PDA

View Full Version : Greetings PokeCommunity members!

Diabba
August 11th, 2012, 01:30 AM
Hey everyone, I'm Diabba. I'm a Pokemon fan that loves to play the games and watch the show. I have finished all generation I, II, and III games, and am currently playing through gen. IV games. I'm playing HeartGold right now, and I'll probably get Platinum and Black/Black 2 soon enough.
I enjoy collecting Pokemon, as well as competitive battling. Although, because I am fairly new to the DS world, I'll be spending a lot of time training my Pokemon as opposed to trading over my level 100s from my other games lol.
Hopefully I'll see you guys around!

~D

diab_low
August 11th, 2012, 03:14 AM
Hey everyone, I'm Diabba. I'm a Pokemon fan that loves to play the games and watch the show. I have finished all generation I, II, and III games, and am currently playing through gen. IV games. I'm playing HeartGold right now, and I'll probably get Platinum and Black/Black 2 soon enough.
I enjoy collecting Pokemon, as well as competitive battling. Although, because I am fairly new to the DS world, I'll be spending a lot of time training my Pokemon as opposed to trading over my level 100s from my other games lol.

~D

Uh Welcome to PC Diabba my name is Diablo. Cool name you have their. I also loved the anime and games and my favourite has to be Pokemon White.
If you like competitive battling then you should check out the Competitive Battling Center (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=234) Its got heaps of cool things to chat about there. I for one am a new competitive battler who has lots to learn.

Hope you have a great time and make lots of friends too.

Catholic Nun
August 11th, 2012, 07:03 AM
Hey Diabba, welcome!

Aaaa you're playing HeartGold, that's my favourite of all the games! I heard about HeartGold and SoulSilver like a year before they were released and I spent that entire year just constantly refreshing Google trying to get information. They did not disappoint; they're still the best Pokemon games I've ever played in my life XD. I hope you're enjoying it as much as I did!

Anyway, I hope you have a great time here on the forums! I'll hopefully see you around :D

Sheep
August 11th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Welcome to PC! I'm also a Pokemon collector, though I've yet to completely fill up my Pokedex. |D;;

I really hope to see you around - you seem like a pretty cool person. So stick around, yes? If you'd like to chat, feel free to drop off a VM on my profile and I'll reply as soon as I'm able. n_n Enjoy your stay on the forums!

Hikamaru
August 11th, 2012, 05:49 PM

~D

Hi Diabba. You can call me Hikari.

Your name sounds way too similar to my friend there.

But yeah, glad to have you on board!

I have been watching the anime ever since I was 7, then played my first Pokemon game when I was 11 (Ruby). I have played through the 3rd, 4th and 5th Generations.

Well, we have a few sections that cater towards what you like. You should check out the Pokemon Gaming boards since you played all those Pokemon games.

Remember to contact a moderator if you have any issues.

I'm also free for a VM chat or you can friend request me if you think I'm fun to talk to, and man I am really friendly.

Have a fun time and sorry for the late reply.

- Hikari10, "I Herd U Liek Oshawottz"

Ninjagon
August 11th, 2012, 10:20 PM

~D

Hi there, I'm Ninjagon. Welcome to PC!

I'm into Competitive Battling, but you won't see me posting there often.

So what are your thought's on PC so far??

Pretty AWESOME, right! :)!!

Well if you need help of any sort, PM/VM me, i'll help you ASAP.

See ya!

Diabba
August 12th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Thanks for all the warm welcome guys, I really appreciate it. :)

~D