PDA

View Full Version : Yo!Hey there!

BLOOOD-La-ti-
August 10th, 2012, 12:10 AM
Yo!I'm a new member here in PC,cuz this website has a lot of hacks lately..
So there's not much to tell really but I'm already starting a hack and I really enjoy playing hacks..so..uh..BYE!

Sheep
August 10th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Welcome to PC! We've got tons of hacks indeed, it's enough to keep most people busy haha. My personal favorite was Shiny Gold. n_n

I hope you've been enjoying your stay so far and perhaps you'll venture out of Emulation in the future? We have lots of places to post in and people to meet, so I'm sure you won't regret it! :D Enjoy your stay and fee free to VM me if you'd like to talk, okay?

Shining Raichu
August 11th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Hey there dude! I won't even bother trying to type your name, it's too confusing for me haha. But it's good that way, adds character!

Anyway welcome to the forum! The hacking community here is huge and very friendly, so you'll get everything you need to grow as a hacker, and probably more! I've never been into hacking myself, but I have it on good authority that we produce some fine stuff down there, like the untapped gold mines... so I hope you enjoy them :)

So yeah, I guess I'll see you around!

diab_low
August 11th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Yo!I'm a new member here in PC,cuz this website has a lot of hacks lately..
So there's not much to tell really but I'm already starting a hack and I really enjoy playing hacks..so..uh..BYE!

Welcome to PC If you want hacks then the Emulation Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) will be an Ideal place worth checking out.

Hope you have a good time and have lots of fun hacking games lol :P