PDA

View Full Version : Musicians' Room

Geometric-sama
December 6th, 2003, 04:10 AM
The Musicians' Room is a group for those who are musicians. (Obviously.) Well, you just talk about what instruments you play, the music you play, bands, etc., and what kind of music you like.

Groupies:
Jedi_Amara

Arwen
January 14th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Reopened by Request of Club Owner.

Dragon Man
February 4th, 2004, 09:58 AM
I'll join. I play the piano pretty well, as I have been playing for 7 years and I play the trumpet at school in the Jazz Band at school.

100marios
February 4th, 2004, 01:12 PM
I play the tenor saxophone!....... and I'm not too shabby either! Hehe......

Geometric-sama
February 8th, 2004, 07:14 PM
LOL, I play piano and violin to an advanced level. I also spent some time learning flute and recorder, and I am currently teaching myself harmonica and guitar. Which reminds me - does anyone have tabs or music for "So Far Away", by Staind? I'm desperate ^^ and penguinz OWN!

100marios
February 8th, 2004, 08:31 PM
LOL, I play piano and violin to an advanced level. I also spent some time learning flute and recorder, and I am currently teaching myself harmonica and guitar. Which reminds me - does anyone have tabs or music for "So Far Away", by Staind? I'm desperate ^^ and penguinz OWN!
Penguins do own! But duck-billed platypusses do too! Hehe......
"So Far Away"?....never heard of it hehe.....sorry!
But wow! Are you going to become a professional musician? If you are, you sure are on the right track!

Rift
February 8th, 2004, 08:48 PM
iv played the Recorder, Trombone, Suzaphone, Tuba, and Bass Guitar im gonna be in Jazz band next year...im in advanced band this year and my band teachers a real butt head! :laugh: hey Jordan, my buddy plays the Tenor Sax too!

bna_li
February 22nd, 2004, 11:25 AM
I play di piano. *Dum dum dum dum* What grade are you, JA?

Geometric-sama
February 22nd, 2004, 07:28 PM
Piano? Done my A.Mus.A. That's the grade after 8.

Scott, you play jazz band? Nonono! Punk rock! *hands Scott a bass guitar and picks up her guitar* Yeah! Let's jam!

bna_li
March 10th, 2004, 01:28 AM
Wow, I'll only be grade 6 this year... still got a long time to go.

Red_Lugia9090
March 11th, 2004, 05:37 PM
I play the tenor saxophone!....... and I'm not too shabby either! Hehe......

LOL Really? Me too!
I play Flute in Symphonic band and the Tenor Saz(uh, Sav, uh, Sac, uh, Sax!!!) in Jazz band... and I need PRACTICE!!!!!!
*imitates someone... guess who!*
hehe...

HightopNinja
March 15th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Well..I had replied to this before the forums moved..but meh.

Anywho, I used to sing in a grunge/metal band called "Harmonic Dissodence" back in my high school days. Now, I'm usually just messing around on a bass guitar untill I get my synthesizer. I rarely sing anymore..my voice is shot and well..it's just not as good as it used to be. So yeah. :)

Geometric-sama
March 22nd, 2004, 08:50 PM
XD. I want to start a band... like, I really really really want to. Yesterday at my school's athletics day I spent half an hour playing air guitar at my best friends, really energetically. And stuffed my arm. I think I pulled a muscle in my right arm. Mum was complaining that my sound was heavy during violin practice last night, but as if I was going to tell her why! XD