PDA

View Full Version : What do you look for?

22sa
September 9th, 2003, 05:29 PM
Yes... yes... 22sa's other not so famous poll!
There's only 10 options but that's alright.

latiosspud
September 9th, 2003, 05:30 PM
Yes... yes... 22sa's other not so famous poll!
There's only 10 options but that's alright.
Where are the options??? I don't see any...

Frostweaver
September 9th, 2003, 05:51 PM
doesn't personality includes kindness as well...?

i'll say personality definitely

22sa
September 9th, 2003, 05:52 PM
Where are the options??? I don't see any...
Oh I see, they post the thread before I finish the poll....

latiosspud
September 9th, 2003, 05:54 PM
Oh I see, they post the thread before I finish the poll....
Hey 22sa you didn't even answer your own poll.

22sa
September 9th, 2003, 06:00 PM
doesn't personality includes kindness as well...?

i'll say personality definitely
A lot of things go into Personality, I put it kindness in a category of it's own because it's most popular here at PC. XD

Timbjerr
September 9th, 2003, 06:09 PM
for me...it's face and body first, then personality and intelligence, then its other similarities...

Kyosuke
September 9th, 2003, 06:30 PM
what I would look for in a girl is, cleaness, personality, kindness, and in some cases face! (but not all that often)

Hazuki-san
September 9th, 2003, 07:11 PM
I think its the inside of a guy that counts in my opinion

Frostweaver
September 9th, 2003, 07:44 PM
I think its the inside of a guy that counts in my opinion

that's like personality right? My thoughts exactly... inside is more important than the outside. And i suppose these inside things are called "personality" in this poll...

Amphie
September 9th, 2003, 09:12 PM
For me the most important is personality. Guy should be smart, nice and warm.
Face and body are not so important for me.

Miyu-chan
September 10th, 2003, 05:08 AM
Personality, of course! XD And kindness...I wanna guy who is nice to me and such~ =D And also cleaness~ I don't wanna a guy who is stinky... I'm weird. x_X;

As for his looks? I just wanna a guy that is OK looking, not someone who everytime I look at him I feel like punching him or something.... x_X; *joking*

Pezz
September 10th, 2003, 11:53 AM
I picked a lot of things O.o

Most importantly is personality though. I could never date someone with a bad personality. Next is kindness and intelligence. And not to sound shallow or anything, but looks are usually what makesme attracted to a girl, although I wouldn't date someone if they had a horrible personality, but was beautiful, but that usually jump starts a crush.

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 01:56 PM
Personality, Kindness, and Inteligence. I don't look for the most popular kid in school... maybe, but I don't... most of the time. n_n

latiosspud
September 10th, 2003, 02:07 PM
I would say face and personality...I mean if there was a hot girl and an ugly girl that had the same personality you know what I would take lol.

John Denver
September 10th, 2003, 06:00 PM
She's gotta be Sweet, Cute, and just my type...hehe

BOO ya!

Dizzy
September 10th, 2003, 06:02 PM
she's gutta b smart,sexy,kind, and has to put up w/ me

but i alrady found her I luv her soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much but im not ready 4 her yet ...maybe 2moro lol

Kayleigh
January 26th, 2004, 01:55 PM
I'll admit, I usually try to pick out a guy that I think is cute, then investigate a bit. ^_^ If he turns out to be a jerk, then no, I wouldn't want to date him. But if he's nice and has all of the qualities that I like, then yeah! XD So, personality if the most important thing for me. And I want him to take care of himself, too. Smoking, drinking, and cursing are big turnoffs.

Kairi
January 26th, 2004, 02:06 PM
This is such an old thread Kayleigho.o; I realized this once I read Miyu-chans reply, I remembered it letter for letter.

What no one mentioned how fast the processor is in his computer? ._.;; How about someone who I can beat in video games? =P

100marios
January 26th, 2004, 02:13 PM
What do I look for?
I like somone that shares common interests with me. I just love a person who can make me laugh hehe. Being kind and generous is also what I look for, I despise all that cursing nonsense....ick. Obviously, they have to be able to take care of themselves, and yet, know when they've reached their limitations, or not being too prideful. Being a little clumsy is not a bad thing either, it's rather cute hehe. I like a girl that can comfort me if I'm sad, and cheer me up. Personality is definitely above all else, but it doesn't hurt if they're cute does it? Or have a nice voice? I just want a nice, funny, kind, smart, clean, cute girl! *smiles*
...........I never knew there was a thread like this!

Roxas
January 26th, 2004, 02:21 PM
hmmm.... i look for personality, kindness, smarts....i guess thats it...oh! and common intrest! *arrows point to Ally* yup! thats why i love ally! she's got a good personality, she's very nice, kind, generouse, and she's very smart!

Blaine
January 26th, 2004, 04:24 PM
Well, you've gotta like someone who you can look in the eyes. That means, for me at least, I've got to start with looks. And I'm bein' real honest about this. Next I'll check out personality and hiegiene. Guys have got to be clean... And intelligiable.

latiosspud
January 26th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Looks, personality, money and in that order too.

PM2008
January 26th, 2004, 04:53 PM
I look for personality, kindness, intelligence, and sometimes looks. :bandit:

orange*berry
January 26th, 2004, 05:45 PM
*Looks up from playing with a little Mariru plushie*
Boys? What're they?
*Gets back to playing*

Well, actually... Id like a sweet, artistic boyfriend, but they're so uncommon (Art is so... feminine to some guys..()). n.n() I chose kindness.

Roxas
January 26th, 2004, 05:56 PM
HEY! that is sexist! j/k :laugh: i'm artistic and err.....sweet......and i'm not "feminine" XP :laugh:

Miyu-chan
January 26th, 2004, 05:59 PM
This is such an old thread Kayleigho.o; I realized this once I read Miyu-chans reply, I remembered it letter for letter.

What no one mentioned how fast the processor is in his computer? ._.;; How about someone who I can beat in video games? =P
REally?! o_o; Wow... *stares in awe* Well, my posts still the same, I just felt like that I had to comment on Kairi's post. *stares in awe*

silverfrost
January 26th, 2004, 06:42 PM
I mostly look for intelligence, but kindness is also very important to me. ^_^

orange*berry
January 27th, 2004, 04:14 AM
HEY! that is sexist! j/k :laugh: i'm artistic and err.....sweet......and i'm not "feminine" XP :laugh:

I wasn't insulting guys in general. =P *L*
You sure your not feminine? X3 *pokes curiously*

Purin
January 27th, 2004, 05:05 AM
Personality and common interest...
Too bad no one at school likes Pokemon as I do except my really good (female) friends =(

igtica
January 27th, 2004, 06:00 AM
hmm well i chose personality, kindness, companionship(you have to get along with them :p), intellegence (well I'd like to be able to have an educated conversation not just simple subjects like food...though food is tasty:p) and cleaness (after having to put up with my bro this is important). The only problem is finding someone with theses traits. lol they don't seem to exsist anywhere where I live. I like orange*berry's idea of artistic too, but that's an even more impossible trait to find let alone all the others.

Kayleigh
January 27th, 2004, 08:38 AM
Ah, I forgot about artistic. ._. Well, I don't mind if he isn't.. Just as long as he wouldn't mind buying me lots of art supplies. XD Just kidding.

And really.. I don't search for boys; usually I don't really even pay attention to them. (That sounds mean..) I'm not going to have a boyfriend until I'm older, and when I do I want one that likes Pokemon. =P

igtica
January 27th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Ah, I forgot about artistic. ._. Well, I don't mind if he isn't.. Just as long as he wouldn't mind buying me lots of art supplies. XD Just kidding.

And really.. I don't search for boys; usually I don't really even pay attention to them. (That sounds mean..) I'm not going to have a boyfriend until I'm older, and when I do I want one that likes Pokemon. =P
lol I'm like you kayleigh :p I'm not bothered unless their my friends, then I have to pay some attention so I can get them to burn me another CD, but nothing more.:P wow finding someone who liked pokemon, now that would be a miracle.

IceKitten
January 27th, 2004, 12:29 PM
wow finding someone who liked pokemon, now that would be a miracle.
yea not everyone here lives in the place everyone here lives respectively, it's kinda sad :/

100marios
January 27th, 2004, 12:31 PM
That would be cool for me too! Nobody seems to like pokemon where I live, much less say it if they do.
Oh, I would also like a girl with, at least, an interest in artistic things, they don't have to be able to draw really well, they just have to have fun while doing it hehe.

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Looks, *cleaness*, personality, other (sprituality). & Intelligence (The only option I voted for actually)
I would say face and personality...I mean if there was a hot girl and an ugly girl that had the same personality you know what I would take lol.
Hmm, she has to act beautiful to really be beautiful. I'd say personality is a bit more important... Deep down I think it's just as hard to *change* personality as it is to change looks. Maybe that's not true, but once something like this is chosen (knowing what you're doing or not), it's not likely going to change.
REally?! o_o; Wow... *stares in awe* Well, my posts still the same, I just felt like that I had to comment on Kairi's post. *stares in awe*
Rofl, same here. Good stuff... :\

*Nod, nod* So much Pokemon stuff I want to carry on ^_^;;, that's what got me to find PC... like a wake up call. oO

Muffin Man
January 30th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Kindness... and similarities really...

latiosspud
January 30th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Hmm, she has to act beautiful to really be beautiful. I'd say personality is a bit more important... Deep down I think it's just as hard to *change* personality as it is to change looks. Maybe that's not true, but once something like this is chosen (knowing what you're doing or not), it's not likely going to change.

That's what ugly people say :P j/k

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 05:12 PM
That's what ugly people say :P j/k
Hehheh, you wouldn't know. XD =P

Ninetales
February 3rd, 2004, 01:03 AM
I sometimes look for intelligence, but the big thing I look for in a guy is maturity. I don't want any immature boyfriends!!

PichuSecretBase
February 3rd, 2004, 02:58 PM
Well, Im not going to date someone who looks terrible....

Then I look for someone hyper, not....blaberish, and is nice

PokeAMan
February 4th, 2004, 11:07 PM
well for me i would like someone with personality,face,intellegence,kindness

TVR
February 6th, 2004, 08:44 PM
For me personality would have to be number one. Then face/body. No, actually personality and looks would have to be on the same level for me to date them. She has to have both. Then cleanleness. Then intelligence. Then kindness, but that's with personality I guess.

Junichi
February 6th, 2004, 09:58 PM
I look for how she is on the inside.