PDA

View Full Version : heeey poke-lovers :)

swiswi18
August 6th, 2012, 09:42 PM
Well we all obviously have Atleeeast one thing in common, we love pokemon !
lets let our freindship start off of that :P

SwiSwi18 :)

Axeliira
August 6th, 2012, 10:45 PM
WE BOTH LOVE POKEMON, that's one thing we both have in common. ;)

What is it that you love about it? I'm pretty sure it's something! It can be the games, the fanfictions, the anime, the TCG...it's a pretty big franchise and I am quite obsessed.

I'm sure our friendship as well as the friendship of others can be off to a good start! Welcome aboard to the community and I hope you have a wonderful time here! <3

diab_low
August 6th, 2012, 11:02 PM

Welcome to Pokecommunity.

I see all three of us love Pokemon :D My name is Diablo and I absolutely love it here (it helps when you have amazing people here ^ Megan is an example)
Hope you have a great time here and hope we get to see you around. :D

Hikamaru
August 7th, 2012, 05:15 AM

Hi SwiSwi18. I am Hikari.

Just like you and everyone else at PC, we love Pokemon and I have been doing so for 13 years. I have played the 3rd, 4th and 5th Generations of Pokemon and I watch the anime regularly.

What sections are you interested in? It won't hurt to tell us!

Remember to contact a moderator if you ever need help and please don't advertise. Oh man you wouldn't want to see my reaction to adbots...

Have a fun time at PC!

- Hikari10, <3 I Liek Oshawottz

Sheep
August 7th, 2012, 09:31 AM
We're all Pokemon fans here, despite our ages. I've been a fan since I was 8 and am still going strong at 21. :D I still collect merchandise to this day, though I've not established much of a collection yet haha.

Anyways, welcome to PC! We're all very friendly here, so I really hope you continue checking back. I'd be more than happy to chat with you if you like, so feel free to shoot me a profile message anytime. n__n

swiswi18
August 13th, 2012, 06:12 PM
thaaaanks for the warm welcoming ! :) srry foor the late reply though..
Well I guess the main reason i LOOOVE pokemon is cuz i grew up with it i have all sorts of collectibles, figurines, cards, plush toys, games... everythiingg! hahah you name any of the old collectibles i might have em :P