PDA

View Full Version : another one joins the ranks

rubin
August 7th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Hello there, PCers.

I've been posting on several different Pokemon forums (under different aliases) for almost 7 years now, but this is the first time I log on this one. My good IRL friends, Gonz0 and BZW Golem, kept persuading me to join and I finally had to give in. :D

I'll be mainly posting in casual in-game or trivia threads, but I'll sometimes venture to the competitive and anime sections as well. Either way, whenever I go I hope you'll find my posts enjoyable to read.

Until next time~

Sheep
August 7th, 2012, 10:17 AM
You've been a part of forums for 7 years? That's impressive, I really only got into forums seriously two or three years ago!

Glad you decided to join us, we're an awesome community with lots to do. <: The trivia sections are bursting with life, as are our other sections, so enjoy yourself here. Welcome to PC and feel free to VM me if you'd like to chat; I'm always open~

Gonzo
August 7th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Ohai :B

It's good to finally see you here!

enjoy

rubin
August 7th, 2012, 12:20 PM
You've been a part of forums for 7 years? That's impressive, I really only got into forums seriously two or three years ago!

Glad you decided to join us, we're an awesome community with lots to do. <: The trivia sections are bursting with life, as are our other sections, so enjoy yourself here. Welcome to PC and feel free to VM me if you'd like to chat; I'm always open~

Yup, I sometimes can't believe it myself, haha. I started in Emerald era, when the first details of Diamond and Pearl started to emerge.

I'm obviously not even half as active as I used to be all those years ago (because how many times one can post what your favourite monster is anyway), but Pokemon will always have a special place in my heart and I can't see myself quitting just yet :)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

@Gonzo - thanks m8 :3

Hikamaru
August 7th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Hello there, PCers.

I've been posting on several different Pokemon forums (under different aliases) for almost 7 years now, but this is the first time I log on this one. My good IRL friends, Gonz0 and BZW Golem, kept persuading me to join and I finally had to give in. :D

I'll be mainly posting in casual in-game or trivia threads, but I'll sometimes venture to the competitive and anime sections as well. Either way, whenever I go I hope you'll find my posts enjoyable to read.

Until next time~

Hi Rubin, I'm Hikari.

And hey, I see you know Gonz0 and BZW Golem. So they told you to get on?

I can't believe you've been a veteran of forums for 7 years and I see your English is looking good.

Trivia? That's one of my specialties here. Man, I inject most of my time here into that area. I also hang out in New Users/Welcome and the Pokemon-based areas.

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator.

Have a great time and make some new friends!

- Hikari10, <3 Oshawott 4 Ever

diab_low
August 7th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Hello there, PCers.

Until next time~

Wow Forum person for 7 years lol you must really love this stuff. :D. Well your friends are the collest cos they Introduced you to the biggest, Pokemoniest, friendliest and best forum in thy world.

I guess I'll see you in Other trivia and Pokemon trivia then cos like I sleep there lmao ;).

Hope you have a good time here and make lots of friends.