. You sound nice. ^^

@Diablo: Still can't find a copy of the game here, and emulating it is too slow. ;-; And I've looked at their sprite shops, very nice. ^^

@Cirno: HHHHHHNF I'm totally digging your art style~~ very crisp.