PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

UberUmbreon
August 9th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Hello members of Pokecommunity, i just joined recently and wanted to be a part of the website!

I enjoy hacking/making roms, so expect to see some of that from me.
Thanks for the welcome

Meganium
August 9th, 2012, 11:46 PM
Welcome to the forums, UberUmbreon. I am *uber* Meganium! xD Ok, well not that uber but I'm still a Meganium! xD It is a pleasure to be your acquaintance, and I'm here to make you feel welcome and be part of the community.

So you are into hacking, right? As you may or may not know, PC does have a large Emulation section for all your hacking needs. Need tools for scripting? We have them here. Need mapping tools? That too! Advice and help? We also have some of the greatest hackers, as well as experts and regulars. They are also here to help ya out.

So enjoy our Emulation section, and have a great time here around the forums in general. :D I am always around if you have any questions or concerns about the forums or anything ok. See ya around. <3

Shining Raichu
August 10th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Hey UberUmbreon! I'm Shining Raichu... I don't know where that fits into the "uber" spectrum but I feel like I'm pretty great so maybe that translates to 'uber' on confidence alone XD. Either way, you can feel free to call me Andy :P

Anyway, welcome to PC and good luck with your hacking - I'm sure we can expect uber things from you! (I'll stop with the puns I swear, it was just too obvious to pass up :P). The hacking community is really friendly so I'm sure you'll get anything and everything you need there! See you 'round!

Sheep
August 10th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Hey there, UberUmbreon! Welcome to PC. n_n

Hacking has interested me as well ever since I found out about Shiny Gold in 2006/7, but unfortunately I've really been too lazy to try it haha. Our Emulation section is giant; you'll find whatever you need there for sure! Enjoy your stay at PC and I'll be seeing you around, yes? Feel free to leave a message on my profile if you'd like to talk and make a friend - I'm always open. :3

Affliction
August 10th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Hello members of Pokecommunity, i just joined recently and wanted to be a part of the website!

I enjoy hacking/making roms, so expect to see some of that from me.
Thanks for the welcome

Hello and welcome to PC.

Oh, yeah, do you like sections such as the Trivia Sections or Club Sections? Trivia is a game forum, while Clubs are Fan Clubs. Sorry if you already know.

You'll probably see many members here - Especially Diab_Low and Hikari.

Okay, bye for now.