PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

PokemonsterX
August 8th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Hi Everyone,
My Name is Chris and i'm new here.I really love to play pokemon.so yeah.....Thats all. :)

Katholic Nun
August 8th, 2012, 04:28 AM
Hey Chris, I'm Andy. It's great to meet you!

You're definitely in the right place if you love playing Pokemon, we're kind of fond of Pokemon around here so you're in good company :P

Welcome to the community, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here! I know I do! :D

diab_low
August 8th, 2012, 05:43 AM
Hi Everyone,
My Name is Chris and i'm new here.I really love to play pokemon.so yeah.....Thats all. :)

Hi Chris welcome to thy Poke Community Forum. My name is Diablo and I also love to play Pokemon.

Have a good stay here at PC :D

Hikamaru
August 8th, 2012, 06:01 AM
Hi Everyone,

Hi Chris, I'm Hikari.

Yeah, I'm the third Australian to greet you.

It would have helped us if you told us more about you, so tell us, what sections do you like?

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator.

- Hikari10, <3 Oshawott 4 Ever

Sheep
August 8th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Welcome to PC, Chris! We all love Pokemon here, so you'll fit in perfectly. n_n; What was your favorite Pokemon game (if you have one), out of curiosity? I'd love to know!

But do enjoy your stay here, all right? There're so many active sections and wonderful members/staff, so I'm sure you won't regre it. <: If you're ever in need of assistance, feel free to private message a moderator (bold blue name)!