PDA

View Full Version : Why hello

Identity
August 9th, 2012, 12:20 AM
Just dropping by to say a quick hello to all the members/trainers here at PokeCommunity.
I've spent some time away from forums in recent years but have certainly not kept my distance from Pokemon.

Joining you all in training and in life is my pleasure.

- Identity.

tajaros
August 9th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Hello there Identity! :)

Of course all members here love Pokemon xD (Why would they even join a Pokemon-related forum if they don't love them.. xD)

Hey, for starters why not join some of our clubs?, we have two types Pokemon and Other Clubs the Pokemon Clubs are clubs related to Pokemon while Other clubs are not related to Pokemon...

Do you play the latest Pokemon games? If that's the case go to the Current Generation Gaming you should join us on our countdown to the release of the English Versions of BW2! xD

Also if you want to try something new why not play some of our hacks in the Emulation thread or maybe hack and make you own game with your own story! xD

If you have anymore questions you can ask our dear Moderators by either VM/PM! :)

Anyways welcome and huv a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

~tajaros~

Hikamaru
August 9th, 2012, 12:57 AM
Just dropping by to say a quick hello to all the members/trainers here at PokeCommunity.
I've spent some time away from forums in recent years but have certainly not kept my distance from Pokemon.

Joining you all in training and in life is my pleasure.

- Identity.

Hi Identity. I am Hikari.

I'm a bit surprised no one took your name yet, oh well.

Anyways, it's nice you are getting back into forums and PC is a nice place with a friendly community.

I have been playing Pokemon games since the days of Ruby & Sapphire. Like you, I'm also doing the countdown to the English release of B2/W2. I have played Generations 3-5, with 5th Generation being my favorite.

I hang out in several sections, namely the Pokemon Gaming, New Users/Welcome, Other Voting Polls, Other Trivia and Pokemon Trivia. They are all fun boards to visit.

If you want to talk to someone who's friendly, is a genderbender, loves Oshawott and is a tad bit quirky, who better to talk to than me. Just send me a VM on my Oshawott Blue profile!

Remember to read the rules and if you get lost, contact a moderator.

And hey, nice avatar btw.

I'll see you and you take care!

- Hikari10, I Liek Oshawottz

chaoticlapras
August 9th, 2012, 03:27 AM
Welcome to PC!I hope you enjoy your time here. We have sections on everything pokemon, and other things as well! I'm glad to read that you're getting back into forums, so see you around!

Sheep
August 9th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Welcome to PC! :D Glad you decided to join us, as you can tell our community is thriving and we've got lots to do (as well as awesome skins to pick from n_n). I'm a little surprised your username wasn't taken either, but there're some other great names that are still open, I think?

Anyway, I really hope you enjoy yourself here and feel free to VM/friend request me if you like. <: I'd love to get to know you more!