PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Legendary

Jacinth
August 6th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Didn't see a thread like this, soo....

Yeah, what's your favorite legendary? Least favorite? Share and discuss!

As for me, it would be either mewtwo or zekrom. Probably mewtwo since in my opinion he is the sexiest pokemon ever to exist. /stupidity

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
August 7th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Sorry I have a lot of favourites haha - Moltres, Articuno, Suicune, Raikou, Rayquaza, Uxie, Dialga, Cobalion and Reshiram :)

Most of them is based on design, except with Moltres it learns my favourite move (Sky Attack) and Raikou because it really won me over in the anime :)

Danny Leo
August 7th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Mewtwo will always be my favorite legendary. I usually hate pulling the "NOSTALGIA" card, but I've loved Mewtwo ever since I watched Mewtwo Strikes Back when I was a kid.

Vato
August 7th, 2012, 12:33 PM
I love Arceus and Giratina. But mostly Arceus, 'cause he looks like he's about to say 'Greetings, human, I created you, fear me!!!'

And Giratina's like... awesome, just like its theme in Pokemon Platinum.

Affliction
August 8th, 2012, 02:48 AM
Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Dialga, Heatran and Mew are all awesome. Arceus is just overrated.

Rubix33
August 8th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Mewtwo was my first legendary, But I gota give it up for them Dogs. My least favorite gota be them Regi's. I don't know, why I just don't like them :P

Snowdrop
August 8th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Zekrom is my favorite of them all. Coming close are the legendary wildcats, Entei, Suicune, and Raikou (in that order). I really don't like Darkrai, the Regis, Genesect or Mewtwo much.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also despise those 3 genie Pokemon. I was so disappointed when I saw them.

F1refly
August 8th, 2012, 08:05 AM
I like Genesect because it's an alien, bug type and it's got a huge gun on the back. Also, because it looks cool. The Regis are also my favourite, apart from Regiice, mainly because of that one pokemon movie with the huge tree and Lucario. Regigigas is my all time favourite though. The bird and dog pokemon don't do it for me and those three that look like genies wierd me out.

Brendino
August 8th, 2012, 09:32 PM
My two favorite legendaries would be Lugia and Rayquaza. They are the only two that I can ever remember using as a part of my team, partly because of their designs and partly because of their typing/movesets. I would say that the other 4 legendary birds would be up there as well in no particular order.

JaySawn
August 8th, 2012, 11:26 PM
(You forgot to put the 3 genies in the poll ; wasn't gonna vote for em anyway... <.<)

I'd have to say rayquaza as my fave , it's design is very well done and sexy

The shiny sprite is just plain , DOPE! Who doesn't like a black dragon <.<

Battle-wise ; excellent movepool and 150 Atk/S'Atk base stats is great for a sweeper .

I really disliked the 3 genies...(incarnate forms)

Just plain...UGH! Their design is horrible q_q I rather have a magikarp with me <.<

*sigh* they do have pretty decent movepools though , with having mid-high stats in speed/atk/S'atk , which makes it a formidable opponent, unless you're a tank/wall .

~ Jay

Affliction
August 9th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Am I the only one to like Heatran too? According to the Poll Results, that's what it says.

Mr Cat Dog
August 10th, 2012, 10:21 AM
I like Mewtwo because it was the first 'big' legendary Pokemon, and the nostalgia will never completely go away. I like Articuno, Kyogre and Latios for their own separate reasons, but their 'blue'-ness is striking in how it unites the three of them. (While I don't like the Regis, Regice is my least-not-favourite.) Articuno was the first legendary that I captured, so it'll have a space in my heart accordingly. Kyogre I like because it's just a Water critter. Nothing fancy: just a Water legendary. That isn't a boring dog (sorry Suicune)! And Latios just has a really cool design and is offensively powerful!

Ageha1304
August 10th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Mine is definitely Reshiram, because it represents myself very well. 1st it's feminine, 2nd it's dragon type and I really like dragons of all sort, 3rd it's fire and I have quite fiery personality XD

Tetrakeet
August 10th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Celebi, because I love time travel and I also think it's the cutest of them all. ^_^

Haddez
August 19th, 2012, 11:11 PM
I am a big fan of the "Legendary Beasts" Trio.

Suicune is my favourite though.

Mentalii
August 22nd, 2012, 07:17 AM
I voted for Mew. I re watched the first movie three or four days ago and... Mew all the way. The cutest, the most fascinating, one of the best... The plot behind it is very interesting. It's a real legendary, a badass Pokémon you can never forget. Contrary to a lot of newest legendaries, that are just ornament to make the number of legendaries much bigger.

SSJ4Ash
August 22nd, 2012, 07:29 AM
I would vote for Giratina..... but she's (I think is a she cus of Giratina not Giratino) Giratina is just so awesome looking, especialy the Shiny Origin Forme. (it is Forme not form, it says Forme in the Platinum pokedex)

Patchisou Yutohru
September 9th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Celebi and Jirachi. I was immediately attached to the both of them upon discovering them. I had them both once upon a time, but I reset my games too much because I'm a dumbass.

BilbaoTrainer
September 9th, 2012, 04:28 PM
My favourite pkmn is Rayquaza, it's really strong and cool.
Excellent Atk and Sp Atk, good HP, nice movements and good ability.
Kyogre, Deoxis and the Regis are some of my favourites

windy_leo
September 13th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Mine is celebi, beautiful and mysterious >v<

xxReshiramxx
September 13th, 2012, 11:15 AM
My favorite legendary is Reshiram. A really cool looking pokemon and it reminds me of my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh card the Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

Snowdrop
September 13th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Hey, gotta change my answer from Zekrom to Entei. I just positively adore Entei, and coming next are his counterpart wildcats. After them THEN I like Zekrom best. But yeah, Entei is so perfectly majestic and beautiful-looking. I've loved him since the beginning.

Altomare
September 13th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Have many, but my top are
-Groudon/kyogre/rayquaza
-celebi
-latios/latias
-deoyxs
-Darkai (wait...I forgot to vote for him!)

poor shaymin...no one wants to vote for him?

Kitty-chan
September 14th, 2012, 08:52 AM
My favorite out of the Pokemon is Mew and Mewtwo. The reason for that is because in the movie it taught a really valueble lesson about even though they are born different they are still the same. In the other movies if there was lessons to be learned I didnt see them as well as in the first. Mew and Mewtwo have the same DNA but they are similar and different at the same time.

PlatinumDude
September 14th, 2012, 09:58 AM
From each generation:

Gen I: Zapdos (because of its type advantage over the other legendary birds), Mewtwo (one of the strongest Pokemon ever)

Gen II: Raikou (I like its theme in HG/SS) and Ho-oh (same reason as Raikou, plus it's offensively oriented)

Gen III: Kyogre (Sapphire was the first ever game I played), Deoxys (very versatile in battle)

Gen IV: Dialga (Diamond was the first Gen IV game I played), Azelf (it's cute, yet strong)

Gen V: Reshiram (its design looks better than Zekrom's, IMO, plus it has unresisted STABs thanks to its typing and Turboblaze), Genesect (it has a laser on its back)

Hikamaru
September 20th, 2012, 06:46 AM
I have quite a few fave Legendary Pokemon, but here's my notable faves:

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/380.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/381.gif
Latias and Latios
I love the designs of these two, and their type combo is pretty sweet. Dragon and Psychic were two types I wouldn't see together but this duo pull it off well with awesome stats all around.

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/483.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/484.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/487.gif
Dialga, Palkia and Giratina
I loved most of Sinnoh's Legendaries and these guys are no exception. I love their epic designs and awesome attacks, not to mention you catch them before the end of the game, which makes them helpful to use against the Elite Four.

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/480.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/481.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/482.gif
Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf
I love those cute, adorable Legendaries too. These guys are so cute and they have an awesome movepool, and Azelf's Nasty Plot makes it turn into a heavy hitter as well.

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/494.gif
Victini
Oh god I love this cutie! Psychic and Fire were two types I thought would never get paired, but it pulls this combination off well not to mention its cry is one of the cutest ever!

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/648.gif
Meloetta
Again, I love this one for its cry and also its personality in the anime.

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/643.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/644.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/646.gif
Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem
Unova has some of the most epic Legendaries ever... and this trio of dragons really caught my eye, especially Reshiram.

For some odd reason, my fave Legendaries tend to be either Dragon or Psychic-type.

Squirrel
September 20th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Regirock is my favourite, although if I have to choose a group it's all of the legendary golems :3 I don't like Regigigas at all, it's a ridiculous Pokémon, but I absolutely adore the original three golems. They're such cool Pokémon and I'm happy to use them in a team because they aren't completely over powered like most legendaries :3 I just think they're really well designed and it's a very interesting concept for Pokémon, so I love them. Specifically Regirock though because it just looks badass xD

Pidgey
September 20th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Oh, here we go.

All those years ago, way back in my Silver, I'd went around searching for the single Pokemon, which I so dearly wanted after I had seen it wipe out my my big brother's team multiple times in a battle against one of his friends, and as I at the time at least thought my brother's Pokemon were pretty strong, I thought that was pretty darn amazing. For those curious, (and to actually answer the question), that Pokemon was Lugia. And it's my favourite Pokemon. Period. In all seriousness, even though it was the first Pokemon I even got to see when starting up the game for the first time, I didn't even find it before I had beaten Red, which I'm still pretty surprised over, as knowing me, I usually go legendary hunting as early as possible. Anyways, once I had actually found Lugia, I was not the least bit surprised over how strong it actually were, as from what I mentioned above, someone beat my brother's team, which consisted of well trained, close to level 100 Pokemon, almost on its own. This is just for what I recall, but I'm pretty certain that was what happened lol. But yeah, it came to be the Pokemon I used the most throughout the time I played it, and I had it traded over to my brother's game before restarting to play the story again, as I wouldn't let that exact Lugia go.
I have great memories of using Lugia in my Silver, and though I may not own my Silver anymore, that's not something I'll easily forget.

TwilightBlade
September 20th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Ho-oh/Lugia
Latias/Latios
Cresselia/Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus!

My top favorite is Latias. :3

I have good memories catching Ho-oh and Latias. Okay so... I was traveling with my family to the mountains. I remember being at a rest stop area. I had my trusty gameboy color with me. I was on the top floor of Tin Tower and there was the wonderful Ho-oh. I named it Howard after my dad's middle name. Well, I formed a habit of calling a Pokemon some name starting with their first letter (in this case, H). As for Latias, I was surfing west of Pacifidlog looking for the area to dive to start the Regi golem mission. I ran into Latias on the water. I chased her around for about an hour until I caught her using a Timer Ball (long battle!) on the route above Slateport. I named her Lilac!... And I caught many more Latias as time went on.

Mostly, I just love their designs in general and/or their representation in the anime. Except Arceus. His movie was just silly. He's still cool though! XD;

Sodom
September 26th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Ho-oh and Lugia! They're the prettiest of all the Pokemon, their designs are just wonderful. They fit so well with their region, too! The majesty of old-time legends, the look of power... just all of it is wonderful. I love that they put Ho-oh in the first episode of the anime as well, and the entire Lugia movie. Just wonderful. The memories, the feels!

ShinyUmbreon189
September 26th, 2012, 06:07 PM
I like Suicune the most out of all the other legendaries. It's design is fantastic lol.

Rainbow Arcanine
October 1st, 2012, 09:11 PM
Moltres :D!

That stunning,beautiful phoneix that caught my eye when I found it roaming in Sinnoh. I've always loved phoneixs, they just seemed beautiful and elegant to me so when I saw Moltres for the very first type,I loved it.

Also it was a unique typing Fire/Flying and could deal some serious damage and I thought it easily outpowered Ho-oh.I've also had a soft spot for the other legendary birds Articuno and Zapdos, their design was something I admired.

Other than that maybe Rayquaza. A sleek,cool-looking green dragon with weird symbols upon it's body?That is what makes an epic legendary.Also it's a big assistance if you catch it before the E4 and find yourself struggling to complete the game ^^.

Ice Car
October 3rd, 2012, 12:47 AM
Latias. Believe it or not, that WAS Latias in my avatar.

Hannah
October 20th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Reshiram and Zekrom -- the two Kyurems. They're extremely powerful, for sure. Plus, I go crazy for Reshiram.

October 20th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Palkia. A pink dinosaur that's also a dragon. Doesn't get any better.

Livewire
October 20th, 2012, 09:42 PM
Raikou and Rayquaza are still probably my favorites, slight edge goes to Raikou for being an electric type.

Agastya
October 21st, 2012, 12:47 AM
Pretty dang hard to just pick one, but it's stuck between Entei, Groudon, Dialga, and Reshiram.

Too bad Entei can't really keep up with the latter three.

BattleLion
October 21st, 2012, 01:45 AM
Mew/Mewtwo What should I say they are just awesome

Correspondence
October 22nd, 2012, 03:54 AM
Mewtwo because it is simply badass.
And Mew can learn basically any move.

Sector
October 23rd, 2012, 08:39 PM
Favorite Legendary group? Not the Legendary as an individual right? Well the individual goes to Latias, but then I'd have to say Latios too & he isn't that far up on the list either.

Ho-Oh & Lugia by far. They are both great mystical creatures & very, very powerful. Ho-Oh's Sacred Fire is..well..sacred! & Lugia's Aeroblast is one of a kind. To me, I find these two to be the best guardians among all Pokemon. So...yeah. They're amazing.

Murt93
October 24th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Latios owns :P hi5 for another nostalgic mewtwo fan!

Synerjee
October 24th, 2012, 08:56 AM
I like Suicune, Latias/Latios, Giratina, Zekrom & Reshiram. I like the others as well, but I think these are my main biases. Not sure if I missed out on any others, though. :3

AncientWarrior
October 27th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Mew will always be my favorite. She's cute and powerful. I remember going to some event somewhere (Best Buy?) to get this event Mew for Pokemon Blue Version. 3 hours in that line, lol. Now, I know the trick to glitch in Mew in Blue, which is awesome. Takes 5 minutes, haha.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

JosephBowie
October 28th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Mine's Mewtwo, because he's a total badass.

Sora
November 9th, 2012, 02:07 AM
Lugia, followed by Victini, Shaymin, Articuno, and Suicune. Mew used to be my favorite but over the years other Legendaries have came along kind of pushing Mew to possibly being after Suicune. Nostalgia beside my favorite would have to be either Shaymin or Victini but that nostalgia and grace pushes Lugia to be juust a bit father than the other two. Also I really like it's shiny ok.

Krazzikk
November 9th, 2012, 04:51 AM
How dare you forget Rayaquaza!!! DDDD:

He's probably my favorite followed by the ultra ultra cute victini <3

pikakitten
November 9th, 2012, 06:02 AM
Everyone, they're all cool. But personally, everyone in the Hoenn games. The Golems have a mystery behind them. The Latis have their jet speed flight, telekinesis, invisibility, etc! The Weather Trio, is just plain awesome, especially design; favorite is Rayquaza. Deoxys, because of his stat prowess. Jirachi... GRANTS WISHES! and it's cute.

~Sincerity
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Valvatorez
November 9th, 2012, 06:19 AM
Giratina is my favourite; I love the design and the typing. Ghost/Dragon is one of the more interesting type combinations out there, and it looks suitably ominous in either of its forms. All hail the giant pharaoh caterpillar.

That said, I'm quite fond of Darkrai's wraith look (although its "legs" look weird) and I think Meloetta is actually quite cute as well, in her Aria form, at least...not too keen on the Pirouette form.

Galoria
November 9th, 2012, 07:32 AM
I have three of them.

Shaymin, Celebi and Victini.

I really love strong and cute Pokemon. Even if theyr're not really well designed, I love how simple they're.
Shaymin and Celebi, because they're grass type. Which approximates also my favorite color :3
Both of them protecting humans and Pokemon, I mean at the good side of protecting.

About Victini, well...I've never imaginated that they will make a Fire/Psy type! And he's kinda so cuuute...! (too many cute...She's crazy)

pikakitten
November 9th, 2012, 09:40 AM
I picked all of them on the poll.
They're all cool!

But personally, Rayquaza is my top favorite. Everyone in Gen 3 is in second place.

Regis: The mystery behind them is so cool.
Latis: All of their abilities: invisibility, transform, telekinesis, etc!
Weather: Ruby was my first game so Groudon. Kyogre is still cool, I love riding the mechanical one in XD. Rayquaza, his super roar that saves Hoenn, design, just everything.
Deoxys: Stats, need I say more?
Jirachi: He lives in a crystal, wakes up every 1000 years for 1 week, grants wishes, and he's adorable.

Mononoke Hime
November 10th, 2012, 01:31 PM
I love Mew, Mewtwo, Raikou and Entei.
But Suicune has a special place in my heart. ♥

ArcanaFlaera
November 10th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Hm.... I have many favorites. Suicune, the Eon Twins, Lugia.
But my favorite will always have to be Articuno. It's my favorite type, and the first legend that I caught that I actually ended up using on my team.

ahmet476
November 24th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Seems most people has a special place in their heart for first legendaries like first starters.

The_Consumer
December 14th, 2012, 05:43 PM
It's really difficult to choose =\ I have no certain favourite, but if anycome close then it has to be Groudon 8)

Cid
December 14th, 2012, 06:10 PM
I like a lot of legendaries. They don't come close to my favorite Pokémon just because I think they're cheap in-game, but I do like their concepts. Favorites would probably be Celebi, Groudon, Dialga and Kyurem. :D

Turboblaze
December 14th, 2012, 09:52 PM
My favorite legendary seems to change every generation but as it stands right now, my favorite is Kyurem. I'm also a pretty big fan of the Kami trio too.

Squidchan
December 14th, 2012, 10:39 PM
The 4 'horses' are my favourite, though Suicune, Entei and Raikou come a close second. Their designs are just so appealing to me.

My least favourite would be Groudon. I'm not sure why... I just don't like it.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 17th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Do I really need to include Dialga and Palkia within Giratina as a choice? Don't get me wrong, I love Dialga and Palkia, but it does say my favorite legendary, so I'll have to pick Giratina. I only like Giratina because it's half ghost and I love ghost type Pokemon.

:t354:TG