PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of a GTS dll

Umbreon
August 5th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Right I am now trying to build up c++ programming now and was thinking of making a GTS dll which I hope will be more useful than using the combo of php+rgss.

venom12
August 8th, 2012, 05:14 AM
HMMMMM How that could work?

khkramer
August 8th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Good idea.
It would save me a lot of work.

Alucard2050
August 9th, 2012, 01:17 AM
I would love to see something like that! Would open new possibilities :D

Umbreon
August 14th, 2012, 05:33 AM
HMMMMM How that could work?

send data to dll - encrypt data to string - send data to a server - receive - decrypt - send to game - ect.

Whitney's Shaymin
August 16th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Please do this. I'm not good at scripting so it would be awesome. And this would be for RMXP or something else?

Umbreon
August 19th, 2012, 10:14 AM
well it's a dll it can be used in almost every programming language (all that I know of) and is basically a conversion from an array to string to socket and then sends it into a server. then the process of retrieving is simmilar

venom12
August 19th, 2012, 10:26 AM
So how progress is going on that :D

Umbreon
August 19th, 2012, 11:24 AM
So how progress is going on that :D

I'm working on the encryption and decryption of the data and sending the data from the dll to game and vise-versa.

venom12
August 19th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Oh thats great, i cant wait for this, hope it will be out soon. Also thanks for that you helping us.

Umbreon
August 19th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Oh thats great, i cant wait for this, hope it will be out soon. Also thanks for that you helping us.

Note sure how fast this will be as this is my first dll other than a test one that printed out "Hello World!"

desbrina
August 19th, 2012, 04:54 PM
I take it it would contact a database of sorts? If so, how would you go about dealing with the database username, password and host without the end user being able to see them?

Dying Light
August 19th, 2012, 07:03 PM
I take it it would contact a database of sorts? If so, how would you go about dealing with the database username, password and host without the end user being able to see them?
That's exactly what I was wondering. Somehow, this seems like an "easier said than done" project. I think PHP would be easier to use right now.

Umbreon
August 26th, 2012, 10:05 AM

at the very least I think no one cares how it's done as long as it works so I'll redefine this to:
A GTS system.

Deouen
August 26th, 2012, 10:24 PM
at the very least I think no one cares how it's done as long as it works so I'll redefine this to:
A GTS system.
As much as a GTS system would be nice, I'm not going to use one that's easily exploitable by users who might want to give themselves legendary pokemon or something stupid.

Umbreon
August 27th, 2012, 09:57 AM
As much as a GTS system would be nice, I'm not going to use one that's easily exploitable by users who might want to give themselves legendary pokemon or something stupid.

You don't know my standards at all...

Umbreon
September 2nd, 2012, 10:20 AM
Alright I have almost finished up with the php script I have changed this back to the original method.