PDA

View Full Version : Holla

Miau
August 11th, 2012, 12:26 AM
Hey there, I'm MIAU, and I like cats. No wait, I like Pokemon. But cats too, and ice cream.

Anyway, I'm pretty new to Pokemon, actually I've only started playing White this summer. I admit I don't know much, to be honest I've just learnt about EVs and IVs today, so... I do enjoy the game a lot though, but it's starting to get a bit lonely since I can't get anyone of my friends to play. So I thought I'd try a Pokemon forum, and...

... here I am, so come say hi!

halcyonic
August 11th, 2012, 01:03 AM
Hello, let me be the first to welcome you. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's Biggest Fan. You can call me Mid or either Ryan if you want.

So, how do you find things here at PC? Pretty neat, eh? You'll get hooked onto this site instantly, trust me......

So, what boards are you into? I'm into Emulation, Pixel Art & Other Trivia. You should try out Other Trivia, it's contains the best LOLs here at PC.

If u wanna chat with me, VM me at my page. Don't forget to send me a friend request anytime.

Huv a nice time here at PC.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan, Head of Team Glacier

Hikamaru
August 11th, 2012, 01:59 AM
Hey there, I'm MIAU, and I like cats. No wait, I like Pokemon. But cats too, and ice cream.

Anyway, I'm pretty new to Pokemon, actually I've only started playing White this summer. I admit I don't know much, to be honest I've just learnt about EVs and IVs today, so... I do enjoy the game a lot though, but it's starting to get a bit lonely since I can't get anyone of my friends to play. So I thought I'd try a Pokemon forum, and...

... here I am, so come say hi!

Hi MIAU. You can call me Hikari.

You were looking for a Pokemon forum? Well, you've come to the right place! PokeCommunity, or PC for short is one of the largest Pokemon forums in the UNIVERSE, with loads of sections (Pokemon or not) that have got you covered.

What sections are you looking forward to? I love Pokemon/Other Trivia cos it's really fun and I love being hilarious and really, really quirky!

Just see if you can be part of the Hikari Gender Debate and see if you know my real gender.

If you need someone who brightens your day to talk to, why not shout out a VM to Hikari or friend request me? I can always accept new friends.

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator to make sure your experience is a good one.

Have a fun time and watch out for the Oshawottz!

- Hikari10, "I'm Talkin' 'Bout Your Generation"

ShadowE
August 11th, 2012, 02:03 AM
Hello MIAU, my name is Shadow, as most people call me like that...

You see me often in Other Trivia and Video Gaming...

Any questions can be asked to me or the people above by VM...

Also as stated above: read the rules and have fun!

- ShadowExcadrill "too friendly for a Shadow lol"

Miau
August 11th, 2012, 02:38 AM
Thanks for the welcome, guys! It does seem like a nice place around here, I'm looking forward to meeting people. Also, it looks like I need to check out the Other Trivia section, sounds fun.

Pinta77
August 11th, 2012, 02:53 AM
Hello there :) Glad to hear about someone else getting into pokemon! I guess it's not dieing out yet.

Once you beat white, I recommend you go back and play some of the older ones. White version was pretty good compared to some of the other games, but many will argue that the older games are better! :P

Anyway, hope you enjoy pokecommunity!

Altairis
August 11th, 2012, 02:59 AM
Hi Miau, I'm Lapras. I'm a girl too and I really like cats too so let's just be friends, ok? Cats are all we need. Oh. And Pokemon too, I guess.

Sheep
August 11th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Welcome to PC! Any Pokemon fan is welcome here, old or new. n_n Most of my real life friends play Pokemon, but I don't have too many close friends either, haha.

Enjoy your stay on PC and don't forget to read the rules. So long as you do that, you'll be just fine here~ have fun! :3