PDA

View Full Version : I'm in da house!

Pokenava
August 7th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Hi, everyone. I am excited to be on PokeCommunity as I love Pokemon. Call be Poke, Nava, or just Pokenava.

Shining Raichu
August 7th, 2012, 07:25 AM
Hey there! I think I'll go with Nava, it's cuter :P. And you can call me Andy!

Welcome to PC! You've definitely come to da right house; the living room is to your left and the bathroom is second door on your right. If you get lost, just let me know! :D

See you around!

Pokenava
August 7th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Hi, Andy! I'm off to the living room! *hero music plays*

Sheep
August 7th, 2012, 09:39 AM
I'll call you Nava since it's pretty cute, as Shining said. <: Welcome to PC, Nava!

Glad you're excited to be with us, as we're just as excited to have you on board! Enjoy your stay around here and don't forget to read the rules; so long as you do that, you'll be good to go! Enjoy yourself here and do feel free to send me a message if you'd like someone to chat with. :D I know it can be difficult to be a new member if you don't know anyone so I'm always open to helping new members out with that n_n

Hikamaru
August 7th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Hi, everyone. I am excited to be on PokeCommunity as I love Pokemon. Call be Poke, Nava, or just Pokenava.

Hi Nava. I am Hikari.

It would have helped if you made a bigger intro cos then we could find out what you are interested in.

So tell us, what sections are you interested in?

If you want to talk to someone who's friendly, but a tad bit quirky, I am the one you should see. Just VM me on my nice profile that's blue as an Oshawott.

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator, to ensure you have a fun time at PC.

- Hikari10, <3 Oshawott 4Ever

diab_low
August 7th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Well everyone seems to like Nava so who am I kidding. Diablo is my name around these parts and I am also excited to welcome yet another Newbie.

Hope you have a great time here and make lots of cool friends, I'll be around if you need anything drop by my Profile just two clicks away and drop the VM message :D