PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

ytfeL
August 7th, 2012, 04:34 PM
I have been a die hard fan since 98 and will never grow out of it. I love this game and its universe. I was looking for a place to get back into some rp'ing and this place is perfect. Hope to get to know a few of you on here and discuss anything and everything :]

Meganium
August 7th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Assuming that's "Lefty" in backwards, so I'm just gonna call you that, yes?

Anyways, welcome to PC! I am also a roleplayer and I am more than welcome to show you the Roleplay Corner (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18), which is also my favorite place to go to here. :D It's a great place to get your feet wet on roleplaying as well as create your own! Either Pokemon or Original roleplays, anything is possible!

I look forward to seeing you at the RP corner, and I hope to see you around the forum as well! You can always PM me for any assistance as well as any questions about roleplaying in general. ok! See ya :3

Sheep
August 7th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Welcome to PC! n_n I've been a Pokemon fan since 1998 or so myself and am still going strong; there's lots of older fans like us around here. :D Our RPing section's amazing as well, you'll definitely enjoy it there!

Have fun around the forum and go ahead and VM me if you'd like to talk~! I'd love to get to know you and become friends. <: Enjoy your stay!

ytfeL
August 7th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Thank you both! Its very apparent that I am in good company here ha.If I need anything I will be sure to let you both know. :]

diab_low
August 7th, 2012, 07:53 PM
I have been a die hard fan since 98 and will never grow out of it. I love this game and its universe. I was looking for a place to get back into some rp'ing and this place is perfect. Hope to get to know a few of you on here and discuss anything and everything :]

Welcome to the forums I'm with Megan your username spells Lefty backwards (Nice very unique and original0 :D My name is Diablo btw. I was a Pokemon fan since 1999 where I was Introduced to the game by a cousin and have loved it since. If you like RP then we have all you want I advise you to check this place out. Role Play Corner (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18).

Hope you have a great time here and make heaps of cool friends. :D