PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm nmshahad

nmshahad
August 5th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Hi everyone.......... Im nmshahad ,new at pokecommunity......... Ive been playing pokemon for atleast 10 years now........ Since im new........waiting for frndz..........

Sheep
August 5th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Hey there, welcome to PC! I've been playing Pokemon for over ten years myself and probably won't lose interest anytime soon. n__n

I'd love to be your first friend if you like, though I'm sure you'll meet many people if you stick around the forum! Go ahead and message a moderator (bold blue name) if you need anything and enjoy your time here~

Katholic Nun
August 6th, 2012, 05:04 AM
Hey dude, welcome to PC!

I'd love to be your second friend if you'll have me :P. I've been playing Pokemon for over ten y-- wow, this is turning out to be a duplicate of Cirno's post lmao. Anyway yeah, I've been playing for over ten years as well (I'm lucky enough to be one of the people who were old enough to have been around to remember the beginning of Pokemon) and I think I'll be playing it until they stop making it :P.

You'll meet a ton of awesome friends if you get active and start posting around. If people want friends here, it never takes very long to find them. Start posting around, you'll be surprised how far you get :D

Hikamaru
August 6th, 2012, 05:12 AM
Hi everyone.......... Im nmshahad ,new at pokecommunity......... Ive been playing pokemon for atleast 10 years now........ Since im new........waiting for frndz..........

Hi there, I am Hikari.

Since you're looking for friends can I be friend No.3?

Just like you, I have been playing Pokemon for a long time (9 years to be exact) with Ruby being my first game. I went on to play the 4th and 5th Generations as well.

Don't feel shy, we were all new members at some point so it wouldn't hurt to tell us what sections you want to look at? I hang out mostly in Pokemon/Other Trivia but I'm active in a few boards.

If you ever get lost, contact those with the bold names (Andy there is one of them, he's one of the guardians of Other Voting Polls) and remember to read the rules. Oh, and no advertising, I get mad at adbots...

Anyways, you'll have a fun time on PC!

- Hikari10, Assange vs. Zuckerberg

diab_low
August 6th, 2012, 05:46 AM

Welcome nmshahad my name is Diablo. Nicee I have a cousin called Shahad Its such a nice name. Ive been playing Pokemon since I was 5 so that's like 14 years lol.

Hope you have a great time here in PC I guess I'm friend number 4.